Clan Update - Details - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Clan Update - Details

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#26 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:58 AM

I guess it's fair that you only get those clan buffs outside GA PVP, i mean players shouldn't be forced to join clans just to be better in GA PVP, takenote.. in GA PVP. I know you guys know my point.

#27 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:31 AM

like anyone is forced into joining clans now, and 95% of the community is in one, it's not even a relevant argument... 

#28 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:22 AM

So is this happening with merge or later after?

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

Supposedly coming with the merge. 

#30 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:15 AM

I think its better if clan skills dont work in game arena, it will be fair for rogue players....

Make the clan skills useful in tg wars and such..

Edited by helloitsme, 22 April 2015 - 09:16 AM.

#31 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

I agree with iMatt. With these stats you will be forced to join clan to be successfull in pvm/pvp. I like the idea of having clan skills/passives but something that only add a bonus and not a bonus that makes player forced to join clans to be successfull in pvm/pvp. 

I like the Clan exp and Clan expansion skills becuse that dosent force players to join a clan to be succesfull in pvm/pvp. Of course you have a advatange becuse you can teamwork and help each other out. But thats your choice if you want to join or solo.

With these stats bonus, clan players will have a bigger advatange in 1 player vs 1 player. 

#32 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:08 AM

Now there is a bigger reason to be in a clan, also... better clans will have more passives and skills. 
Seems legit and good to me. 

#33 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

You're already encouraged to join stronger more successful clans for 'wars'... I seriously am not trying to push that I like it because I have my concerns, but someone has to argue the fence and this ones pretty damn easy to argue. 

So far the complaints are

- I don't want to farm

- I dont want to be in a clan to get clan perks

- I dont want clan perks in PvP in any official capacity [but I'll still wear + sell king sets for 30b]

I mean seriously? 

They haven't put out details

How many points will those -30 day perks- cost? Maybe, it's some easily done arbitrary number like 5k....

The other part. "I'm being forced into a good/strong clan" is such horse crap. Seriously? That's is the worst EXCUSE for a complaint I've ever read hear.

Currently, clans are quite literally nothing. Yet, everyone is in one all say "we're the best, that other entire clan is all noobs". This system allow your clan to prove it.

"How can we smaller clans compete against the bigger clans?" 

Well for starter, your maximum needed team is 10 for CD.... Anyone can achieve that. And if you feel weaker, why don't you prove superiority by going and getting the combat perks? Hmm? Or, stop trashing PvM players and start inviting them into your clan to keep your perks going? 

You got 10 people for a max team size, 90 other possible slots, put it to good use and stop 'P'ing and 'M'ing. 

I can't tell if these complaints are jokes or just anything that can be thrown negatively at it. Almost every other game has this stuff, and you don't see them freaking out. 

#34 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

I hate to agree with feuer, so I am tempted to just repeat almost exactly what he said, but different. 

#35 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

i hate to say this actually i dont but what about small clans? they will die sooner or later and what if you are an anti-social person who joins pvp but dont wanna join any clan? then you will have a big disadvantage seems kinda 'forcing to change your gameplay' to me :hmm:  just saying :p_idea:

#36 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

CLANS ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE FREAKING AWESOME SHADDUP WITH THE NITPICKING FOLKS. 

Kthnx bi. 

<3 u stephi 

#37 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

CLANS ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE FREAKING AWESOME SHADDUP WITH THE NITPICKING FOLKS.

Kthnx bi.

<3 u stephi

Meh idc what you say i can say what i want. I will come with more valid reasons tomorrow :P.

