Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:22 PM

Hello Roserians!

I promised you some additional information about the Clan Update and changes, so here we go! I may repeat myself from some past posts, but this is to help get all the details I possibly can about what's changing, and what we've been doing and maybe a little bit of what we plan for the future down the year.

Some Changes

1. Clan Grades, will no longer exist. We know leveling the clan was how you expanded your ability to add to your clan, but we've done away with this in favor of letting you, the clan masters, have more decision over how you want to grow your clan. This is in part due to the new features, I'll discuss below.
  2. At the moment, clan colors will be set to a single default color until we're able to implement a color control feature in the future.
  3. Rank, will have an impact on what kind of access will be granted to each member, including access to learning skills.

New Features

1. Clan Skills. The major focus to the Clan Update are Clan Skills! There are different types of skills being created, and all are to help and support your clannies.
  2. An explanation over some skill features.
  3. We will have:
    • Permanent Passives, which will always be active and benefit your clan members, just like any passive would on your character, but only apply so long as you are part of the clan.
    • Active Skills (two types), that can be used by your clan.
      Type 1: has a cooldown based on the clan member as an individual.
      Type 2: has a cooldown that is shared with the clan! This means , if someone uses it, it goes on cooldown for everyone in the clan.
    • Upkeep Skills, these skills are on a long timer, but will eventually run out once learned. The good thing is, you don't have to wait for it to run out before adding more time to it, because for every time you learn the skill, it will extend the timer by how long it would normally last for.

How to "level" your clan

Technically speaking, clans won't have levels anymore. But, how advanced a clan is, is going to be the skills that are learned. So the more skills you have learned, the more beneficial to be in the clan, and advanced (stronger), your clan will be.

Earning Clan Points will be similar to Experience

1. There is a level difference penalty for defeating monsters that are lower level than you are.
    • Yellow, Red, Orange, Pink or Purple monsters, will give their normal Clan Points
    • Green monsters will be reduced by half their normal rate.
    • Blue & Light Blue monsters will have a special condition set for them.
      • If you ARE NOT using a Clan Point Medal and/or have Premium bonuses, these monsters WILL NOT yield Clan Points.
      • If you ARE using a Clan Point Medal and/or have Premium bonuses, these monsters WILL yield Clan Points at a very low rate, compared to a normal monster's yield.
  2. When not in a party, will be split proportionately based on damage done to monster.
  3. When in a party, clan points will be boosted (based on party size) and divided amongst the party.
  4. Enhancements, such as Premium or Clan Point Medals, will enhance Clan Points earned based on the above.

The type of monster will designate how many clan points can be earned, where the type of monster is what will dictate the amount of Clan Points it will yield.

Clan Field Bonuses

Bonus Clan Points will drop from the Monsters on the Clan Field, just as they do now, but will still grant Clan Points on defeat, as explained above.

Clan Skills

While the names are not set, the basic explanation of their effects are being used as placeholders for now.

Permanent Skills - Once learned, they will permanently remain as beneficiary skills for your clan members.

• Clan Expansion - Expands your Clan Roster amount by 5 per level. (current maximum is 20 levels)
  • Clan Experience - Grants a bonus to experience earnings to your Clan Members while adventuring, 1% per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Strength - Grants a +1 to STR per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Intelligence - Grants a +1 to INT per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Dexterity - Grants a +1 to DEX per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Concentration - Grants a +1 to CON per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Charm - Grants a +1 to CHARM per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Sense - Grants a +1 to SEN per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Stable Training - Grants a +5% boost to Mount Movement Speed (current maximum is 5 levels)
  • Clan Heal - Allows each clan member access to an AoE Heal, that will only target/effect Clan Members, and restore 5% MaxHP per level. (current maximum is 5 levels)
  • Clan Resurrect - Allows the clan to have access to a mass Resurrect spell, that will only affect Clan Members in range, but the cooldown is shared to the clan.

Some skills will have requirements in order to learn them, or learn their higher levels.

Upkeep Skills - These skills, once learned, will provide their benefit, but on a timer.

These timers are all set to a 30 day timer, giving you plenty of time to make use of the bonus once learned.

You may learn the skill multiple times, which will extend the timer by 30 days each time our purchase the skill with Clan Points.

