Doubt about Temporal Boots with AB - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Doubt about Temporal Boots with AB

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 xenawgame

xenawgame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:16 AM

Good day, guys :)

I'm starting to make a geneticist and would like to hear from you about the Temporal boots. I want to make my geneticist just for MvP ( the easiest mvp because I am not rich to tank hehe ) . I wonder if the Temporal Boots DEX is the most appropriate and if yes , what would be the best Enchantment ? :p_laugh:

Another question. I recently bought a HF but I did not put points on the skill " Axe Mastery . - Increases ATK + 3 ~ 30 with axes and swords " . If I put points it will increase the attack while I'm using the HF to AB? :hmm: 

Thanks for your help and sorry for the grammar mistakes . English is not my official language .  :wah:

Edited by xenawgame, 20 April 2015 - 09:41 AM.

#2 xenawgame

xenawgame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

bump

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

This is a forum not a chatroom. What on earth do you expect to gain by bumping a thread when it is already at the top of it's subforum?!

Mastery attack (from mastery skills, cart boost, and effects that give mastery attack) does not work with acid bomb. It does work with cart cannon. And axe mastery works with one-handed swords and daggers too (but genetic sword mastery does not work with axes). It behaves like SATK for cart cannon, so it's not effected by endows, but is modified by cannonball element (once, like satk, not twice like watk/eatk is)

Edited by DrAzzy, 20 April 2015 - 12:57 PM.

#4 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

There is really no best enchant, it all depends on your play style. Anyway, dex temp boots with max expert archer EA4 and any of the following:

• If you are tanking as a gene it will be bear's power but you will suffer from the animation delay once it procs.
  • If someone else is tanking or you want to hit and run go for the lucky day which is an all around enchant with a little boost in damage.
  • Runaway magic enchant is interesting too but expensive to proc. You will need to proc it with magic spells. Casting demonic fire under the monster works. But if the mvp moves too quickly the proc chance will be way too little to depend on. This enchant is more favored for CCing.

#5 xenawgame

xenawgame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for your help , I'm still adapting me with the class.

Now I am a little in doubt ... with these enchants BP / EA4 how best boot for tanking MvP? DEX with 120 Dex base status or Temp. Boots STR with 120 STR base?

#6 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

The reason people use DEX Boots for Genetic if because of the effect of the boots: If you have 120 DEX, it reduces all fixed cast time by 0.5 seconds. AB has 1 sec fixed cast time, so it reduces the bomb throw by half, giving you WAY better DPS. 

STR boots give some very nice attack, but it's usually preferred to shoot faster than hit harder. Plus, 120 DEX help you with CC casting. STR Boots is used when you have access to sacrament and another tank to really put some work on higher end MVP's. Also used in conjuction with Megingjard for the bonus it grants at 120 STR also.

SO, I would reccomend getting all 3 DEX Boots that Beata mentioned. Either get LD or BP first, then the other one, and leave RM for last.

#7 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2015 - 03:47 PM

I like Lucky Day :D.BP is good but the animation delay :( RM is awesome but hmmm all about luck.Speed of light is good if u have strings and ic, If u are low lvl or slow cast gene , u can use HE.

#8 xenawgame

xenawgame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:57 AM

Thank you for all the support you have given me guys  :p_smile: 

I already bought the Boots ^^ 

#9 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:27 AM

Yea I said this before 120 dex should be a default stat on a gene with dex temp boot. I played around with str boots before but the moment I switched to dex stat and boot I never looked back lol.

#10 Valac

Valac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • Server:US-Odin

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:33 PM

ive got both +12 Dex EA4 BP an +12 Dex EA4 LD, have to say overall i rather go with my LD's over my BP as stated above in couple posts the attack delay animation is a major pain in the ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users