Unban my account! - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Unban my account!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 checksome

checksome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:03 AM

I got my account back and thanks to all specially Admin Warnhal. My friend Benteezy is still banned and he doesn't know how to make a follow up on ticket. I hope someone from the admin here who read this page can make a follow up on his ticket 327-1CDA0910-046B since its been 4 days since the account has been banned due to violation under sexual/abusive language. Thanks a lot!

#27 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

Just noticed the "Gigolo Hippos" in the Temple of Water.

#28 maryam122

maryam122

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:02 PM

Hello! My account keeps saying you have used inappropriate language when I never did... Sometimes it does that when im fighting monsters and it makes me feel a little worried that  my account will be banned when I didn't do anything wrong. I am pretty sure that I never did anything wrong in the game. I don't use chat unless its to ask a question e.g: can anyone help me fight?I get it when I'm fighting monsters and even without chatting so I don't know why it keeps saying that. The same has happened to my sister. Am I doing anything wrong? This never happened when I played the game back when it was dragonica.

#29 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

Hello! My account keeps saying you have used inappropriate language when I never did... Sometimes it does that when im fighting monsters and it makes me feel a little worried that my account will be banned when I didn't do anything wrong. I am pretty sure that I never did anything wrong in the game. I don't use chat unless its to ask a question e.g: can anyone help me fight?I get it when I'm fighting monsters and even without chatting so I don't know why it keeps saying that. The same has happened to my sister. Am I doing anything wrong? This never happened when I played the game back when it was dragonica.

"You have used inappropriate text" when entering missions and such is a well known bug. If that's your problem, I guarantee that you're safe.
Edit:I'd recommend making a new post instead of replying to an old one

Edited by ManItsMike, 14 July 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#30 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

One of my friend's name is Fu and the system misunderstands *facepalm*

#31 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:00 PM

My personal favorite is when I say something like "when do plan to finish it?" and the chat filter turns on me.

Just so everyone knows, I understand the nature of the chat filter in a game that's so strict about language, I'm just poking fun at it. :P

#32 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:32 PM

Ya, "finish it" is also restricted!

#33 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:40 PM

Truly a mess up in an online game where the GMs are pissy about offensive language when you're forced to rephrase your entire sentance so that the letters "sh" and "it" can't be next to each other regardless of spacing but the censor goes brain dead after a few words allowing you to swear almost like a sailor.

You can't type; "-obvious swear- this mess."

You can type; "If that's how you're supposed to do this then -obvious swear- this mess."

Guess reprogramming the censors is off the list of what WarpPortal can do until they get developer tools.

#34 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

Hello! My account keeps saying you have used inappropriate language when I never did... Sometimes it does that when im fighting monsters and it makes me feel a little worried that  my account will be banned when I didn't do anything wrong. I am pretty sure that I never did anything wrong in the game. I don't use chat unless its to ask a question e.g: can anyone help me fight?I get it when I'm fighting monsters and even without chatting so I don't know why it keeps saying that. The same has happened to my sister. Am I doing anything wrong? This never happened when I played the game back when it was dragonica.

Sometimes when you press a specific key (for example when starting a mission map by pressing F1 or chaos map by pressing F2) the game states that you use inappropriate language. This happens often and can be ignored. The message the client gives you is nothing to worry about, because there is not automatic banning system. A ban always is done by a GM.

#35 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:52 PM

Truly a mess up in an online game where the GMs are pissy about offensive language when you're forced to rephrase your entire sentance so that the letters "sh" and "it" can't be next to each other regardless of spacing but the censor goes brain dead after a few words allowing you to swear almost like a sailor.

You can type; "If that's how you're supposed to do this then -obvious swear- this mess."

Guess reprogramming the censors is off the list of what WarpPortal can do until they get developer tools.

I totally agree to you that the chat filter is totally annoying. Not to mention that it does not filter foreign languages. Also the way it filters is really stupid.

You're right the censor filter can't be reprogrammed. The censor words are on a list that could be changed, but with this messy censor filter itself it doesn't change much if we would change the censor words.

#36 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:53 PM

Hmm.. changing the list. Plans to make everyone rage quit next April fools day confirmed. "F1" "F7" "bsq" "pvp" "Mike" and "#" are going to be added to the list. Jk, Jk.
Any possibility of "finish it" (you know what I mean to say with the suggestion) being removed, though? I understand the integrity of having a chat filter, so I doubt it would be a possibility. Never hurts to ask though.