I know that you like me crazy ^-^

#38 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:21 PM

Personally I am hoping that you will be able to have at least 15 members initially, since the max is 100.  And I think we can wait until we see the update.  If the skills, especially pvp, are too high or making a big difference, then we can state what the issues are and they can be addressed. One thing that is a real plus these days in Rose is that the Devs listen to reasonable problems or issues and they are willing to change things if the discussion makes sense.  Maybe the skills will not make that much of a difference overall.  On paper, it seems as though they might cause strong clans to be that much stronger, which will be really tough for those not in a clan or in a small clan.  But the actuality of it can't be determined until it is tried out.  But I can see farming clans going for farming skills and warring clans going for the PVP skills.  The clans that might have a harder time are those that have a real mix in the clan and want both PVP and PVM skill benefits, especially the small clans.  But until the update comes out we won't know for sure.

#39 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

How many clan member spots will be available at the start of this?  I see there is the potential of having 100 members if you like, but how many can start off?

You will be given the first level of Clan Expansion upon starting a clan, so 5 to start. The next Clan Expansion level should be fairly easy to get, whether you're solo or have 5 members out beating up on monsters. Each level gets progressively more costly.

So, the unrest seems to be about the stats affecting the competitiveness of the PvP Game Arena.

Here's the thing Roserians, this is an MMO, stands for Massive Multiplayer Online. The Clan System, is designed to encourage and support what that means, by giving groups goals and achievements to work for and be rewarded for them. Not only do you have power in numbers, when working together, now you can have something additional to be recognized for it. Some are permanent, to reward you for your efforts, some are temporary, to reward constant activity.

10% alone, is going to be an edge above those without it, that's a given. But to say you are being forced to join a clan, no. No one if forcing you, you don't need to. You also don't need to PvP. If you don't want PvP, don't. We will continue to add and evolve game play to keep it fun, interesting and involved.

We wanted to give the Clan System the flexibility to allow the members to invest in to whatever direction they wanted, be it PvP, PvM, a little of both, or just see how big of a group they could create to play together. Whatever your purpose, goal or desire, we're giving that to you with this new Clan Update so you can have a shared sense of purpose and goals to work towards.

#40 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

Looks interesting to me.

#41 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

How many clan member spots will be available at the start of this?  I see there is the potential of having 100 members if you like, but how many can start off?

probly 5

You will be given the first level of Clan Expansion upon starting a clan, so 5 to start. 

nailed it. 

Edited by Feuer, 22 April 2015 - 02:12 PM.

#42 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

Does this clan update launch immediately after the merge? 

Or does it imply; that you start your clan with 5 members, and cannot invite other "key partners in crime" and you have to wait to invite dem others once this update launches and it is not known specifically when?

Overall, i like this update. 

#43 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:00 PM

Does this clan update launch immediately after the merge? 

Or does it imply; that you start your clan with 5 members, and cannot invite other "key partners in crime" and you have to wait to invite dem others once this update launches and it is not known specifically when?

Overall, i like this update. 

It means you start with 5 slots and farm the nex slots up to 100 by getting clanpoints

#44 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:14 PM

yea, so far i came lOL.

My question was; if this clan update starts right after the merge or that it gets implemented some time after the merge! 

#45 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

so far they get live together - my latest info from last week wednesday.

#46 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:10 PM

My question was; if this clan update starts right after the merge or that it gets implemented some time after the merge!

The clan update is intended to happen with the server merge, when we wipe all the clan data. So everyone on the new server, Arua, will begin fresh and new together! :D

#47 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

The clan update is intended to happen with the server merge, when we wipe all the clan data. So everyone on the new server, Arua, will begin fresh and new together! :D

Dats cuute...  

Hopefully it won't take too long to get 40 members since everyone in our clan is pretty much active...  

#48 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

Dats cuute...  

Hopefully it won't take too long to get 40 members since everyone in our clan is pretty much active...  

40 members, level 8 Clan Expansion, shouldn't be too bad, but your members are going to need to work for it still. :)

#49 nooooodles

nooooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

Should do an event where the first clan to expand their clan to whatever number first gets a prize. Like when the first clan to lvl their clan to purple got tshirts. I would like a tshirt, js.

#50 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:27 PM

I like the clan update. Are there gonna be clan wars like 2 clans have to join ga and fight each other winner gets a higher place in ranking list?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users