Wipe Christmas Hearts - Balance Suggestion - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Wipe Christmas Hearts - Balance Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#26 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:35 PM

Say me how should a free player farm thousands and thousands and thousands of tokens, xeons etc.. Only a mall player can have that items, and we back to the unbalanced system.

huh? tokens are mad easy to farm

go union during BF event.

#27 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:38 PM

Say me how should a free player farm thousands and thousands and thousands of tokens, xeons etc.. Only a mall player can have that items, and we back to the unbalanced system.

We can only make em move by abdication Bud.

Join the Club that don`t load WP anymore join the Club of TBF Strongest Player.

Money is the only voice they hear.

:shss:

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:40 PM

If there would be a decent BF event...this event system sucks as hell and it's the most unfair system, especially for new players.

What points can farm a new player with their +10 exi gears?...

#29 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

If there would be a decent BF event...this event system sucks as hell and it's the most unfair system, especially for new players.

What points can farm a new player with their +10 exi gears?...

why would a new player be farming for resonating? its an end game enchant.

so not eximus, try carus. +10

and quite easy actually

dont play like a fruitcake and you can max easily.

join a good guild that helps you gear up.

geez...

#30 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

Haha xD every Battlefield should be Like strongest ^^ Everyone with same gears, builds and skills would be everything, but nooo! Let s keep the -_-ty Battlefield with ppl that 1 hit each other or never die.

#31 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

Haha xD every Battlefield should be Like strongest ^^ Everyone with same gears, builds and skills would be everything, but nooo! Let s keep the -_-ty Battlefield with ppl that 1 hit each other or never die.

oh and i forgot about strongest

and lol? just because you ahve -_-ty gearr and die in 1 hit

and also that is extremely boring for everyone to have the same gear and skills. stop trying to make a boring ass game.

Edited by Apollonia93, 06 May 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#32 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:47 PM

why would a new player be farming for resonating? its an end game enchant.

so not eximus, try carus. +10

and quite easy actually

dont play like a fruitcake and you can max easily.

join a good guild that helps you gear up.

geez...

Yeah, and maybe in the 2020 he made a resonating...why he should farm a resonating? Why he should be able to get a resonating as a free player?! Maybe he wanna be strong as a Mall player? OMG no way! xD

#33 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:49 PM

Some enchants are OP, like high rank (eximius) carus rh enchants, hearts, s1 %, not just the hearts. So why removing just the hearts? following this way, they should remove all the xeons, and leave only the red xeons.

Removing is not a solution, they are OP, they are hard to get, they cost a lot... so where is the problem?

All good items are OP at the beginning (or also after some time). Wanna other examples? S1 seamless, s1 lvl70 sets, they were all OP for a long time. So I don't see anything strange. Someone got money/time to get 48 hearts? Congratulations to him.

And Kazara: if you sell your hearts for a cheaper price than actual one, it's your fault, so stop QQ.

(by the way I have just 2 carus hearts)

#34 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:51 PM

with 72 % froge u can get 20+ eximus gear np

#35 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:54 PM

oh and i forgot about strongest

and lol? just because you ahve -_-ty gearr and die in 1 hit

and also that is extremely boring for everyone to have the same gear and skills. stop trying to make a boring ass game.

You don't want that ppl get good items because then they would kick ur azz...easy to understand that from what you saying. And no, I dont die in 1 hit and I know perfectly how to farm, probably I know better than u, since u don t even need to farm items...u can directly buy them xD

Edited by Kazara, 06 May 2015 - 12:54 PM.

#36 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

with 72 % froge u can get 20+ eximus gear np

Lol good luck in FOC with ur +20 exi xD

#37 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

Lol good luck in FOC with ur +20 exi xD

im using it and it goes pretty well thnkx :)

#38 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:23 PM

right, and you need all 5 for which toon again?

commander - int str

zerk - int str

wl - int str

all casters - mnd int

sins - str dex

prot - int mnd

65 HP

65 MP

vs 70 hp on hearts (counting con + hp)

not that big of a difference

Commy int/con would be nice screw str >_> but Apol is right the extra 3 skills are pointless i dont need mind/str/dex etc

Give it up they will never wipe hearts way, too much money went into them, and personally I dont want malls or lants for my carus hearts theres nothing in the mall worth how much I put into it anyways.  Not only that, but then it makes it unfair to our class for people who cant farm regals/resons becuase we dont kill 60 mobs per second. "Well go make a domi and afk farm"  - is not a valid argument because any game I have to not play to play is stupid.

If you are really worried about fairness, there is a class doing top damage, with an adamant mind skill plus heals plus defense plus the highest hp margin plus reflect  plus stuns.  If gravity made something like this (not to mention casters with as much health/def as tanks) you really think they are worried about how fair an enchant that made them a lot of money is? 

