Got Screwed :( - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Got Screwed :(

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Elmexicano

Elmexicano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this is what happened to me

I was happy changing my job to Royal Guard and after doing so i went with my new Royal Guard to test it fighting some mobs, my dude died and he LEVELED UP at the same time without killing a single enemy D: now he is lvl 100 and he's stuck with crappy skills since i lost access to the free reset from the npc, not even can i level him properly since i can't do eden f2 quests anymore :( i can't buy a Neuralizer for him and now he sucks ;_;

is there something i can do? was it my fault? i did not knew he had exp left from lvl 99, he had no exp bar! should i send a ticket? Help!

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

you were screwed from the start then. your char had excess exp that exceeded the amount needed to level from 99 to 100. the moment you changed to third class, anything that affected your exp (killing a mob or dying) would level you. you couldn't have drained any exp as a pally either since you do not lose exp upon death at 99 trans/pre-trans.

#3 Elmexicano

Elmexicano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

OMG!! then it can happen to my other characters too! x_x meh, i was so happy with my new swordie, now he has lvl 10 Holy cross :/

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

I .love how people are now dependent on what used to be a treat

#5 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:36 PM

Don't worry mesmerist npc and her free one time skill/stat reset will probably come in next maintenance because of the recent launch of Thor server. So you are not completely boned.

#6 Elmexicano

Elmexicano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Oh, ok i hope so, this forum thing says i can't reply anymore until tomorrow! D: thanks for all the replys :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users