Each skill only has 1 level, and have no requirements to learn them.

• PvP Offense - +10% PvP Offense
  • PvP Defense - +10% PvP Defense
  • PvM Offense - +10% PvM Offense
  • PvM Defense - +10% PvM Defense
  • Clan Power - +10% Attack Power
  • Clan Defense - +10% Defense & Magic Defense
  • Clan Accuracy - +10% Accuracy
  • Clan Dodge - +10% Dodge
  • Clan Recovery - +10% Received HP & MP Effectiveness (all sources)
  • Stun Resistance - +10% Stun Resistance
  • Silence Resistance - 10% Silence Resistance
  • Sleep Resistance - +10% Sleep Resistance
  • Common Drop Bonus - +50% Common Drop Bonus
  • Uncommon Drop Bonus - +30% Uncommon Drop Bonus
  • Rare Drop Bonus - +20% Rare Drop Bonus
  • Very Rare Drop Bonus - +15% Very Rare Drop Bonus
  • Epic Drop Bonus - +5% Epic Drop Bonus
  • Legendary Drop Bonus - +2% Legendary Drop Bonus

Future Plans

Diplomacy Settings (Alliances) - We want to see alliances and more Clan related content that would involve competing against other clans, and allow alliances to work together to achieve those goals.

Clan Events - Be it combat, questing, dungeon diving or outer map objectives, we want to see more content designed for Clans, not just any groups that want to participate.

Clan House - We had them once for a short lived time, but we want to see them return! And let the halls be decorated with achievements by the clan.

Disclaimer

The Clan Update is still in progress and we may need to cut some features off at launch, if we encounter any problems with their functionality. We will of course work to have all the listed features, and work towards the future plans, but we may not have a date to when those will be ready.

#2 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:33 PM

what will be the max level of members allowed in a clan?

#3 coldzen0xx

coldzen0xx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:35 PM

that future plans is better than that clan skills stuff  :p_sleep:

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

what will be the max level of members allowed in a clan?

Clan Expansion - Expands your Clan Roster amount by 5 per level. (current maximum is 20 levels  

That means up to 100 members if that's how the clan chooses to spend their clan points

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

1. Can only the master learn them or also dm?
2. If you party with other clans you still get clanpoints while lvling?

Edited by angeltje, 21 April 2015 - 10:44 PM.

#6 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

After about 2-3years of me and my dual being a solo-player, the time has finally come! Any clans out there who are more into fun, teamwork and competetive PVP wars rather than the personal, trashtalking and rude kind of war? xD tho i think it's what makes war tho, the violence both verbal and action. anyways there's PVP game Arena's xD 

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

This is very exciting. Can't wait!

#8 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:13 AM

well, I'll probably be joining Shiragiku again. 
XD- Farming nutral clan <3

#9 Ninjaboy99

Ninjaboy99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:27 AM

So Excited! = w = I think i wong create my own clan again XD i think ill be joining to a friendly and helpful clan :D

#10 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:30 AM

Clan Skills

While the names are not set, the basic explanation of their effects are being used as placeholders for now.

Permanent Skills - Once learned, they will permanently remain as beneficiary skills for your clan members.

• Clan Expansion - Expands your Clan Roster amount by 5 per level. (current maximum is 20 levels)
  • Clan Experience - Grants a bonus to experience earnings to your Clan Members while adventuring, 1% per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Strength - Grants a +1 to STR per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Intelligence - Grants a +1 to INT per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Dexterity - Grants a +1 to DEX per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Concentration - Grants a +1 to CON per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Charm - Grants a +1 to CHARM per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Clan Sense - Grants a +1 to SEN per level. (current maximum is 10 levels)
  • Stable Training - Grants a +5% boost to Mount Movement Speed (current maximum is 5 levels)
  • Clan Heal - Allows each clan member access to an AoE Heal, that will only target/effect Clan Members, and restore 5% MaxHP per level. (current maximum is 5 levels)
  • Clan Resurrect - Allows the clan to have access to a mass Resurrect spell, that will only affect Clan Members in range, but the cooldown is shared to the clan.

Some skills will have requirements in order to learn them, or learn their higher levels.

