Up Coming Skill Balances (heads up!) - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Up Coming Skill Balances (heads up!)

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

I wish artisans skill could improve. I hardly ever see that class

#52 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:07 AM

soon zony..... :)

#53 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

Soon my foot....

And Canehda, Bourges already has the shortest CD eye in the game. The part that bothers me, is that it doesn't stat There decloak is being over-riden with the summon, or added as an addition. In either case, they should at least be able to give the Artis an eye/decloak etc. I find it highly irritating that from 160-180 the best place to solo level in sikuku prison [technically only zone for those levels to effectively train], yet Artisans are the only class that cannot train there. Being that the Infiltrators are always stealth until you manually decloak them. I'd be fine, if they shot 2-3 melees then came out, but they don't, they're just perma/camo and Arti's can't do jack about it. 

#54 nooooodles

nooooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:12 AM

It's pretty sad seeing what's happened to arti's nowadays. Seeing one in cd is like finding a freaking unicorn. But that is what happens when you can easily get beat by any other clas and your only getaway (aoe sleep) got reduced to a 80%, which, lol.. I think people suggested a decloak skill for them before but it wasn't going to happen because arti is a crafting class not a pvp class... which is absurd because every other class has it. And why give the class pvp skills if it's only meant to be a crafter. This is all stuff mentioned before but a good time to bring it back up. Anyway I think the last thing I heard about this arti update is that you wanna give it "support skills" which is fine but don't turn it into a cleric 2.0. It's called a battle artisan after all.

#55 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:19 AM

Nothing wrong with crafting a potion and throwing at/to someone. 

And tbh, the whole no decloak thing doesn't bother me for pvp, it's the simple fact that mobs are now being given camo essentially cutting them off from solo leveling in that area. 

#56 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:19 AM

You three get so annoying when it comes to taking things personal on forums.  Surprised a mod hasn't told you all to stop the raging on each other and getting off topic.

On topic:

Decloaking is useful to spear because it gets the focus off of yourself and helps the other teammates get targeted and getting those raiders targeted so you don't have 4 raiders on you at once and the range for max decloak is crazy large...I can get people so far from crystal I laugh when they get exposed and can't even reach.  Even in TG i can't use it in the middle because i'm too close to the NPC lol.

As for feuer's suggestion with the passives, I like the damage reduction and the str to dodge ratio, great idea.  

Now for dodge being useful for spears in pvm won't do much.  Literally, my lvl 202 dual radier can tank a snapper king with only a legendary set compared to my 230 champ brave 15 and come really close to dying...  Adding dodge isn't something we should just be happy with when it doesn't compliment anything about us.  It just becomes a waste of skill points and quite frankly, I don't see myself using the new skills because of this and my skill points are needed in other places.  

It almost seems like all the developers and leonis mains are raiders and they are doing all of these changes for the lol's of raiders.  Almost like you guys are completely blind to the biggest issue on the server and think all the complaints about them (even from katars themselves) are not even addressed.  

#57 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

Who sows wind harevts storm

Trash gets punished.

#58 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:42 AM

It's pretty sad seeing what's happened to arti's nowadays. Seeing one in cd is like finding a freaking unicorn. But that is what happens when you can easily get beat by any other clas and your only getaway (aoe sleep) got reduced to a 80%, which, lol.. I think people suggested a decloak skill for them before but it wasn't going to happen because arti is a crafting class not a pvp class... which is absurd because every other class has it. And why give the class pvp skills if it's only meant to be a crafter. This is all stuff mentioned before but a good time to bring it back up. Anyway I think the last thing I heard about this arti update is that you wanna give it "support skills" which is fine but don't turn it into a cleric 2.0. It's called a battle artisan after all.

am araund when i can lol but yes the new update thay say thay make will make artisan to a wanabe cleric where i dont know way,artisan is a crafter and thats his job not as a healer/suport but nothing we can do abaut it thay make it as thay want to,

i want them to leave artisan craft skills to artisans alone and insted update them and maybe improve the fight skills thay are whats need an update and maybe give an aoe that works for gun like Zulie storm and maybe name it zulie tornado lol 

#59 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

Why artisan cant be a pvp class? then why do we see clerics as damagers? isnt also supposed clerics be more support type? nah

2 types of builds in 1 simple class

artisan can be pvp, cuz him sleep skill + poison shot and him powerfull summons, giving a gd amount of damage with those 2 + summons (artisans ones) can be healed

Crafter well, just for craft

Cleric Support, healing and buff, support team until the end of fight.

