RG, Ranger/Gene and AB ET full run - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RG, Ranger/Gene and AB ET full run

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:54 PM

Upload this video as was discussing with Zelnite on RG tanking ET

Ranger and Genetic are alternative characters on same account, as it is difficult for Ranger to kill Valkyrie Randgris and Beelzebub. Also AB has a Biochem alt to carry pots.The video is made on Royal Guard's screen viewing angle. Apologies for the multiple break points in the video because of leaving the instance to fix broken gears and Ranger switching to Genetics. Also forget to record from level 85-89, so have to use a previous video in replace.

There are a couple of deaths. Most of them are because we mistakenly stick too close and hit by AOEs (especially those death on level 91 and 98). Not sure if Gene's death at Valkyrie Randgris is avoidable, as it seems Gene has to stand inside EQ range to cast Acid Bomb. Anyway it is possible to avoid it by timing EQ and walk away in advance. 

One advantage of RG to tank is that RG can also deal a good amount of damage. Refer to the final fight with Naght Sieger

The only OP gears we have is the GTB Valk on me. All other characters are using normal gears without God/MVP

mic9010 on Ranger and Gene, and neko1231 on her cutest AB and Biochem. Thank you guys for your wonderful job. 

#2 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

RG attacking the mvp is risky if you ask me, since he is not on gum.You don't want to deal the last blow on mvps.Also,that way you can't effectively lex mvps.

I'm also curious, why Ifrit's EQ can't reach to the ranger? It should be 27x27. I remember dying to it even offscreen.

Edited by zefram, 10 May 2015 - 03:01 PM.

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:31 PM

Im so proud of you man <3

Nevermind, cant watch lol

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

#4 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:03 PM

Im so proud of you man <3

Nevermind, cant watch lol

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Yeah Sorry about it man. I use Beethoven's 3rd Symphony as background music and raise a copyright issue. I will just get rid of the background music and upload again.

I get rid of all the musics that has copyright issues. Should be able to view now

Edited by MournHaibara, 11 May 2015 - 08:00 PM.

#5 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:07 PM

RG attacking the mvp is risky if you ask me, since he is not on gum.You don't want to deal the last blow on mvps.Also,that way you can't effectively lex mvps.

I'm also curious, why Ifrit's EQ can't reach to the ranger? It should be 27x27. I remember dying to it even offscreen.

ah we did that many times and the EQ never reached to the ranger  :p_smile:

i think u need 1 step further? try to use a wider game screen size, dont use the default one.

EQ cant reach u when ur 11 steps away (according to largest high heal distance i tried) 

i seldom lex :P sob sob

Edited by neko1231, 11 May 2015 - 02:18 PM.

#6 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

Great video! glad to watch this in action. Im saving for a tao for myself currently. i know its not needed and i see you wear pecopeco almost the entire run for the end bosses. and i might where a bryn on bee just for the knock back. not sure what to put a tao in tho. as i mainly will be tanking MVPs not really killing with them. i have a +10 bako armor maybe?

#7 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:04 PM

Great video! glad to watch this in action. Im saving for a tao for myself currently. i know its not needed and i see you wear pecopeco almost the entire run for the end bosses. and i might where a bryn on bee just for the knock back. not sure what to put a tao in tho. as i mainly will be tanking MVPs not really killing with them. i have a +10 bako armor maybe?

Yeah that would definitely be a good choice. I also personally think the anit-magic suit from Geffen Magic Tournament is pretty good, gives +7% hp increase. Of course if you are worry about break armor than you can always choose valk armor.

#8 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:08 PM

Yeah that would definitely be a good choice. I also personally think the anit-magic suit from Geffen Magic Tournament is pretty good, gives +7% hp increase. Of course if you are worry about break armor than you can always choose valk armor.

ill have a genetic with me at all times. i dont really solo much like i used to. so ill have FCP the entire run. and with piety i dont have to worry about having holy on for valk. valk, ifrit, and bee were my biggest concerns. and your video was a great help.

whats the anti magic suit? how do i get it? :D

#9 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:32 PM

Anti Magic Suit:

Def 50 MDef 10 Max HP +5%

Upgrade to +9 gives 2% additional HP and MDEF + 5, and it has a slot

It cost 1800 Geffen Coin, where you get from doing the Geffen Magic Tournament 

I will say the most tough MVP is still Valk. Her Physical Attack after power up is insane. Bee is fine you don't even need GTB. Just an Alice Valk and you won't have any problem. Bring enough hp regen as it takes time to kill him. For Ifrit if you are using DR, then I will suggest wear a fire armor. I think he has some fire property damage skill that goes through GTB and can almost one shot me. Also take caution on level 93. You don't want to tank a bunch of LK. With my gear I can't even tank one. Just have gene Acid Bomb him to make sure he dies immediately. 

Level 100 can be tricky too. With my gear I can't tank the MVP and all his minions. So we have to clean the path first. If you don't have ranger it can be slow. You can also check out the RG+Gene duo ET video. In that video I think they ignore the minions and kill the MVP directly. RG tanks everything and sacrifice the Gene. I think that RG has Tao and Bryn, but the video is made on Gene's screen view, so I don't know what the RG is wearing at that time. 

#10 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

yea ive seen that video several times. i think the one you mention is kami? its another reason i want to buy a tao XD also i thikn with it in bako armor would be super sexy, and maybe using a bung carded abys helm at 8, 10, or 12 if i can afford it afterwards /wah 12% less HP but  about 16% more reduction seems nice at +12 of the armor if i can get it there. As my main purpose for the RG is MVP tanking and occasional WoE perhaps

#11 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:32 AM

Well, I want to be rich like you Zelnite.

#12 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

Well, I want to be rich like you Zelnite.

I'm far from rich my friend. Far, very far. Im just saving for a tao, not even really that close lol and the only other MVP i have is GTB and ONLY cause i got super lucky. I didnt have to buy it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users