XiaoJia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTaiwan
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

Njoror sir.
When they could not transfer the account to use, we missed a lot of activities!Please help me TW server!!

we are waiting one month ago,still no news,please help us. :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Thanks you sir. :no1:

#2 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:06 AM

i guess due to forced change name issue, they cant manually transfer account to freyja. i just wonder why? and why can't WP take the initiative to GF for immediate response on this issue? this can be worked out in an hour right?

SUMMON CMMaridah and Njoror, this may work... if they didnt see this and response, maybe they are at the beaches taking sunbath and not working.

Edited by Amilus, 27 April 2015 - 08:09 AM.

#3 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

Unfortunately it is not a matter of initiative. Players were supposed to have access to a website set up by GF to allow them to migrate over. This page was never made functional. We are separate companies so we can not access any account information that belongs to GF, which is needed to identify your account. We very much hope that they will decide to make the website functional so the rest of the TW players who want to move their characters over can, but we do not have the ability to make it happen. It requires action on GF's part.

I wish I had better news to deliver right now but in the meantime please contact our customer support. https://support.warpportal.com/ We have been trying to see if we can manually migrate players over, but that is still up in the air. If the option becomes available for our support to manually migrate people, our support team will need to work with you to identify what characters belong to you. 

#4 XiaoJia

XiaoJia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

Unfortunately it is not a matter of initiative. Players were supposed to have access to a website set up by GF to allow them to migrate over. This page was never made functional. We are separate companies so we can not access any account information that belongs to GF, which is needed to identify your account. We very much hope that they will decide to make the website functional so the rest of the TW players who want to move their characters over can, but we do not have the ability to make it happen. It requires action on GF's part.

I wish I had better news to deliver right now but in the meantime please contact our customer support. https://support.warpportal.com/ We have been trying to see if we can manually migrate players over, but that is still up in the air. If the option becomes available for our support to manually migrate people, our support team will need to work with you to identify what characters belong to you. 

CMMaridah sir. Thanks you very much. :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users