Cleric damage type, have a high m.def pierce for give gd auto atacks, have also a few stuns/sleep and mutes, can use also some few heals for themselves (even if is weak)

soo yeah, all classes are for pvp =), but different builds

#60 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:37 PM

I agree, artisan has been lacking in the pvp department lately. Let the artisans live again

#61 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:27 AM

question will all this be on pegasus before it goes on live servers? i would love to test the knight/raider/cleric changes.

#62 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

question will all this be on pegasus before it goes on live servers? i would love to test the knight/raider/cleric changes.

if it will be, want to try a Cleric pvp build :3 hihi

#63 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:51 AM

These class balances will not be on Pegasus. We're going to go straight to the live servers with them this time, for various reasons, mostly time restraints.

#64 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:07 AM

Could you please give the exact date, the point was lost in the fallacy of the date. 

And your point was lost when you made a wild and unsupported claim.

#65 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

DoubleRose, in with the motion to strike! ::CRITICAL!::

#66 aditya2320

aditya2320

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn Your Face!
  • Server:Pegasus

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:52 PM

CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDAAAATEEEEE :p_laugh: :p_omg:

Ups. Caps :heh:

#67 LucieFear

LucieFear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:21 PM

Was wondering, how come bowgun scouts and artisans are the only classes without stack/proc capability? I think that puts them both at a disadvantage. All the other classes will now get stronger as battle continues while those two will remain static. Is this intended or just an oversight? 

Edited by LucieFear, 03 May 2015 - 11:21 PM.

#68 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:39 PM

Can't wait for the merge and update.

Turn my dual back to heavy damager :v :p_smile:

#69 irresistablechic

irresistablechic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:28 AM

This is funny, i gotta admit that duals needed that nerf but you guys aren't on the spot here. Its the damage of the axe champs that is crazy not the duals lol. My katar raid got 2-3 hits by an axe champ. Since the update, defence got lower and 9-10k crit are flying out of an axe champ. If not for the damage cap i might be 1 hit ko. Don't just focus on duals lol

#70 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:34 AM

Not true ^

Duals have 4-5 or more skills that pump out 250-300%+ skill power. They can also consistently chain those skills together. An Axe champ only has 3 'power-house' skills. All 3 on moderate CD's with only the typical tag + tickle skills to use in between. If they can't 3 hit burst someone, then they're going to start struggling immediately. Anyone who's played* the Axe type knows this, and builds around that core fundamental. 

#71 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:37 AM

This is funny, i gotta admit that duals needed that nerf but you guys aren't on the spot here. Its the damage of the axe champs that is crazy not the duals lol. My katar raid got 2-3 hits by an axe champ. Since the update, defence got lower and 9-10k crit are flying out of an axe champ. If not for the damage cap i might be 1 hit ko. Don't just focus on duals lol

You're either scout or katar?

#72 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:40 AM

Well aside from the nerfs on debuff duration & cool down on Dual raider, notice the skill power % and skill amount # buff.

Changing the build a bit and they'll hurt even more loooooool.

#73 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:23 AM

Cleaned up the thread, stay on topic please!

Edited by Genesis, 04 May 2015 - 08:23 AM.

#74 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

I am excited as to these changes, and will most certainly be trying some of them out.

#75 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:25 AM

Merge faaaast, tomorrow merge, finally *-* nw i can meet some ppl in leonis :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users