• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

I almost hunt mats for grade 1 dolls, to get charm sub-stat. But the above mentioned mummy doll ain't craftable, so how to get it?

#52 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

Tutankhamun Mummy or Mammy Doll (2 versions) are rewards in PvM Game Area - Hall of Oblivion.

You can either get them from doing dungeon OR buy them from other players, usually they're giving for free though :)

#53 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:06 AM

Tutankhamun Mummy or Mammy Doll (2 versions) are rewards in PvM Game Area - Hall of Oblivion.
You can either get them from doing dungeon OR buy them from other players, usually they're giving for free though :)

When server stable i will start selling mine spare for 12m each again :P

#54 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

I almost hunt mats for grade 1 dolls, to get charm sub-stat. But the above mentioned mummy doll ain't craftable, so how to get it?

If you're looking to make low level items for the stats, the Choropy Doll takes cotton and simple thread and you can buy both of those from an NPC named Kiroth.

The Bunny Doll (the one for your cleric) takes silk and gold thread but I have plenty of those so don't worry.

Once things are stable with the server, you should start to see shops vending again. You can't equip the mummy/mammy doll until you are level 220 anyway so you have time :)

#55 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:34 AM

Craft wood shield [mats from npc] get 30cha / stat. Get Enchantment Scroll, consume max stat shield, put on mammy/mummy doll. done. 

Don't know why there's so much fluff explaining that.,.. 

#56 officialdnd

officialdnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:17 AM

Can someone tell me how a crafter may earn honor points to buy luxury accessories? Seem the only way to have those accessories is collect honor points because of the "character locked".

#57 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

Can someone tell me how a crafter may earn honor points to buy luxury accessories? Seem the only way to have those accessories is collect honor points because of the "character locked".

honor is obtained through pvp arenas. So you'll have to get your arti to pvp arena and earn enough points to get it. And yes that's the only way to get it. Rather you don't get it actually

#58 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

You can do valor quests on your crafter, then simply convert the valor to honor using the consumable item bought from the valor shop in junon.

The conversion ratio of valor to honor is something like 5:1 so you're gonna need to do alot of quests.

here's a post that might help.

max-valor-farm-guide/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users