curiosity... does it kill the cat? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

curiosity... does it kill the cat?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chakalaka

Chakalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:04 AM

Okay, so the title only makes a little sense of what I'm about to ask the dragon saga community; regardless, here it goes. Does anyone now a days know where "heirloom" gears come from? and why the highest level "Heirloom" gear is at 65?  :p_omg:

I ask this because... well, I was accused of hacking to get my heirloom hookah hat after I told someone I farmed it from the boss from XYZ map (I forgot the name of.. it's been a while, it's a hidden map with a scroll, something along the lines of bearded whale coast hidden map or something). :p_sad:  Also, the other reason is I've encountered people who asked if I had any Heirloom twin fighter/summoner gears to sell. :p_sick:

Also I heard heirloom hookah hat can be obtained through event rewards now or something? (rage)

and... bring back the original fire guardian set stats or at least make them mixable, I paid good cash for those only to get it nerfed after warpportal took over! (double rage)

haha I'm just joking bout the raging tho, but anyone care to pitch in and explain the heirloom gears plz? I can't seem to find the right words to convince the few ppl who are accusing me of hacking the game  :p_swt:

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

We had an event that gave us Heirloom Hookah's hat and Heirloom weapons (Lightning Oak, Arka's Harmony Staff etc). Another event gave us Heirloom back items. People have requested new event which would give Heirloom sets but that did not happen yet, while i've been playing here. But yes, those Heirloom items that exist are mostly from events.

#3 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:56 AM

Since one of the recent updates no hidden scroll boss drops anything anymore.

This is why the community asked for some heirloom stuff to come back.

I guess since heirloom stuffs are kinda special, the staff decided to go for an event to give out some instead of a free giveaway. 

(I personally preferred the event, cause at least the people had to farm for the items - and - you only had a chance of x% to get the specific heirloom item you wanted. They were all put in one box....luck game)

I doubt that heirloom sets like bone etc will ever come to this server, not even in any event. Because those are "that" special.....

:p_smile:

#4 Chakalaka

Chakalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:29 AM

Hm I see, well that's kind of a bummer heirloom gears are obtainable through events now :p_sad: . 

#5 MrBonBonCat

MrBonBonCat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:01 AM

yup they release it during some event meow. so stay tuned meow

and it won't kill me ow :P

#6 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

Okay, so the title only makes a little sense of what I'm about to ask the dragon saga community; regardless, here it goes. Does anyone now a days know where "heirloom" gears come from? and why the highest level "Heirloom" gear is at 65?  :p_omg:

I ask this because... well, I was accused of hacking to get my heirloom hookah hat after I told someone I farmed it from the boss from XYZ map (I forgot the name of.. it's been a while, it's a hidden map with a scroll, something along the lines of bearded whale coast hidden map or something). :p_sad:  Also, the other reason is I've encountered people who asked if I had any Heirloom twin fighter/summoner gears to sell. :p_sick:

From the fact that you farmed it in a hidden map already tells me that you must've farmed it way back when THQ was the publishing company. 

There is no Heirloom Twins/Summoner gears since it wouldn't make sense. Those classes did not exist back in THQ.

Heirloom gears end at 65 because that was the level cap back in THQ.

#7 Chakalaka

Chakalaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

From the fact that you farmed it in a hidden map already tells me that you must've farmed it way back when THQ was the publishing company. 

There is no Heirloom Twins/Summoner gears since it wouldn't make sense. Those classes did not exist back in THQ.

Heirloom gears end at 65 because that was the level cap back in THQ.

bingo!  :p_idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users