Set of new player questions AGAIN... - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Set of new player questions AGAIN...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

So, again I am making a thread as a bunch of questions have come into my mind lately due to me buying some of those april boxes. I've looked up on wiki but I don't really understand what it means.

Well, 1st question is I recently got a "Costume: Castle Bat" and it says I can enchant it. How much would it cost to enchant? What material do I buy and where is it? Don't quite understand it. All I read is go to a cat place, and these stones I can buy but I don't know what they are.

I am guessing it is the same thing as enchanting armor/weapons? Unsure how to do that as well, such as for my elven bow.

Are Costumes seperate from headgear? If I bought a lamp costume which gives +10 luk, it wouldn't override my current headgear?

Other thing is there a price check forum/site for items? Such as showing what an item has recently sold for? My guess is no.

But if there isn't, if anyone could give me an approx price range of the following items it would be appreciated :

Peace Pipe

Costume: Castle Bat

Costume: Devoted eyes

Crown of deceit

Safe 10 cert

HE 3x battle

Bubble gum

^^^ Again, I know it's a lot but if you can answer anything above I would highly appreciate it as I'm constantly reading up on things about this game so yeah.

Good day.

Edited by JennyXJ9, 02 May 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

ragial.com for pricing

afaik malangdo enchant stones can be obtained via trading in other costumes. you can buy the costumes via kit coins in the cash shop. only certain costumes can be enchanted, and depending on the slot, only certain enchants are available (e.g. aspd+1 enchant only goes into costume garments; there are only two enchantable costume garments at this time - costume angelwings and costume rudra's grace)

#3 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:44 PM

Ok thank you prices arent needed now. I guess the costume stuff isn't that big of a deal. I see shadow equips and it gives +4 all stats if you have set which isn't that big of a deal.

Thing I'm going to get is the +10 luk lamp pretty cheap for what it does.

Enchanting doesn't seem too big of a deal on the extra stuff. More so on armors/weapons, which I guess I'll have to look into later. I think all it is is to get a seagods anger and bring it to the person (at any level?) and I'll get something out of it.

Would you suggest I do this soon? Some of the bonuses seem really good.

#4 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:07 PM

i assume that the shadow set that you mention is the free one right? there are 2 version, the black one, which give +3/+4 (i forgot) to all stats if you have all, and the white one, which is rather powerful if high upgraded. The black one can only be obtain through some kind of even previously, where you hunt some random bug spawn that have change to drop those "black shadow set". If you upgrade them, you will get +1 stats to specific stats. For example, shield increase 1vit per refine, etc.
the other one is the white in colour, which can only be obtain from kafra shop, or cash shop. There are different set which offer different effect. they will give basic bonus at +0, then extra bonus if +7, and more powerful bonus if the total or combine number of refines are equal to or more than certain number of refines. For example, if that set is made up of 3 items, getting it at least a total of +23 will give other bonus.

as for the price of the lamp, probably because there are too many in the market and quite a number of people already own one, so the price drop. Btw, there are costume headgear which give you extra 30% exp, just in case you dont know about it.

as for the enchanting using seagod, please refer this site for more info: http://irowiki.org/w...langdo_Enchants. and yes, it only work for weapon.

btw, getting a good enchant on a weapon can be quite pricey. It is better if you spend your early zeny to grab decent gears for leveling rather than start enchanting them.

sorry for the TL;DR, and i hope you enjoy your days in iro. 
Good luck and have fun :3c

#5 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:21 PM

Thank you for the response.

Well, 3.5mil-4mil for an enchant of your choosing (meaning ranged/magic/str, as I read on that wiki) doesn't sound too bad. It's better than nothing on your weapon.

If all it takes is 1 seagod for each enchant on a weapon, I'll probably do that. Confirm though please?

Armor can be enchanted... but idk how... Guess it's harder.

Also, do the goggles work with hand in quests or only monsters?

ALSO MY LAST QUESTION is whats the most cost effective thing to buy wtih eden merrit badges? I forget where you go as well.

THANK YOU If you answer everything!

#6 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:52 PM

depend on which weapon. try to reread that link that i give you. It mention the "multiple" of amount of seagod that you need just to get 1 enchant. Some only need 1, while other might need 4.

i think goggles only work with kill count exp, and not from quest. not sure tho, need to confirm this one.

if you need zeny, you can trade 8EMB for 1 reset stone. it can be sell for average price of 5mil~
but you also can save the EMBs to trade them for that 3 type of badges. You can trade that badges for quite decent gears. (side note: the gear that you get cant be sold to other.)

when you enter the eden group, just follow the wall to your left hand side until you see a sitting girl NPC called Merry Badger

#7 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:35 PM

Link to the gears you are mentioning from the emblems? I got a lot of money so if the gear is good and more so if its like the shadow armor that would be good.

Also fallen wings say they don't break, but I'm guessing it breaks in upgrades as usual right?

Ty for answers again

edit: also my ranger got 2x battle manuels and 15 x agi/bless buffs for free dont remember how I got do you by any chance know how I can get them on my other chars as well?

Edited by JennyXJ9, 02 May 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#8 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Battlegrounds

gear prefixed with valorous/brave are obtained via valor/bravery badges, gear prefixed with glorious is obtained via kvm badges. i think you'll need to do a search on irowiki db to find the full list.

they're mostly only good for pvp so you probably won't find them very useful yet.

the manuals and scrolls are given out when you join the eden group.

#9 JennyXJ9

JennyXJ9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:52 AM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Battlegrounds

gear prefixed with valorous/brave are obtained via valor/bravery badges, gear prefixed with glorious is obtained via kvm badges. i think you'll need to do a search on irowiki db to find the full list.

they're mostly only good for pvp so you probably won't find them very useful yet.

the manuals and scrolls are given out when you join the eden group.

welp lol... looks like we never got our exp due to the janeaway thing or something. Unsure... Very odd we didn't get it but my archer did.

And if that is the case I won't get them as I have no interest for pvp only pvm, which means I should just buy the money stuff (fragments)

#10 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:15 AM

Link to the gears you are mentioning from the emblems? I got a lot of money so if the gear is good and more so if its like the shadow armor that would be good.

Also fallen wings say they don't break, but I'm guessing it breaks in upgrades as usual right?

Ty for answers again

edit: also my ranger got 2x battle manuels and 15 x agi/bless buffs for free dont remember how I got do you by any chance know how I can get them on my other chars as well?

in order to get the 2 old bms and agi bless scrolls you needed to have first talked to the receptionist in the izlude academy, and then gone to the eden group to sign up. you also get like 5 yellow bwings and maybe some other stuff. has nothing to do with janeway.

there's a whole page in the irowiki detailing the malangdo enchants. the multipliers are there as well

http://irowiki.org/w....26_Multipliers

#11 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:13 AM

there are a few good stuff for pvm in the gear list.. to name a few, glorious ring, Medal of honor,Glorious suit, Kvm weapon. The weapons are great vs demi-human monster

#12 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:01 PM

you get that stuff when you join Eden group as novice. The purple hair lady next to gramps. Can't remember if you get the old battle manuals if you after picking a class.

Edited by Ryviux, 04 May 2015 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users