Decarding MVP cards via ticket has become a pain! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Decarding MVP cards via ticket has become a pain!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:44 AM

While i appreciate the increased effort to track down duped mvp cards and such. I don't understand why it's taking too long to validate a card when all the informations have been submitted?

I submitted a request to de-card my tao MVP from my fire armor about a week ago (Take Note that i have owned the Tao MVP card for about close to a year now). in fairness, i got a quick reply from 2 different gms, one who claimed to have forwarded the request to a relevant department and the other who is working on the request. 3 days have passed since the first 2 replies, i got another message, The gm was asking for information about when i got the card and how i got the card. I promptly answered and provided the information they needed. Another day goes and got another reply which basically implied "they can't figure out when the trade went and how it was done?" So again i replied and this time i reached out to the person who traded the card to me, so I attached a screenshot of the trade from 9 months back, with chatlog and everything, in addition, a screenshot from when the person got the tao card from  a BB session. At this point with all the information i gave, one would think the decard would push thru already. Then today i got a reply saying you guys need more time to validate it lol. Are you guys kidding me? How hard is it to cross check the item ids of 2 items that have never left my account since i got it. Its not like u have to go thru a file cabinet and manually search a file... My god, atleast go ahead and decard the damn thing already so i can use it then later on if u find it being a duped item, u can always revert it and take it back... Now since it's the weekend, i gota wait till monday again to get another reply from you guys.

Edited by MiraExorcist, 18 April 2015 - 03:47 AM.

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

That's really unfortunate.

I had a CS guy ask me about a freaking ghostring from an OCA. lol

Took about a week to get the trade to go through.

It's a bit over the top atm.

#3 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

That's really unfortunate.

I had a CS guy ask me about a freaking ghostring from an OCA. lol

Took about a week to get the trade to go through.

It's a bit over the top atm.

The part Im more annoyed about is, Thursday i gave all the information and i asked them if they can decard it since im gonna use it for woe today. Then i didnt get a reply till friday @ 7pm..... so disappointing. 

#4 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:10 AM

Get in touch with Camp, sounds like something that should be going far more smoothly if you truly provided everything that was asked.

#5 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:32 AM

this is getting ridiculous

1. can't properly decard

2. instances are stuffed

3. boxter doesnt get properly updated

4. bmx3, bb box abuse

spending less and less time on this

#6 ctiemployee

ctiemployee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:42 AM

i have been decarding gears lately. ive never had this problem. it took me less than a day to decard.

the problem may arrise to BEFORE you owned the card. 

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:46 AM

this is getting ridiculous

1. can't properly decard
2. instances are stuffed
3. boxter doesnt get properly updated
4. bmx3, bb box abuse

spending less and less time on this

agree with most of the points but what boxter decides to take is entirely up the discretion of the GM team and not based on the whims of the playerbase. sorry to everyone who decided to bet on deviling hats and such but you can't win em all.

#8 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:59 AM

><" I understand how you feel while you are waiting.... The MVP card system should be changed.

#9 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

agree with most of the points but what boxter decides to take is entirely up the discretion of the GM team and not based on the whims of the playerbase. sorry to everyone who decided to bet on deviling hats and such but you can't win em all.

dropping stuff in boxes but not having them being of use ingame and being not on boxter is irresponsible.

there are more serious issues to tackle i do understand of course. the game is getting less and less smexy, and given how i was -_-ed over with the last boxes and enriched rates imma give WPE the finger proper for some time =)

Edited by LegendaryTorgue, 18 April 2015 - 05:06 AM.

#10 ShamStalin

ShamStalin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

I don't really understand why can't they just trace the one who did all these duped MVPs? Destroy the main source, where all the dupes came from. GMs only managed to catch victims of duped mvps, that is not helping at all, while the duper still making money and their dirty business still going, at the end of the day, all of us gonna suffer from these crappy long process to decard MVPs.

They should not take that long to de-card your Tao, they can still continue the investigation even after they de-carded the Tao, so what is the issue? Hmm?

#11 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

If Galcasa heard of this insolence, he would be using Genocide on a wasteland square right about now............there is just no way to beat Galcasa using Genocide on a wasteland square where he is just too good.......

Seriously who needs to kill someone by playing music on a harp, just transgendertransform and downright smack them with it.........Ita forever!!

Edited by Marty5337, 18 April 2015 - 05:43 AM.

