leveling in Orlo (lv 214 cleric/221 raider) - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

leveling in Orlo (lv 214 cleric/221 raider)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

add me in game on leonis

x33x

Pahbuffpo

ill keep this post updated til I hit 230. feel free to message me for an invite to the party

Edited by VisitorX, 28 April 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

add me in game on leonis

x33x

Pahbuffpo

currently leveling at orlo @ scavenger spawn

Haha I love that IGN!

#3 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:51 AM

Haha I love that IGN!

I thought I was clever when I made it ahahah

#4 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:52 AM

I found the game to over whelming to try and play again hard to find people who are willing to help other players with the game i haven't played this game is years come back and so much has changed i dunno what is up to date in the guides area Zulie isn't an issue for me i can make Zulie its just a matter of im not sure what is good gear and i don't know if i ask people if the gear is good or not if they are telling the truth or just suckering me into buying a gear to fund someone they know.

I don't wanna start wasting tons of money trying to fix stuff because people wanna mislead people.

I uninstalled the game found it hard to find anyone to train with managed to get a few levels with the help of another player after he logged off i was pretty much on my own with no one to help me.

I can honestly see how other players feel in games like MapleStory when they haven't played for years come back and they dunno who to trust in-game.

#5 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:37 AM

Wlan

If u play on leonis I can help with a build if u play two hand swort. There are also a lot of class representative who can help u with what vor gear to use?

Edited by bertkilo1, 29 April 2015 - 01:52 AM.

#6 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:36 AM

Wlan

If u play on leonis I can help with a build if u play two hand swort. There are also a lot of class representative who can help u with what vor gear to use?

Good thing is world merge is gonna happen hopefully in the next few days or maybe a couple weeks and maybe the prices will go down on stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users