Gen or monk easier to max out? - Page 2 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gen or monk easier to max out?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:02 AM

axe smith isnt really a good idea. I prefer mado smith over axe smith since there is a lot more of they can offer in a party. But still, the struggle is real with mado. Unless they start making mech as another class able to summon their mount besides ranger, thing will always hard for mado mech.

#27 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

http://www.divine-pr...d-knight-m-card

the set reduces your MHP AND MSP by 44%

Thanks for pointing that out on the set. But still I'd hoped the other item additions would open some options. Of course most who are capped have access to mvp cards anyhow but yeah. I wish they'd fix Mado, raise the cap for soul linker and make taekwon master at least moderately functional. All of my old favorite classes are pretty useless now for anything but fun builds.

Edited by Anakron, 24 April 2015 - 08:05 AM.

#28 Anakron

Anakron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:10 AM

axe smith isnt really a good idea. I prefer mado smith over axe smith since there is a lot more of they can offer in a party. But still, the struggle is real with mado. Unless they start making mech as another class able to summon their mount besides ranger, thing will always hard for mado mech.

Well hard isn't really bad. Being added last in a party isn't nearly as bad as the faults with expansion classes. It's at least possible. They are kind of at a disadvantage though. Hope they will at least add some good one handed axes in future updates though. It's not ideal but the class needs something since it is one of the primary class branches and even sc has its up when it comes to woe making mech the only class that is a complete underdog in all aspacts of the game of the primary branches. I have been enjoying working on an axe mech but I've yet to do anything in parties with it so maybe i shouldn't get too invested in her.

Edited by Anakron, 24 April 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#29 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

there's a max level mech in my guild who's an axe build I'm pretty sure. i am in awe every time i see him :x

Edited by Necrohealiac, 24 April 2015 - 08:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users