Upkeep Skills - These skills, once learned, will provide their benefit, but on a timer.

These timers are all set to a 30 day timer, giving you plenty of time to make use of the bonus once learned.

You may learn the skill multiple times, which will extend the timer by 30 days each time our purchase the skill with Clan Points.

Each skill only has 1 level, and have no requirements to learn them.

• PvP Offense - +10% PvP Offense
  • PvP Defense - +10% PvM Defense
  • PvM Offense - +10% PvM Offense
  • PvM Defense - +10% PvM Defense
  • Clan Power - +10% Attack Power
  • Clan Defense - +10% Defense & Magic Defense
  • Clan Accuracy - +10% Accuracy
  • Clan Dodge - +10% Dodge
  • Clan Recovery - +10% Received HP & MP Effectiveness (all sources)
  • Stun Resistance - +10% Stun Resistance
  • Silence Resistance - 10% Silence Resistance
  • Sleep Resistance - +10% Sleep Resistance
  • Common Drop Bonus - +50% Common Drop Bonus
  • Uncommon Drop Bonus - +30% Uncommon Drop Bonus
  • Rare Drop Bonus - +20% Rare Drop Bonus
  • Very Rare Drop Bonus - +15% Very Rare Drop Bonus
  • Epic Drop Bonus - +5% Epic Drop Bonus
  • Legendary Drop Bonus - +2% Legendary Drop Bonus

Why do we get ingame stats out of being in an active clan? To be successfull in PvM/PvP means now being forced to join clans. And yes due to the massive impact of the red lighted points we will be forced to join clans.

This should have no impact on Arena Games also - it will be indirectly pay to win if people farm the ClanPoints most efficient by using those Clan Medals on low monsters.

This now means that PvP Players get a massive disadvantge compared to PvM players because you are unable to farm this in PvP.

#11 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:33 AM

Hmmm, iMatt, let me get this straight, 
You're upset that people that farm more, get more of a bonus? 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 22 April 2015 - 01:33 AM.

#12 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

"Force to join" "Force to pvp"

Not their own will

UNLESS IN DUNGEON CLAN "POINT(?) Farming

Edited by sc1991, 22 April 2015 - 01:38 AM.

#13 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

"Force to join" "Force to pvp"

Not their own will

Your own will is playing Rose, but to gain the maximum stats you have to join a clan even if you don't want to, so yes forced.

#14 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:43 AM

now that i've thought of it.. Matt got a point .. at least limit the effect of the clan skills to be only effective outside Game arena

#15 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:45 AM

Hmmm, iMatt, let me get this straight, 
You're upset that people that farm more, get more of a bonus? 

I really don't mind if people who farm get bonuses, like more drop chances or anything, as long as it only affects the thing they farm. But I am a huge fan of the seperation of PvM and PvP means: To get the best stats/items in PvP you should be able to do this by only playing PvP. To get the best stats/items in PvM you should be able to do this by only playing PvM.

Or would you like a system where PvM/Dungeon Players have to do PvP games to get the best Weapons or Armors?

Here a suggestion that would make sense:

If you kill a boss monster you get 1 stack of "rage" - rage increases your damage on monsters by 1% up to 100 stacks for 15minutes <- THIS i would call a good advantage.

Edited by iMatt, 22 April 2015 - 01:49 AM.

#16 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:04 AM

Sure, i have own will to play rose.

but if i "have to" play something by force it will very upset

Join clan? for what? getting stronger? Is it Fair? even this skills are Based on wars.

"....there is alot trash talk/rage on this game, on even trade chat on junon polis"

To be win.. People always use Booster(DMG PARTY), AND ARUA.. Something without it just gonna, die, so i did quitting play war

Hell, i dont even understand what people saying in trade chat cuz it's NOT even ENGLISH, but they are keep talking.

Because you are in Strong Clan, Gaming Environment would be stronger(?)  Hell no i against it

i want this update are put in the itemmall with decent price

Edited by sc1991, 22 April 2015 - 02:07 AM.

#17 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

I really don't mind if people who farm get bonuses, like more drop chances or anything, as long as it only affects the thing they farm. But I am a huge fan of the seperation of PvM and PvP means: To get the best stats/items in PvP you should be able to do this by only playing PvP. To get the best stats/items in PvM you should be able to do this by only playing PvM.

