Thor General Bug Thread - Page 30 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Thor General Bug Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1110 replies to this topic

#726 shadowmike009

shadowmike009

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

just want to ask how about the account that cant log in when log in it show sprite error then the client will close is there any solution there 

#727 BrethColgate

BrethColgate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

I've heard rumors about the starter pack being mora sets. Please don't let the starter pack be mora set. Its not really that helpful in starting over, let alone leveling a 150 character in bio or other places.. :/

#Fallen500Victim

#728 Squatter

Squatter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:47 AM

I have some connection issues regarding some of my characters..

whenever I tried to log in those said characters... the game instantly disconnect me from the server..

the said character names are the ff.

[ Azeroth ] = baby monk 99/50
[ Fukurokujo ] = Sorcerer 150/50
`Guns`N`Roses` = Shadow Chaser 150/50
|Severe| = Rune Knight 150/50
[ Fractal Androgynous ] = Royal Guard 150/50

These kinds was referred to this thread:

http://forums.warppo...report-station/

#729 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:48 AM

I've heard rumors about the starter pack being mora sets. Please don't let the starter pack be mora set. Its not really that helpful in starting over, let alone leveling a 150 character in bio or other places.. :/

#Fallen500Victim

The missing items are not something that would be possible to recover with a rollback and hand-restoring accounts based on screenshots would be impossible to implement fairly. This is not something we wanted to do, especially having to do it on the eve of launching the server and removing items from players who have been patiently waiting but our hands were tied.

The producers like Holden and Campitor and the development team have put in a lot of extra hours this month getting Thor server launched, it's not the slam dunk that we wanted but all we are asking for is the weekend to recover so we can get working on Monday. If you selected a different gender and had a gender-specific character like Kagerou/Oboro and are getting bugged out, please send a ticket to the GM Team, who do work on the weekends.

For the mesmerist NPC in the Eden Group, we'll reset it next week so that players will be able to get an additional free reset.

The guild dungeon and castle NPCs will not be activated until we're ready to start up WoE.

I'm going to create a new thread for sprite errors, I'll need you to repost in that thread since it'll make it easier to track and repair from a specifically focused-thread.

#730 BouncingPapaya

BouncingPapaya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

Quests were wiped I believe. 

Compensation is something we are still working on. The Mora suggestion is part of the brainstorming process. 

We may have to set up a NPC next week to distribute wolf flutes and missing quest items that would not be possible for players to re-get, but in the meantime ticketing in would be recommended.

if suggestions are open, i think most would rather prefer KVM equips rather than Mora Equips. Since it is more useful (PvP/WoE/ MvP (Demi-Human Bosses), and sometimes PvM). but again, it is only a suggestion :)

#731 Newworldduke

Newworldduke

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:42 AM

I still keep on DCing when i loggin as my Shadow chaser or any of my 3rd jobs...
For some strange reason I can log in as 1st jobs but not 3rd jobs... I see other people's 3rd jobs... are my 3 3rd job characters part of the affected 500?

screenThor002.jpg

#732 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:44 AM

"There is no way to recover the lost/corrupted date" ... mhm ... ouch ... mhm .... this is gonna be fun.

I think now Oda should offer to transfer only characters from Thor to iRO at a cost of all gears wiped. I think those people who have their files corrupted will gladly take this offer anyways but this will kill Thor, lowering the population even more.

Dude, You really have lots of rerouting-convincing ideas :heh:

The producers like Holden and Campitor and the development team have put in a lot of extra hours this month getting Thor server launched, it's not the slam dunk that we wanted but all we are asking for is the weekend to recover so we can get working on Monday.

I'd like to QUOTE that one too.

Compensation is something we are still working on. The Mora suggestion is part of the brainstorming process. 

We may have to set up a NPC next week to distribute wolf flutes and missing quest items that would not be possible for players to re-get, but in the meantime ticketing in would be recommended.

