I would like to know... - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I would like to know...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dams27

Dams27

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

Hi everyone , i'm a old player Fr of dragonica ( is close now ) I hesitate to play . And i want to know if this community or server , is also a pay 2 win?...

Because in dragonica if you don't have bean you can't join groupe o/ but i still managed xp. ( 60+ ) , and if this community is much yet people or not? 

Thanks for all answers ...

#2 xfirebrandx

xfirebrandx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:03 AM

On This server there are many Events that help non paying players! (right now its raining enchant insurance scrolls, 3 per char xD)

Almost every weekend has a kind of ep boost. So if u are used to the "old" rates this will always feel like nonstop bean :)

:) give it a try

#3 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

this server has mostly been generous to it's players.

they take costume suggestions and event suggestions.

they hold weekend exp bonus events.

IM sales (cash sales) are held as well as the option to obtain many of these IM items through events.

upgrading gear is also much easier on this server than it was previously.

overall, less pay-to-win than it once was.

#4 Dams27

Dams27

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for your answers i think i going to this server :) 

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:19 AM

overall, less pay-to-win than it once was.

I agree.  :p_smile:

This server here is the most "giving" one I have been playing on in my Dragon Saga journey. And I have tested them all.....

It's so much different compared  to the EU servers on here - in a positive way, just try it out and you will understand what I'm talking about here.

And "beans" are not a must have on here, just a nice addition. People do not focus on only taking "beaning" party members with them.  Everyone on here is able to join a F7 party, no matter if "free to play" or "beaner".

A little plus could be : you being able to start the F7 missions yourself - the players always look out for starters...

:p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users