For the people who didnt log in ONE time during the month and a half xmas event then that is on them, as I was one of them also.  For new players they can either spend money or just enjoy the pve parts of the game if they don't like dying, becuase if they want to last in pvp they'll have to spend money in this game, sad but true.  But I am chock full of carus and rare hearts in every slot and I still get blasted so if you're going to do something about balance start with the classes not the items.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 06 May 2015 - 11:26 PM.

#39 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 06 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

Now that I think about it since there was no bug related with the rare hearts it might even be somewhat illegal for them to actually wipe the hearts.  Sure they can technically get rid of anything they want to but so much real world money went into them that I think it might be looked at more of as theft.  Especially if they compensated with their mall points sense the people getting hearts were not wanting mall points originally.  If they gave me my real world money back then we could talk.  But that's never happening.

#40 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:06 AM

I was shocked when I started reading this topic and the comments included.

I agree that sometimes its frustrating that ppl can afford expensive things, but I don't think that there is no chance for the whiners to be able to buy those as well. Get over it, there will be always a better, stronger one like in real life.

I restarted playing the game at last xmas (half year ago). I missed the titan RH... I was like, OK life goes on maybe we get another opportunity. Xmas came, hearts came. I worked hard and spent my days farming lant to be able to buy some and lvled chars to get the quest. I dont have carus heart at all. I realized that as a free player its rly great too, that with hard work I am able to compete. And for me that is an incentive that such OP chars exist. I can imagine how much real money it cost to build such chars. You can simply spend 1k WP per carus hearts too as they did. Or working hard is stinky for you? Simply stop that whining.

Another suggestion: there will be Xmas in this year too, so u can start lvling the chars.

And another aspect: if those OP players would not exist the game simply had died long ago. Think a bit that players spend on this game and making the game able to run financially.

So work hard or spend and stop whining.

#41 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:08 AM

FREE path via PvP:

Make foc toon - farm foc points.

Use foc ppoints to make +30 gear free.

sell foc points/+30 gear for lant or mall.

repeat as needed you soon will gear a toon.

FREE path via PvE

Make a heap domies. afk farm at events. sell event crap and buy +30 /mall/enchants.

or

Farm DS. each side takes like 5mins to kill boss solo. Each boss drops 1x Atma.

Use these atmas and new nova lux forge compoundable things to make +30 no mall.

also learn how play your class will help alot. QQ Druid is broken - well it isnt. its great now you just clueless how to use transformations or gear it.

Game is now easier than ever to be free. Heck was pog event where you could get 1.2k costumes easy.... or sell the pog packs for 50kk per stack. If you didnt farm that event and get bags of costumes that you could use or sell for hearts then your fault.

People need stop bitching free vs mall cus that kinda left with +72% forge.

#42 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:52 AM

The game is unbalanced... give up!

There was a time RH Titan didn't get bound! players spend days doing it... other times, rh titan itens were dropping at Dark Sanctum from Roundelroot/Ksiphon...  I know guys using full RH Titan Remains/Scale.... Where is the Ruinhorn Titan today???

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

FREE path via PvP:

Make foc toon - farm foc points.

Use foc ppoints to make +30 gear free.

sell foc points/+30 gear for lant or mall.

repeat as needed you soon will gear a toon.

FREE path via PvE

Make a heap domies. afk farm at events. sell event crap and buy +30 /mall/enchants.

or

Farm DS. each side takes like 5mins to kill boss solo. Each boss drops 1x Atma.

Use these atmas and new nova lux forge compoundable things to make +30 no mall.

also learn how play your class will help alot. QQ Druid is broken - well it isnt. its great now you just clueless how to use transformations or gear it.

Game is now easier than ever to be free. Heck was pog event where you could get 1.2k costumes easy.... or sell the pog packs for 50kk per stack. If you didnt farm that event and get bags of costumes that you could use or sell for hearts then your fault.

People need stop bitching free vs mall cus that kinda left with +72% forge.

Please, can u stop say -_-? If u don't know things, don't talk!!!

We never get a nice Battlefield event, and even with that it costs 1.5kk per reinforce only for the coupons and u must farm 24/7 FOC for fully sets...Not to mention that u need a tool and also reinforce costs lant and xeons!!!But well... it is free right?

Druid isn't broken?OHHH WELL, SO WHY I CAN T USE MOST OF THE DNAs?! 

But the most fun is the "free path via PvE", how many moneys do u think u can make by afking with domi? Well I say u, 1 hour afk with domi is like 5 minutes of mystic active...really, fast +30 and malls!!!!

Why battlefield are so empty? If everyone have +30 easy as you say?

So easy farm billions for +30 and hearts with some afk domi!!!! hahahhaha

Also, this post was about enchants not about +30!!! Because actually there is much difference from a +30 full hearts and a +30 with 10/10 defense xeons!!!