Phew That's a relief, Hope they Brainstorm more suggestions

#733 Squatter

Squatter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:04 AM

I still keep on DCing when i loggin as my Shadow chaser or any of my 3rd jobs...
For some strange reason I can log in as 1st jobs but not 3rd jobs... I see other people's 3rd jobs... are my 3 3rd job characters part of the affected 500?

screenThor002.jpg

You probably simply have  headgears equipped which has no sprite. Lucky for you didnt end up with a clothing and knife. There are ways and means to unequip those which I cannot discuss here, so you will just have to wait for them to patchup those sprites,  probably takes 2-3 weeks.

#734 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:21 AM

I'd like to QUOTE that one too.

Phew That's a relief, Hope they Brainstorm more suggestions

Yup! since i'm one of those affected, I think that Mora stuff won't really suffice, since you'll have to gamble a lot to make em much more usable over the equips that a person may once have had (B4 the knife + shirt issue).+ some classes don't have Mora equivalent stuff so it can't help the classes who don't have em (3-2 classes + mechanic(which doesn't have one as of now))

That's the one thing that the affected 500+ peepz should be waiting for, the Brainstorming for what they could do for the accounts/ characters that were affected as compensation.  :rice: its hard to think of good compensation for the lost equipment, i was gonna suggest giving KP but i think that it's not a very suitable compensation.

well to everybody else that's also affected by the knife[3] + cotton shirt don't quit just yet!  :p_smile:

#735 Artichokes

Artichokes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

I don't care about the other items. I just want my Snake Hat back. T5ONRcG.gif

Spoiler

#736 santosIII

santosIII

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:46 AM

Character name (exact spelling): `Zeinzu*Zeimeshi~

Character class: Genetic

Approximate time: Since Start of Server

Issue: Disconnected from the server when logged

Character name (exact spelling): dompido

Character class: Black Smith

Issue: Wierd in slot 0 then program crushed

#737 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

Character name (exact spelling): `Zeinzu*Zeimeshi~

Character class: Genetic

Issue: Disconnected from the server when logged

Character name (exact spelling): dompido

Character class: Black Smith

Issue: Wierd in slot 0 then program crushed

Dude move it here for easy grouping along with our similar problems http://forums.warppo...report-station/

#738 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:56 AM

Yup! since i'm one of those affected, I think that Mora stuff won't really suffice, since you'll have to gamble a lot to make em much more usable over the equips that a person may once have had (B4 the knife + shirt issue).+ some classes don't have Mora equivalent stuff so it can't help the classes who don't have em (3-2 classes + mechanic(which doesn't have one as of now))

That's the one thing that the affected 500+ peepz should be waiting for, the Brainstorming for what they could do for the accounts/ characters that were affected as compensation.  :rice: its hard to think of good compensation for the lost equipment, i was gonna suggest giving KP but i think that it's not a very suitable compensation.

well to everybody else that's also affected by the knife[3] + cotton shirt don't quit just yet!  :p_smile:

#Wait!MoreBrainstorming
#NotjustMoraBrainstorming
#HopingForGoodnessSake

#AllisWell

#739 ziphynx

ziphynx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:14 AM

The missing items are not something that would be possible to recover with a rollback and hand-restoring accounts based on screenshots  would be impossible to implement fairly. This is not something we wanted to do, especially having to do it on the eve of launching the server and removing items from players who have been patiently waiting but our hands were tied.

The producers like Holden and Campitor and the development team have put in a lot of extra hours this month getting Thor server launched, it's not the slam dunk that we wanted but all we are asking for is the weekend to recover so we can get working on Monday. If you selected a different gender and had a gender-specific character like Kagerou/Oboro and are getting bugged out, please send a ticket to the GM Team, who do work on the weekends. 

For the mesmerist NPC in the Eden Group, we'll reset it next week so that players will be able to get an additional free reset. 

The guild dungeon and castle NPCs will not be activated until we're ready to start up WoE. 

I'm going to create a new thread for sprite errors, I'll need you to repost in that thread since it'll make it easier to track and repair from a specifically focused-thread. 

