• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:58 AM

Hi, I'm a new player, making full support cleric to buff and aid my future main char, and my friends. We're all new here.

We're almost 100, and we didn't do any quests yet. So our first question is:

What are the important quests in this server? What level and how to get the quest, which npc? More questions to come :)

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:59 AM

2nd job quest [lvl 100]

Viziers Key quest [lvl 180?]

Hirias Tear [lvl 210]

Those are the only quest you need to worry about. 

Edited by Feuer, 03 May 2015 - 05:59 AM.

#3 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:02 AM

Are those quest for cleric or all class? I also wonder where to get mounts? Seems it's faster than cart. Does traveling to Luna requires quest?

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

nope, if you want to get to luna talk to captain ruven, pay him 500k, and he'll ferry you there whenever you want. 

The above list was all class. 

Mounts are from dungeons, IM or lucky spins [some boss drops] though all mounts are 1500mspd, some carts are much, much faster.

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:29 AM

Are those quest for cleric or all class? I also wonder where to get mounts? Seems it's faster than cart. Does traveling to Luna requires quest?

There is a pretty easy quest that you can do so you can use the flying ship.  It comes in handy when you want to go to Eldeon later and also to the City of Muris at level 200. You will only have to do the quest once. Talk to Alphonso to get started.

If you haven't already done the quest to learn to drive, you should do that so you can use a cart.  With a backseat, you can move 2 characters at the same time, and if you are attacked by a monster while driving in a cart, you do not get knocked off (unlike with a mount). You can die however, so keep that in mind if you're on a map with very aggressive mobs. At lv 110 you can also do a quest to use Castle Gear, if you're interested in that.

When you go to Eldeon, there are also some quests in Xita Refuge that you can earn valor points while you are training and they are all repeatable. There is also a quest on the Shady Jungle map that you cao do to earn a free pair of wings.

The Vizier's Key quest can't be done until level 200 because in order to finish it and get the permanent passive skill, you need to be able to enter the City of Muris. Before you can do that quest, you need to have finished the Fate quest and that one can be done as early as level 180. There are a lot of quests once you can enter Muris on the Orlo planet. All give experience and in some cases, fun and unusual items. You can also get a free dog mount

I'm on the Draconis server so please message me if you have any questions. Ign Sulky or HoneyBuns. You can also pm me for quest help or anything else. Welcome to Rose! I hope you and your friends enjoy playing here. :)

#6 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

Btw on the costume part on the inventory. If I use an armor with stat, and put it on costume tab, wouldn't i get the stat?

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:27 AM

nope. 

#8 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

So which items should i put in costume? Is costume only for the sake of looks? no stats?

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

No stats, some add drop or experience bonuses. There's the akram kingdom set + ancient royal set that add stats, but you'll pay through the nose -several billion easy- to get 1 set hat is character locked. aside from those, use it for looks, make a personality for yourself. 

#10 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

I see, thanks. 

How about on item refining, i read somewhere that the max upgrade is +15. Until what "+" the item cannot be destroyed? Is there a difference safe upgrade between the normal/blue/purple?/green items when it comes to refining?

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

Only grade 9 going from 13 to 14 and 14 to 15 will it break.

http://rose.irowiki....ction#Upgrading

refine chart is in the link.

#12 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

I guess there's free skill reset when u're done 2nd job quest. Can I save it for future purpose? How about stat reset, is there any free?

#13 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:10 PM

^ Once you've leveled up to Level 50, you will have 1 free job skill reset AND 1 free stat reset from [The Mayor] Warren - who is in the middle of City of Junon Polis.

These can be used at any time you like, and only for once each.

#14 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:51 AM

Can u help me build my FS cleric? Like I know i need 400 charm stat and all B7 gems. But which items should i put B7?

#15 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:49 AM

Or is there a way to remove but get the gem back? How?

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:57 AM

First off, I wouldn't go for B7's. 

B7 provides 30 CHA when your base is 400, however during leveling, you won't have 400 base CHA until much much later in the game. 

However, Sub stats for CHA at max tier are [30 CHA / +additional]. And all max CHA Items you want [except offhand, weapon, and jewelry] are all level 0 requirement. Meaning you can instantly boost your buffs quite a large amount at an early level. In addition to having the extra stat bonus. 

Max CHA Items are as followed

Shamrock Hat [IM]* /wrong name used

Servant Chest [IM]

Molbie Innertune [glove] event

Yellow Boots [IM]

Summer Back Pack [event]

Heart Frame Glasses [event] or Santa Beard [IM]

Beautiful Ring + Earring [160 unique]

Hirias Tear [quest] 210+ to do quest

Legendary Orlean Brush [200 wand]

Mammy/Mummy Doll [220+ grade 8]

Edited by Feuer, 04 May 2015 - 07:08 AM.

#17 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

First off, I wouldn't go for B7's. 

B7 provides 30 CHA when your base is 400, however during leveling, you won't have 400 base CHA until much much later in the game. 

However, Sub stats for CHA at max tier are [30 CHA / +additional]. And all max CHA Items you want [except offhand, weapon, and jewelry] are all level 0 requirement. Meaning you can instantly boost your buffs quite a large amount at an early level. In addition to having the extra stat bonus. 

Max CHA Items are as followed

Leprechaun Hat [IM]

Servant Chest [IM]

Moldie Innertune [glove] event

Yellow Boots [IM]

Summer Back Pack [event]

Heart Frame Glasses [event] or Santa Beard [IM]

Beautiful Ring + Earring [160 unique]

Hirias Tear [quest] 210+ to do quest

Legendary Orlean Brush [200 wand]

Mammy/Mummy Doll [220+ grade 8]

Its Shamrock hat, feuer

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 04 May 2015 - 06:01 AM.

