this bee is going to make me insane - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

this bee is going to make me insane

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:56 PM

its been over two months since i changed my amistr to a sera, and i was so excited!.

but MAN am i burnt out of sitting idle while the bee kills terrible mobs, this process of leveling it until it gets pain killer and its AoE is so slow, this feels like purgatory.

i can barely stand any more of this afk leveling, which is even harder because for some reason at times i come back to find myself dead in a easy map because my homunculus is nowhere to be seen, is there a reason for this?, the homunculus reappears when i use "call homunculus" but besides that, the homun is gone.

im sure this was discussed a lot of times already, but based on your opinions what is the most efficient way to level the early Sera stages? keep in mind this is coming from an amistr, so there's not much i can do other than accept my awful fate.

#2 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:25 AM

Waiting for Janeway to disappear and Comodo spotlight to turn up. Once that happens, Papuchicha Forest will most likely get active again and I'll haul ass over there ASAP.

#3 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

1.Active-leveling

2.Remake it with Vanilmirth base

#4 Javaman144

Javaman144

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:00 AM

lol i was thinking of remaking my sera to filir base but i have spent so much time on amistr>sera 
it's so sad and conflicting

#5 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:09 AM

I had Amistr>Sera and it was sooooo painfully slow that I ended up remaking my base homun to Vanil.

I have warned as many ppl as I could to not do a amistr base for sera.

Edited by MoyuZ777, 22 April 2015 - 06:10 AM.

#6 Javaman144

Javaman144

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:37 AM

i wish you warned me rofl.

i am just conflicted now. to remake or keep my sera which already is at 105

#7 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

any recommendations on active leveling places? , i tried groves but i dont know if there's a better place at the moment.

#8 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:15 PM

Have you ever come back to see what your homun is doing when you're ending up dead?

Assuming you're using my AI, that shouldn't be happening. The most common reason it does is because you're standing near an obstacle - don't do that - or because you have rescue set on everything instead of priority targets - don't do that either. Or because you're on a map that gets too much damage on the owner while homun kills stuff off you, or where the homun gets mobbed down until it can't move. Do try rescue on priority targets, particularly if you can figure out which thigns are killing you. 

The wait is totally worth it on a Sera though, it's like god-mode. The key to making AFK leveling endurable is to not worry about it while you're doing it. I usually leave the sound on though, at least while I'm around, so I don't forget to feed, and I can hear if something's going wrong. 

#9 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:17 PM

any recommendations on active leveling places? , i tried groves but i dont know if there's a better place at the moment.

Try out Brasilis Field.

#10 kazukimatsumoto

kazukimatsumoto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth ~
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

I had Amistr>Sera and it was sooooo painfully slow that I ended up remaking my base homun to Vanil.

I have warned as many ppl as I could to not do a amistr base for sera.

I feel like I still wanna make my Amistr into Sera.  :heh: I'm now working on getting the last skill of Amistr then I'll proceed to making it a Sera.  :heh:

#11 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:33 PM

Have you ever come back to see what your homun is doing when you're ending up dead?

Assuming you're using my AI, that shouldn't be happening. The most common reason it does is because you're standing near an obstacle - don't do that - or because you have rescue set on everything instead of priority targets - don't do that either. Or because you're on a map that gets too much damage on the owner while homun kills stuff off you, or where the homun gets mobbed down until it can't move. Do try rescue on priority targets, particularly if you can figure out which thigns are killing you. 

The wait is totally worth it on a Sera though, it's like god-mode. The key to making AFK leveling endurable is to not worry about it while you're doing it. I usually leave the sound on though, at least while I'm around, so I don't forget to feed, and I can hear if something's going wrong. 

yeah Dr.azzy im using your AI  atm,  i dont know exactly what happens, sometimes it doesnt happen, and sometimes it happens very quickly, i usually check the homun every 15 min or so to see if everything is alright, but somtimes that 10-15min  is enough to get me killed in orc dun.

one time i found myself dead in the groves map, now that i have no clue how it even happened..

thanks! i will try brasilis field.

#12 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

maybe you should bought shinobi card & stand near wall, so even if your homun is gone, u wont die as long as you have enough sp to cloaking

( i have 3400 sp, enough for cloaking for 30mins before checked )

#13 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

+9 easter egg is perma

No one cares about homunculus, or have the attitude I did it so you have to too.

Waiting for Janeway to disappear and Comodo spotlight to turn up. Once that happens, Papuchicha Forest will most likely get active again and I'll haul ass over there ASAP.

That map is huge

Edited by ShoLin, 22 April 2015 - 05:02 PM.

#14 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

+9 easter egg is perma

No one cares about homunculus, or have the attitude I did it so you have to too.

That map is huge

is the effect proc even on cloacking mode ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users