Up Coming Skill Balances (heads up!) - Page 4 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Up Coming Skill Balances (heads up!)

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:25 PM

Thank you i am happing for this

#77 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

I kinda agree to those who say katar raiders are op because I made some test regarding this job since I almost own all job. The dps of this job compared to other classes with the right gear is insanely high/better than others. Even at pvm Katar raiders kill faster than most of the job. No wonder most of the Boss hunters I saw in orlo are katar raider paired with a cleric.

Edited by yamz, 06 May 2015 - 10:11 AM.

#78 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:48 AM

most of the Boss hunters I saw in orlo are katar raider paired with a cleric.

Difference: They require heals/external HP income. 

Other classes: Don't. That's the trade off. 

#79 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:42 AM

Difference: They require heals/external HP income. 

Other classes: Don't. That's the trade off. 

I am using only exalted gear +5 and I do not need external heal when I use my katar on pvm.... Just saying...

If you get cleric buffs+ dex buffs and u know how to pot u dont need heal.... 

Edited by carlosrose, 07 May 2015 - 10:48 AM.

#80 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

ei pot = external heal [not associated to your class specific skills] .... 

#81 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

is there any change to the champion aoe debuff? we all know that it's also OP because of the duration and aoe range especially when cast by charm spear but isn't really noticed because we rarely see a debuffer champ in CD and if there happens to be one we all know how strong the debuff is. The value of debuff is ok IMO but the 20 or 30? second duration is really long for a main debuff.

Edited by DopeL, 07 May 2015 - 04:29 PM.

#82 Ninjaboy99

Ninjaboy99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:08 AM

That's the problem, everyone just want to play with the most op class in the game, wich atm is katar raider (dual not mutch, only before due debuffs) but not only

Katar raiders is based in auto atacks/basic hits wich makes like player get lazy and dont even cast a single skill, only stealth and pots.

Players just play with op classes, they dont even play with the class they love mutch

what if we asked them what's them fav class? easy answere katar raider, why? cuz is op, that's why, there's no fun now in classes, everyone pick up Katar raider and screw the others classes.

We do all like to play op classes, but where's the fun playing a class than we dont even like, lets see, if katar now got a huge weight nerf and mages get a huge buff, will players change to mage? ofc lol, is the op class, they change even if they dont like, what's the meaning in playing a class than some players dont even like, example, im not mutch fan of mages but just them Skill power and AP it made me suprised and i even have one for pvm, but dont use it mutch. i like all the classes but i have my fav classes.

most of players in DRACONIS (only draconis cuz i dont have any data from leonis) are like only katars

katars katars, katars everywere, it made me even puke just see katars everywere because they say is the most op class, who knows if the next target of NERF will be katars raiders, cuz is atm be showing everywere than soon or late katars will be nerfed, who's the fault? many players using class cuz is op, then days after the nerf they will change AGAIN class.

You players should play with the class than u guys love more, not with the most op, and then u guys regret in making that char ofc.

not impressed than in another -Server (not pvt server)- i see many players playing ALL THE CLASSES, wile here i just see katars.

Off-topic i think

about spears champs, the dogde is useful in pvm, taking it off will have a big change in pvm (passive), as we all already check, Spear champ is mostly for pvm, soo yeah don't complain about something than u guys maybe dont even know, there's some few Spear champs pvps wich can hang with the skills atm, why? them build is gd for pvp, is them own build. and i think i already said all.

Back to topic

one thing i forgot about katars, yeah since is auto attacks/basic hits ppl just copy the stats/skills everything from forums (than some ppl posted but im not against them posting builds) making they say, "omg i'm so op and i did this build (might be a lie but we all know than most of raiders katars players don't do them own builds)" so yeah, based in Raiders katars, copy build, done, there's u raider katar. few months ago, no clerics, no mages, no champions, no knights, no artisans, no bourgeois, not evne dual raiders, no scouts, just Katars.

#83 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:18 AM

is there any change to the champion aoe debuff? we all know that it's also OP because of the duration and aoe range especially when cast by charm spear but isn't really noticed because we rarely see a debuffer champ in CD and if there happens to be one we all know how strong the debuff is. The value of debuff is ok IMO but the 20 or 30? second duration is really long for a main debuff.

imo, its fine cuz eventhough the duration is long, but you'll need to sacrifice a lot of stuff in order to have a large amount of charm, enough to do significant debuff numbers to the player's stats, which makes them a little squishier than usual champs.

Long time + charm = weak def

(not real formula [obviously])

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 08 May 2015 - 04:19 AM.

#84 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:27 AM

There's a lot od debuffer champs in leo.. you'll be surprised

#85 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:28 AM

then we'll just have to wait for the patch for anything to happen =p

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 08 May 2015 - 04:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users