#1 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:07 PM

Can you put stats on gear you buy from a NPC if so how? like can you put like charm on clean gear bought from a npc?

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

Can you put stats on gear you buy from a NPC if so how? like can you put like charm on clean gear bought from a npc?

Of course you can put stat like CHARM on clean gear bought from NPCs, using Imbue Scroll.

But if you can afford an imbue scroll, then I'm pretty sure you can afford a reinforced set with your favorite stats already.

Imbue scroll can be obtained from:

- Valor Material Shop: 500 valor points/ scroll (priority)

- From vendors in Junon: 80-120m/ scroll (optional)

- Item Mall (Just DON'T)

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Of course you can put stat like CHARM on clean gear bought from NPCs, using Imbue Scroll.

But if you can afford an imbue scroll, then I'm pretty sure you can afford a reinforced set with your favorite stats already.

Imbue scroll can be obtained from:

- Valor Material Shop: 500 valor points/ scroll (priority)

- From vendors in Junon: 80-120m/ scroll (optional)

- Item Mall (Just DON'T)

You can only buy Imbued Scrolls (scrolls with substats already on them) from other players but you can buy Blank Scrolls (the red ones) from the places listed above.  The price players will charge for blank scrolls depends on them so that will change from day to day. Also, there is no guarantee that anyone will be selling them when you need one.

If you buy them from the Item Mall. they cost 500 points for 5 blank scrolls, which is a pretty good deal imo. They are in the IM under Items>Refining

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users