Edited by Kazara, 07 May 2015 - 04:21 AM.

#44 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

1 Afk domi, 30 days online/720 hours, makes about 30kk (selling Dirty Blood/Hound Intestine and Eximius Xeons).. If no one kills u :p_sick:

#45 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

XD

#46 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

Is funny to see how Player who dual log and shared cloned Gear telling other how the Game free works.

You Guys ended up alone on the BF dual log`d 2v2.

Whored Chars full of Hearts and talking nonsense about free Ways.

Enjoy your BF`s alone. 

Oh shocking News: your part of the Problem , even if you don`t like to hear it.

#47 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:25 PM

Everybody keeps talking about how free players have it hard and how its almost a sin to be a person who spends money on the game.  Tell me how long the game would be online without people wasting hundreds/thousands of dollars on it?  And gravity made the "Make a character and jump it to 69" event thing for free so technically it's not even the buyers fault now is it.

If you want free food you'll live off what food stamps will provide if you want a 5* meal you gotta pay.

Dear lord, This complaining about how hard it is to get things while being free and + things.  Try being a tank with NO aoes and no malls whatsoever and never having events like 72% froge or pogs or anything like that.  I killed LITERALLY one mob at a time for about a year as a protector when the game first came out, refused to join guilds so I soloed everything myself and I STILL got the best armors in the game back then and now again have the best crap.  And not fair in pvp?  Try having no defense against defilers wiping out entire teams of people EVERY single match.  Try entire guilds hanging outside nova gate to pk every lowbie that tries to run past the wingrider (Thats another thing if you complain about getting pk'd on a pk server wtf really.  Stop sitting in trifi then D: every time some higher level nab kills you....  But back to the point).  And now SEVEN years later with finally the topped out gear in my class Gravity can simply wave their magic wand, change a Berserkers skills around and my gear don't mean crap anymore.  So erasing an enchant is the LEAST of this games worries. 

I almost peed myself the first time I got prem and having 1 buddy to do things with.  Oh and let's not forget the lack of quests back then.  I literally ground my way from about 40-70.  Think about how the XX long that took as a protector.  Could I have chosen an easier class?  Yep.  Could I have saved some pennies to buy a few mall items?  Yep.  But I didn't and that was my choice just like being a free or paying player is everybody's choice.

"But but some people can't afford mall items." -  -_- you and -_- that noise

That crap is $5-$10 for premium motherFer if you can't afford that then get the hell off the computer games and go get a goddam job.

So I apologize if this sounds harsh  but I've run out of every last -_-s to give about people complaining because -_- happens.  ,,I,, Seriously ,,I,, That noise sideways

Edited by BloodyHalo, 07 May 2015 - 01:58 PM.

#48 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

Also while we're at it what is the point of having different classes or different levels if we're all doing the same thing >_>?  This isn't call of duty where a huge difference in skill matters so if everyone is running around with the same equipment and skills would make this even more boring than it already is even in the lower levels of the game.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 07 May 2015 - 01:34 PM.

#49 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

if you think the People that complain here never spent or never lvl`d old school Halo...you better think twice.

No need to search for some easy/ fast explanations why other don`t like to follow in your Shoes.

I don`t swallow all frogs that the Dev`s serves us , but i guess that not the only part that distinguishes us.

Ask yourself why Devs came up from Time to Time with Hearts or RH Titan enchants Stuff like that.

Answer has to do with Different and desperate measureless to earn Money , despite Old Player are pretty much done with there Gear, they feel the need to make Player spent on enchant reset / enchant Tools

Since the Reinforcement Circle is limited so they searched for other Ways.

It`s part of the Circle of Inflation. 

You only defending it because your used to it and became a part of the System that profit from it 

In Contrast to new Players. No sorry for still caring about em more than feeding old Cows.

Edited by Sandyman, 07 May 2015 - 02:06 PM.

#50 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:01 PM

if you think the People that complain here never spent or never lvl`d old school Halo...you better think twice.

No need to search for some  easy/ fast explanations why other don`t like to follow in your Shoes.

I simply don`t swallow all frogs the Devs servs us thats OUR Different.

I will think 2x, becuase If you've really been here that long and fought through that much then stuff like free playing and petty crap wont bother you. Because, being a veteran, you know that theres a lot bigger issues with this game.

Let's name a few to start with.

Hax

Completely missing DNA's

Bugs out the ass that are over 6 years old

Hax

The lack of explanations for future updates.

Hax

Servers crashing repeatedly.

Two Servers.

TWO servers crashing repeatedly.

Hell most of the time I base my Compusci homework corrections off the errors in this game 

Edited by BloodyHalo, 07 May 2015 - 02:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users