Amistr autocast Castling to navigate through a Map - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Amistr autocast Castling to navigate through a Map

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

Hello, I'm trying to set up my Amistr to autocast Castling. I tried various methods, but I keep getting an error in line 2898 of AI_main, namely:

Attempt to concatenate local 'step' (a nil value)

Settings used:

UseIdleWalk: Route_Circle

UseCastleRoute: True

IdleWalkSP: 30

RelativeRoute: false

Setting UseIdleWalk to Route_Linear and even UseCastleRoute to false didn't help so far. Seems to be an error in the actual route.

Setting RelativeRoute to true and using a relative route atleast makes my homunculus pretty much follow the route, even though it doesn't follow it directly. Also, it doesn't autocast Castling even if UseCastleRoute is set to true.

What happens in detail:

Well, if I stand on one of the locations in the route, I keep getting the error directly. If I stand in the middle of the currently 4 locations, my homunculus tries to reach one of them by circling around me, pretty much. As soon as he reaches one of the locations, I get the error again.

Help would be appreciated. What I'm trying to do is use autocast Castling to get me around while I'm AFK =)

Edited by mlinnenbaum, 19 April 2015 - 05:35 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

Are you using the latest version of AzzyAI?

Can you post the route you're using, and what cell and what map you're testing on?

This has not been rigorously tested, because I wrote it before I had an amistr, and haven't tested it now that I do have one (I don't have much time to play anymore)

#3 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:14 AM

I simply tried a square in Prontera.

MyRoute={{152,187},{152,180},{159,180},{159,187}}

It starts "trying" to walk the route and then gives me the above error. 

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

What version of AzzyAI? can you post AAIStartH.txt (located in your RO folder)? That will show the versions of all the files. 

I ask because that error sounds super familiar, like something I fixed a version or two ago... 

Edited by DrAzzy, 21 April 2015 - 02:15 PM.

#5 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:15 AM

I'm using AzzyAI 1.54

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:17 PM

AzzyAI 1.54 is no longer supported; I only offer support for the latest version.

I have fixed a page-long list of bugs since then, and that's just the ones I remembered to put in the changelog; like I said, I'm pretty sure I fixed the issue with step not being initialized correctly. 

Please use 1.551 and see if problem persists. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 22 April 2015 - 01:18 PM.

#7 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:06 PM

Ok, I'm making progress. Atleast I don't get errors anymore. However, my Homunculus still doesn't act as intended.

MyRoute={{152,179},{159,179},{159,187},{152,187}}

UseCastleRoute=True

UseIdleWalk=Route_Linear

RelativeRoute=False

It should use Castling to navigate me in a simple square, but what it does is go to 159,187 (probably because it's the highest numbers?) and then just keeps spamming Castling, so my Homunculus and me keep switching positions. My intention was, that it should go to pos1, use castling, go to pos 2, use castling and so on. Any idea? =/

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:55 AM

I'll try to take a look at this this weekend. 

#9 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

Ok, I made progress again. I set theSkillUseDelay to 3000ms (3 seconds), but for whatever reason as soon as Dieter used Castling, he stops following the predefined route and instead just stays at the exact location (which isn't even part of the route) and uses Castling 2 times, then lava slide, then castling again 2 times and so on.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

Hmmm. I wonder why it thinks it's at the right place when it's not. I suspect the trace will be illuminating. 

If you want to make a trace of it, that would help get it fixed faster - type /traceai, summon homun near where it's route is, wait for it to demonstrate it's bad behavior, then /traceai again, then send me TraceAI.txt and AAI_ERROR.log, AAIStartH.txt from RO folder (either zip and upload to file host, or pm me for email to send to)

#11 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

AAIStartH.txt

Spoiler

TraceAI.txt

Spoiler

No AAI_ERROR.log created (I deleted the previous one because it was damn full of old stuff)

Edited by mlinnenbaum, 24 April 2015 - 11:58 PM.

#12 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:39 AM

Yeah, there are definitely problems with route walk. 

#13 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:28 AM

Is there a fix for this?

#14 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

Not until I write one and test it - the version of AI_main.lua in my github ( https://github.com/SpenceKonde/AzzyAI ) has an attempt at fixing it, but I haven't even tested if it's free of syntax errors (ie, whether it loads at all). I'm also in the process of migrating the AzzyAI source to github, and dealing with a lot of real life stuff - I frankly haven't reviewed the state of 1.56 code lately - I'm not sure what fixes have gone in. That's sort of what github is should help with. 

#15 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:38 AM

Still couldn't find a solution :(

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:23 PM

There were many serious logic flaws in the route walk code. Try the latest github version ( https://github.com/SpenceKonde/AzzyAI ) - I just had that working with your route. 

There may still be issues with obstacle handling - I'm not sure if I have code doing that elsewhere. Let me know if that works out. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 May 2015 - 07:24 PM.

#17 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Oops - forgot to sync. Github version should work now. 

#18 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:06 PM

Uhm....I haven't tested, but nevertheless - is it supposed to look like this in the extra tab?

JifYsm6.png

#19 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

Oh uhm...the homun now has a weird way to do something "idle"... Even if my homun or me is attacked by mobs, it just goes on with the idle behaviour @.@ Like... I set it to cast Lava Slide on me in idle mode and also the idle route. It keeps following the route even if I have something attacking me XD How do I change this?

#20 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:08 AM

Another update: I found a temporary fix (autocasting lava slide on idle pulls the mobs into lavaslide, which kills them. However, now I get stuck at a route step (are those limited in amount?). Here's my route, I marked the step where it gets stuck in red and the target it tries to reach afterwards in blue.

Spoiler

Last entry of the error log:

05/07/15 13:57:35 H100 Attempt to move to location 50,40 which is 30 cells from owner, call disregarded

#21 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

Thanks...

Re: linebreak issue on H_Extra - I think this is just github breaking the newline characters. As you may notice, things still work. 

Re: failing to attack monsters - as a sanity check, make sure it attacks them with route walk disabled. I'm not sure why this would be different - i do all the same checks for targets in idlewalk as I do in idle..

Re: route failure - can you get a trace of it choking on that step? I have tons of trace logging around that, so the problem should make a lot more sense there. 

#22 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:26 AM

Regarding 2nd issue: The current github version doesn't work for that at all. Tested and downloaded the github version and just used it without editing anything and still my Dieter didn't attack (except for autocast Lava Slide idle).

Regarding 3rd issue: I tried to figure it out, but my error log is several thousand lines long. I'll try to get an error log for you of a longer route (maybe around prontera or something) and see where the errors are (if there still are any).

#23 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

Not the error log. I want a trace logging at the point where it bugs (/traceai) - that's where all the debug goes, not error log. It will print out the record of the route analysis process, and we should be able to see where it's selecting the wrong step, and why it might be doing that. 

Okay, I'll look into why the github version isn't targeting. You're on iRO right?

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 May 2015 - 10:30 AM.

#24 mlinnenbaum

mlinnenbaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

fRO (former euRO), but "almost" the same thing xD

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

kk - fRO counts ;-) 

Was trying to make sure you weren't on a pserver without being rude.

I'll see what I can figure out with the monster targeting issue. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users