#12 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:39 AM

dropping stuff in boxes but not having them being of use ingame and being not on boxter is irresponsible.

there are more serious issues to tackle i do understand of course. the game is getting less and less smexy, and given how i was -_-ed over with the last boxes and enriched rates imma give WPE the finger proper for some time =)

gotta pray to rngeesus if your rates are bad :o

#13 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:02 AM

i'm be happy to see if there is anyone who had 5 faws in a row rather than 4 cods in a row

they aint alone in this, the rates are -_-

many things are possible, just cos they dont confirm it doesnt mean it didnt happen

e.g. to earn profit say success rates = 60%, but what if we drop the rates to 40% and make it such that 1/10 of upgrades get that 60%. that 1/10 will say rates are fine, the rest are -_-ed, and overall consumption of enriched increases --> boom profit

this is speculation of course

the real topic is, how much bs are we still to put up with for mvp cards? this is a ridiculous pain in the ass

#14 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:02 AM

If Galcasa heard of this insolence, he would be using Genocide on a wasteland square right about now............there is just no way to beat Galcasa using Genocide on a wasteland square where he is just too good.......

Rosary is quite good to deal with him, at least before Genocide is activated.

#15 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

I don't really understand why can't they just trace the one who did all these duped MVPs? Destroy the main source, where all the dupes came from. GMs only managed to catch victims of duped mvps, that is not helping at all, while the duper still making money and their dirty business still going, at the end of the day, all of us gonna suffer from these crappy long process to decard MVPs.

They should not take that long to de-card your Tao, they can still continue the investigation even after they de-carded the Tao, so what is the issue? Hmm?

Like Sham said. 

From what I know, the duping is still on going.

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:17 AM

If it was someone else or myself, I would not even bother to care or complain, but this is my baby damn! Look at what you're doing to her. I was expecting to WoE with her this Saturday, but now I suppose we will have to wait another week.

I would understand if the there were many decarding requests ie. first comes first serves basic hence her request had to be waited in the line, but I believe all the complete informaiton she gave to you guys on Thursday, we were really hoping the GM team could decard it already by Friday. We wonder what you mean by you need more time to validate? What information are you guys lacking seriously?

#17 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:44 AM

The worst part of course is that this does absolutely nothing to prevent cards from being duped.

Once again, legit players are being punished while people who do illegal things like duping continue to dupe to their hearts content.

#18 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:05 AM

I feel like they should have cracked down on this a long time ago, so maybe the situation wouldn't be as bad as it currently is. :/

#19 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:12 AM

DanatoX first two MVPs turned out to be duped. My second purchased MVP also turned out to be duped. The dupe issue is far worse than it seems.

It would be better if they can hire a database genius to create an NPC that would allow us to check MVP cards ourselves.

Edited by ilovemilk, 18 April 2015 - 08:34 AM.

#20 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:23 AM

I've said this before but it took them many weeks to find items on classic server that shouldn't even exist on classic server, and they didn't even get them all yet, so if they are having that much trouble finding those items on a server that shouldn't have them, it must be near impossible to find items on renewal, which not only has said items, but has a lot of legit ones as well as duped ones.

I'd be worried that some lazy GM is just going to be like, "This is not worth a month of my time, let's just say it's duped and delete it, because chances are, it is."

#21 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:33 AM

took them 2 weeks to validate my mvp card and the ilegit mvp card seller is still selling other MVP cards :yawn:

#22 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

From what I heard the person who started it I have not seen play in some time. What happens to him idk. It was a much harder to fix then you realize. Is why it was needed to implement some things till they can. Just be patient they will help.

#23 celestience

celestience

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1080 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:53 AM

Maybe there's an issue of it being duped, but since it was an old trade and the card passed thru many hand they don't know what to do yet? Lol. But TS said the seller has proof of it being a BB drop so... dunno.

But why can't the GMs trace the original duper is beyond me. They must have transferred from their main (card which was "dupe template" to mule to sell them, no?

#24 Jupitel

Jupitel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

Feels for the people who bought the duped MVP cards unknowingly and had them deleted

#25 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

DanatoX first two MVPs turned out to be duped. My second purchased MVP also turned out to be duped. The dupe issue is far worse than it seems.

It would be better if they can hire a database genius to create an NPC that would allow us to check MVP cards ourselves.

that is a good idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users