#18 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:38 AM

Omg. All event and item mall items. I doubt i can have those, maybe for years? How about a decent buffer set for a newbie player? Max level armors and weapons with B7 maybe? I heard somewhere about separation drill which i can save my gem, to transfer it on a better item. Where can i get it?

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

er, yeah. Shamrock, get the two confused. Edited that. 

#20 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:40 AM

First of all, there are two kinds of separation drills. One is a drop in the dungeons and you can find it in player's shops. I think there is still a chance of failing with that- never used one myself so I'm not sure.  Then there is something called the Perfect Separation Drill in the Item Mall. It costs 400 points but using it guarantees that your gem will come out intact.

Currently B7's are cheaper than most imbued scrolls with +30 charm but keep in mind that you can only use B7's in 5 spots- the accessories (ring, earring, necklace), the body armor, and the weapon. For the rest of the items, you'll be using the substats. I've used B7's on both of my FS clerics in the spots where the gem can be placed because it was less expensive.  You can get a Servant's Look body for fairly cheap. The whole set is only 100 pts in the IM or you can find someone selling it. Then if you put a B7 in that- the body would be done forever.

For the accessories, maybe get the level 75 charm set from the NPC in Eucar then add +30 charm substats on it. Since you can use substats from grade 1 items on there, it won't be very expensive to do. Then just use that until you can equip the Beautiful set (lvl 160) and at that point I would gem the set with B7's.

For the gloves, go kill trash in Sunshine Coast until you have 30 pcs then talk to the NPC on the beach and get the Moldie Innertube for free.  It has 30 base charm and then all you will need is the +30 cha substat.

For the offhand until you can use the Mummy Doll (lv 220), get an artisan to craft you a bunny doll, either with the +30 cha sub already on it or put one on it yourself after. It has 16 base charm so with the substat you'd have 46 which is more than enough until you can use the other offhand.

Hat - tho the Shamrock is the best with base charm of 40, you can find a Leprechaun Hat for decently cheap. It has 35 base charm. You would need an event substat for it but even just using the hat itself is better than nothing until you can get the substat.

Shoes- Unfortunately there are no good shoes with charm base stat but the Yellow Boots are only 100 pts in the IM. It;s a good investment if you want to equip your cleric so it will have decent charm

The Summer Backpack should be available again when the Summer event starts. You can get it from doing the Scavenger Hunt. And for the mask, use Style Glasses with 50 base charm until you can get the Heart Frame Glasses.

If you're on Draconis (or can wait until we merge), I can craft the bunny doll and the sunglasses for you. Just let me know :)

#21 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:07 PM

Woah! That was a generous answer, thank you so much. Just one thing, did u mentioned that i can put a substat on a non-crafted item? In rose online game, i know only by crafting, u can get item with random sub-stat. Pls enlighten me. It's an event or item mall item, how may i put charm sub-stat?

And if i put gem on a slotted item, would the sub-stat be removed?

Edited by officialdnd, 04 May 2015 - 06:44 PM.

#22 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:50 PM

Woah! That was a generous answer, thank you so much. Just one thing, did u mentioned that i can put a substat on a non-crafted item? In rose online game, i know only by crafting, u can get item with random sub-stat. Pls enlighten me. It's an event or item mall item, how may i put charm sub-stat?

Last Sept we had a big update that included many new gems, the ability to put gems on every part of equipment and also the ability to move substats from one item to another. Here is the topic that announced it, if you want to take a look  http://forums.warppo...e-check-it-out/

In case you don't care to read thru so many pages in that thread, the first post and this one are probably the most important  http://forums.warppo...-out/?p=1896519

Basically this is how it works. If an item has substats (the light blue ones, not the dark blue ones) those substats can be removed and placed on another item but there are restrictions. The item grade of both items must match. The item you remove the stats from will be instantly destroyed. You need Blank Enchantment Scrolls to put the substat on and those are available from the Valor Shop or the Item Mall. You can sometimes find scrolls for sale from other players with the substat already on them. Those are called Imbued Scrolls but you have to be careful that the item grade on the scroll is the same as on the item you want to move the stat to.  It's a bit confusing so this is a post I made to help explain it (it includes pictures) :P  http://forums.warppo...v526/?p=1905725

And two last links for you- This one is a list of every gem in the game and where you can put it on your equipment  http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Gems

This one is a list of every possible stat from drops or crafting (it's towards the bottom of the page)  http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Stats

I know this is pretty confusing so feel free to pm me here at the forum or message me in-game if you have more questions. :)

#23 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:23 PM

It seems those above mentioned items for FS cleric is far-reach for a starting player. I just windowed shopped, and those prices are incredible.

Btw, where to get honor,valor,premium points? I just saw them on my character window "A".

#24 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

Shoes- Unfortunately there are no good shoes with charm base stat but the Yellow Boots are only 100 pts in the IM. It;s a good investment if you want to equip your cleric so it will have decent charm

I wanna add to this:

Besides Yellow Rubber Boots (30 charm base) obtainable from IM (100 IM pts), you have another choice to use Beach Flippers which are obtained from SunShine Coast, same location & same method to get Moldie Tube that HoneyBuns has already mentioned.

However, Beach Flippers cost only 10 Trashes.

Beach Flippers are 20 charm base, graded Event. It's a good replacement before you could get yourself a pair of Yellow Rubber Boots

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 04 May 2015 - 07:52 PM.

#25 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:08 PM

I can't even find a Shamrock hat everyone has them for 1 trillion zulie i'd need to sell alot of im to even be able to get that hat at the rate im going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users