• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SirFenril

SirFenril

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:55 AM

Hi, guys! I'm a new player, and so far, I'm really confused about everything, specially about skills.
I've tried every class and I think I'll stick to the Warrior, Dragoon oriented. 
I've been looking around for some guides, and there are really good ones here, but I'm still confused. Some of the guides tell me to get the hammer and max it. Some of them tell me to do the opposite, focusing only in that tornado blade skill like. 

What should I do? A friend told me to choose between PVE and PVP. Now that's complicated, since every mmorpg I've played had nothing else to do after reaching max level. Is Dragon Saga any different? What should I do? =( 

Thanks in advance. 

#2 SirFenril

SirFenril

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:11 PM

No one? =( 

#3 ChungEm

ChungEm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

Hmmmm, 1st, i'm sorry for my bad english, cuz english is not my mother tongue

About ur problem, i dont know whether u like PVP or PVE or both, but as a Dragoon, u will find it easy to good at both of them.

Here my skill investment : http://irowiki.org/~...500033005105050

As u can see, i maxed out Stun Hammer, and i think that is a right choice to make, cuz u will need it for F7 a lot

About the Storm Blade and the Mega one, it's great to max both of them so that u can lengthen ur combo

And, very important, my skill is not for capped Dragoon, that's mean u have to reach 85 and max out some of the healing skill and the Ultimate ( i find this Dragon Rush is amazing ) to reach Dragoon's full potiential.

That 's all pal

Good luck  :p_hi:

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:41 AM

I would add that Dragoon's ultimate skill deals around a million damage if used correctly. You might want to consider learning it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users