Thanks for the best effort you've given to us pRO players Sir.

But probably a compensation is not a good idea for those like me and others who turned out to lose all of their important equips and items.

If you already find out this issue then you'll (the management) know what was the best solution for everyone.

With all fairness for everyone, I think wiping equips and cards is the best solution or maybe wipe out all of the items and equips in inventory and kafra.

Then that's the proper time to give us a compensation with the idea of fairness. Since I and other fallen500 have lost their Ragnarok lives from the start of this journey.

BTW, We really appreciate you Sir and the iRO team. 

These were merely my suggestion to be fair.

#740 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:31 AM

i think one of your compensation could be a free VIP service.. its up to you if it'll last weeks or months. . . and also.. items that would ease our grinding process.. 

#741 KentaroUchiha

KentaroUchiha

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:35 AM

Why did my one character loss all her items but the others did not -_- Can you kindly explain this please?

#742 djbb895

djbb895

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSubic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:48 AM

Hmmmm....
Everyone can see their gears on the first log-in and it got replaced with shirt and knife after being Disconnected..
Does that mean its better to just wait for Thor to become stable before I log-in?
But that could take weeks if not months and I am deeply anxious to know if all my characters got successfully migrated!

and Yeah, I too have also spent a couple of hundred thousand pesos since 2003, playin`..
Yet you don't see my cryin`!

I am deeply thankful!

Unlike other countries, they still gave us the chance to continue living our virtual characters!
Its like sayin`; you may have lost all of your worldly possessions but you are still alive and kicking!
Ain't that something to be thankful for? ^_^

I hope all my chars survived the migration.. * crossin` fingers *

#743 stripe16

stripe16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

i want to believe that something good would come for us who would wait this out...i really hope that happens

#744 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

I choose hope over despair and it's good to see that some of us are starting to cool their head :D

#745 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

Am I the only one here who doesn't mind losing my equips? It's sad enough that I lost my best equipment during the transition, but since I can still play my old characters, I'm rather happy. I'm just glad that my sole 150/50 character made it through (even without the equips). That means all those nights of grinding weren't lost. I'll just consider this "Clean Slate Protocol" (just like Iron Man) as a fresh start. I might end up with an entirely new and more effective equipment combination.

tl;dr: Stop whining. Remember all those LU games that simply closed? We're lucky. REALLY lucky that we still get to play our chars elsewhere. The problem with us Filipinos is that we feel like we're entitled to everything. You don't want to play because you lost everything? Then go. If you want to play, suck it up and play.

Go grind yourself to death then... no one stopping you! 

Edited by arrowspear, 26 April 2015 - 10:17 AM.

#746 GuapoDood

GuapoDood

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

3 of my characters got wiped.

1 is still stuck in comodo, he's probably wiped as well. (that makes 4)

I hope this gets resolved soon.

I'm happy to see my characters again after leaving the country and i'm thanking you guys for giving my characters a new home.

But i don't think i'll trust spending real money on my accounts just so you could wipe my credit and say "oops... i can't roll back your credits, but i CAN give you a Knife[3] and Cotton Shirt".

I do believe it's more than 500 characters, there are more chars that haven't logged in that will probobaly get wiped so he can enter the game.

#747 Mushroom008

Mushroom008

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:12 AM

Two of my character gets disconnected right away.

IGN: ~*,JarHead,*~

IGN: ~*,MapCap~ver3,*~

#748 yvescapital

yvescapital

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:00 PM

"IGN: ayesha-

allocated my sura's skill points from 161 skill points to 141. when i check my skill tab all skill still at 0"

sorry wasnt paying attention to the 1st skill ... already seen my error... thanks

Edited by yvescapital, 26 April 2015 - 12:40 PM.

#749 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:21 PM

Rollbacl sir campitor, please, tried moving on but cannot. Please fix the missing items, itll take time but we can wait. We know that it was rushed on monday because of kro dev team, we can wait another monthbor two. Rollback please

#750 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:38 PM

You can always count on Chakri :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users