Or would you like a system where PvM/Dungeon Players have to do PvP games to get the best Weapons or Armors?

Here a suggestion that would make sense:

If you kill a boss monster you get 1 stack of "rage" - rage increases your damage on monsters by 1% up to 100 stacks for 15minutes <- THIS i would call a good advantage.

I think PvM and PvP gears being is separate enough. -- You cannot level from PvP (although, I wish you could) ---
Enduring PVM, is what should be required in order to be a strong PvP player, imo. 

The more you seperate PvP from PvM, the harder PvP will become, and people will just completely stop PvP'ing, 
PvP is dead as it is, lets not try to make it even harder for people. 

#18 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:40 AM

I think PvM and PvP gears being is separate enough. -- You cannot level from PvP (although, I wish you could) ---
Enduring PVM, is what should be required in order to be a strong PvP player, imo. 

The more you seperate PvP from PvM, the harder PvP will become, and people will just completely stop PvP'ing, 
PvP is dead as it is, lets not try to make it even harder for people. 

Yeh PvP leveling would be awesome -.-"

Seperating PvP and PvM makes both more competitive in my opinion, which makes it long termed way more entertaining, so I disagree.

So what you re saying is that people stop playing PvP if it is a contest being good in it?

#19 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:49 AM

Yeh PvP leveling would be awesome -.-"

Seperating PvP and PvM makes both more competitive in my opinion, which makes it long termed way more entertaining, so I disagree.

So what you re saying is that people stop playing PvP if it is a contest being good in it?

Too many times have I played DP, where the other team just leaves because of getting wrekt.

And you may think I am foolish for it, but yes, I often PVP on not yet max lvl chars :x

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 22 April 2015 - 02:50 AM.

#20 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:16 AM

Too many times have I played DP, where the other team just leaves because of getting wrekt.

And you may think I am foolish for it, but yes, I often PVP on not yet max lvl chars :x

I think you are foolish cause getting 230 is really not that hard but nearly doubles your damage output/survivability (just cause you don t get the death blow effect from the 9lvl+ cap doesn't mean you deal same damage on a level 225 champion as you deal on a 230.

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:18 AM

Ok so @Leonis

Your Skill [PvP Defense: +10% PvM Defense] needs to be checked :P it's PvP not PvM

Also, can you do a Poll for the single clan color at launch? I'd like a modest yellow/orange standard color. Red looks like a hostile, purple should always remain 'epic' and blue makes you look like a fluffy. 

@Matt:

So, let me get something straight.

Prebuilt CD groups with stat buffers are perfectly fine, but a clan working together to be more efficient is not fine? Cause that's what I see here.

And as far as the 'can't be farmed in PvP' goes, why get mad about it, I'd rather just propose daily's or repeatable quests for Clan Members to perform in CD that reward CP. Let's not jump the gun and start trashing it when it's not even out yet.

Also, they removed the level penalty, it's just stat to stat now.

The rest of the content is fine with me. I only have the poll request really. 

Edited by Feuer, 22 April 2015 - 03:19 AM.

#22 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:58 AM

@Matt:

So, let me get something straight.

Prebuilt CD groups with stat buffers are perfectly fine, but a clan working together to be more efficient is not fine? Cause that's what I see here.

And as far as the 'can't be farmed in PvP' goes, why get mad about it, I'd rather just propose daily's or repeatable quests for Clan Members to perform in CD that reward CP. Let's not jump the gun and start trashing it when it's not even out yet.

Also, they removed the level penalty, it's just stat to stat now.

The rest of the content is fine with me. I only have the poll request really. 

Those Charm buffer sacrifice a lot of fighting potential for gaining a team advantage but still it is one thing if they sacrifice their own potential for the group and another thing if you get extra 10% whatever straight away for farming monsters - don't you agree?

And as I said, there should then be a proper option for PvP too like CD quests as example.

#23 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:04 AM

How many clan member spots will be available at the start of this?  I see there is the potential of having 100 members if you like, but how many can start off?

#24 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:24 AM

probly 5

#25 gio2go