#37 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:32 AM

Hmm.. changing the list. Plans to make everyone rage quit next April fools day confirmed. "F1" "F7" "bsq" "pvp" "Mike" and "#" are going to be added to the list. Jk, Jk.
Any possibility of "finish it" (you know what I mean to say with the suggestion) being removed, though? I understand the integrity of having a chat filter, so I doubt it would be a possibility. Never hurts to ask though.

Don't forget about "afk", "vr", "dv" and "fv" ... and "pow" and "elga".  :heh:

#38 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

Don't forget about "afk", "vr", "dv" and "fv" ... and "pow" and "elga".  :heh:

The sky is the limit!! "hop" "cod" "IM" "soul" and "I'm quitting" too!!

But seriously, I'm a jerk. :P

#39 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:01 AM

Well... Games also like restaurants, if we're unsatisfied with anything abt it, we have right to complain(cuz we're customers) :p_smile:

And in this case, GM Tirfing's action is kinda strict, at least we have a warning shot 1st :p_sleep:

I agree with Poppie that every1 has different attitude, but at least WP team should take player's opinion :p_sleep: For example, if you go to a restaurant and you dont like the attitude of a waiter, you complain to the manager or s1 of the restaurant and recieve an answer like that, how will you feel?

Yes, we "can't compare one GM to another", but we juz speak out the bad point of the WP staff, :p_sleep: 

I juz wanna say, you can not do bussiness if your staff keep making your customers unhappy :p_sleep: 

#40 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:26 AM

Well... Games also like restaurants, if we're unsatisfied with anything abt it, we have right to complain(cuz we're customers) :p_smile:
And in this case, GM Tirfing's action is kinda strict, at least we have a warning shot 1st :p_sleep:
I agree with Poppie that every1 has different attitude, but at least WP team should take player's opinion :p_sleep: For example, if you go to a restaurant and you dont like the attitude of a waiter, you complain to the manager or s1 of the restaurant and recieve an answer like that, how will you feel?

Yes, we "can't compare one GM to another", but we juz speak out the bad point of the WP staff, :p_sleep:
I juz wanna say, you can not do bussiness if your staff keep making your customers unhappy :p_sleep:

While I do agree for the most part, there's another side to this coin. Players get reported because the ones who send the reports are unhappy with the environment of the game. Think of it like your restaurant analogy. If I were to complain about you and your friends being loud and obnoxious, saying obscenities in public and the like, and the waiter were to come to you asking you to control your behavior, then you'd be unhappy.
There's no way to please everyone, and don't forget that the players agree to the terms of service and understand the consequences of breaking them when they hit that "accept" button.

#41 fozalicious

fozalicious

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, VietNam

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:26 AM

While I do agree for the most part, there's another side to this coin. Players get reported because the ones who send the reports are unhappy with the environment of the game. Think of it like your restaurant analogy. If I were to complain about you and your friends being loud and obnoxious, saying obscenities in public and the like, and the waiter were to come to you asking you to control your behavior, then you'd be unhappy.
There's no way to please everyone, and don't forget that the players agree to the terms of service and understand the consequences of breaking them when they hit that "accept" button.

Yup, you're right, but I'd like to have a warning b4 banning for some slight faults

#42 Rossbach

Rossbach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

How swear by pass works: ps. Feel free to delete this post if you think it is a negative. People can easy bypass it by changing spelling tho.

You can bypass it by using the first letter of the swear word before that swear word. This actually works for many old games, though some games you need it directly before the swear word. (f f*). This game it can be used anywhere before it.

ie; for f* sake. What an a*, etc.

Edited by Rossbach, 15 July 2015 - 02:57 PM.

#43 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

How swear by pass works: ps. Feel free to delete this post if you think it is a negative. People can easy bypass it by changing spelling tho.

You can bypass it by using the first letter of the swear word before that swear word. This actually works for many old games, though some games you need it directly before the swear word. (f f*). This game it can be used anywhere before it.

ie; for f* sake. What an a*, etc.

Always be careful what you say or what is obviously meant... foul language can lead to a warning/temporary ban very fast...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users