[Updated] Server Maintenance at 2015/5/6 15:00 Server Time - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Updated] Server Maintenance at 2015/5/6 15:00 Server Time

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:44 AM

a little question... is it just me or some of the purple coin box equip don't have special option? for example skeleton bandage and beetle pendant? skeleton bandage should have some agi n aim rate but what I get from the box don't have the option...

We investigated this and I can confirm that there are some items which have no stats. We also know what the problem is.

Now the bad news: It can be changed on Monday at the earliest. If you don't want to get "statless" items, I recommend to farm the purple coins over the weekend and exhange them for boxes when I inform you that it has been fixed.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 08 May 2015 - 10:49 AM.

#52 WiIIiam

WiIIiam

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:42 PM

Is Devil Agility Set Bottom bugged/glitched? It can't be worn. Other set piece if wearable except for bottom. Please fix it ASAP :) Thank You!

EDIT: Sorry, just fix it! 

Edited by WiIIiam, 08 May 2015 - 07:44 PM.

#53 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

Is Devil Agility Set Bottom bugged/glitched? It can't be worn. Other set piece if wearable except for bottom. Please fix it ASAP :) Thank You!

EDIT: Sorry, just fix it! 

What happens? Error message or something and just no reaction if you try to equip it? Btw, which class are you?

I will forward this to the production team. Sadly they're not working on weekends, so the earliest chance to reach them is on Monday.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 08 May 2015 - 11:30 PM.

#54 Erickonbeck

Erickonbeck

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

Yo can i know when devil of agi on mix board will end and change other ya ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users