#2 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:08 AM

You need to improve your information. What can I deduce from here?

#3 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

Lose the apple, it may rot on your very head <3

#4 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:44 PM

You might want to start increasing your Int to prepare for Arrow Storming once you're a ranger. (and remember to get trap research 1 for an easy +220 max SP). Perhaps 40-50 int if you have no +9 Vana. 

#5 ForensicPharmacy

ForensicPharmacy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Locationwhere the corpse spawn.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:16 PM

arrow storm build (strongest build in ranger) 

VIT

INT

DEX

edit:

by the way you must level-up now  to ranger because free stat/skill at eden reset wont last. 

Edited by ForensicPharmacy, 12 May 2015 - 03:16 PM.

#6 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

arrow storm build (strongest build in ranger) 

VIT

INT

DEX

edit:

by the way you must level-up now  to ranger because free stat/skill at eden reset wont last. 

Lol. that's debatable, mate.

#7 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:02 PM

Where's fuyukikun?

#8 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

i hear he is busy with killing the new time lord mvp thing with traps.Don't expect him be back in couple weeks.

#9 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

You might want to start increasing your Int to prepare for Arrow Storming once you're a ranger. (and remember to get trap research 1 for an easy +220 max SP). Perhaps 40-50 int if you have no +9 Vana

Vanguard? Well without a Vanguard I guess you'll recommend a 90-100 INT so if I do have a Vanguard (At least planning to make one later when Enriched Hammer is back) where should I spend those excess points I would have spent on INT? More STR or LUK (VIT and DEX already 120)? Or maybe some AGI for the animation delay thingy?

#10 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

Vanguard? Well without a Vanguard I guess you'll recommend a 90-100 INT so if I do have a Vanguard (At least planning to make one later when Enriched Hammer is back) where should I spend those excess points I would have spent on INT? More STR or LUK (VIT and DEX already 120)? Or maybe some AGI for the animation delay thingy?

I said 40-50 Int if you have no +9 Vana. >.>

More Luk and some Vit.

90-100 Int is an overkill, in my opinion. It's probably great if you plan to go full AS with +10 and above BXB. Otherwise, I don't think you'll need that high.

It's Vanargand helm . If you can't obtain one, there're other cheaper alternatives too, such as Incubus Pet, Rideword Hat, or Pirate Folly.

#11 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

I said 40-50 Int if you have no +9 Vana. >.>

More Luk and some Vit.

90-100 Int is an overkill, in my opinion. It's probably great if you plan to go full AS with +10 and above BXB. Otherwise, I don't think you'll need that high.

It's Vanargand helm . If you can't obtain one, there're other cheaper alternatives too, such as Incubus Pet, Rideword Hat, or Pirate Folly.

Oh damn... XD Not only did I misspell Vanargrand but I also misread what you said... Really sorry .w.

I see what if I have a +9 Vanargrand Helm will I still need a decent chunk of INT if I have a +10 Big Cross Bow and above? Or if I have Vanagrand then INT doesn't matter that much even with the worst SP consumptions ever?

Please forgive my ignorance XD A total noob here

#12 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

Int still plays a role as an AS ranger, especially if you use BXB, which sucks your SP a lot, the higher the refine value but of course your attack increase as well. Depends on how you want to allocate your stats, maybe 50 int is the max with 30 int being the minimum.

#13 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:01 AM

Int still plays a role as an AS ranger, especially if you use BXB, which sucks your SP a lot, the higher the refine value but of course your attack increase as well. Depends on how you want to allocate your stats, maybe 50 int is the max with 30 int being the minimum.

Will aim for 40 INT and Rideword for now until I have enough money for a BxB and a Vanargand, does that sound like a good plan?

#14 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Buahahahaha!!!!

i hear he is busy with killing the new time lord mvp thing with traps.Don't expect him be back in couple weeks.

#15 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

INT also affects cast time (AS is full variable). But you can't avoid the long reuse delay no matter how fast your cast time is, so it's really still up to you.

Every build has their advantages and disadvantages. By "strongest" the person can only be referring to AS damage / sustainability (SP upkeep). There are other things the "traditional" AS build may be weak at like ASPD, hitlocking, MVPing in general, and so on. AS build is kind of more like a "leveling build" or a way to progress your stats as you level up. There are lots of hybrids too and there are lots of people who reset their builds at a higher level.

#16 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

INT also affects cast time (AS is full variable). But you can't avoid the long reuse delay no matter how fast your cast time is, so it's really still up to you.

Every build has their advantages and disadvantages. By "strongest" the person can only be referring to AS damage / sustainability (SP upkeep). There are other things the "traditional" AS build may be weak at like ASPD, hitlocking, MVPing in general, and so on. AS build is kind of more like a "leveling build" or a way to progress your stats as you level up. There are lots of hybrids too and there are lots of people who reset their builds at a higher level.

Oh I see, well I am really building my ranger currently solely for leveling and farming items (Like Sound Amplifiers and valuable cards) and later when I am at higher levels I might reset to a 193 ASPD/hitlocker MvP ranger if I feel like I want to go that way

So I guess that makes INT of a decent value to me since I would want to cast Arrow Storm as quickly as possible and it will definitely help with the SP until I get some other leech item

#17 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

I'm actually kind of surprised sound amplifiers have somewhat kept their value. I guess it depends if the monster(s) get put in TI, and maybe guild dungeons are too much of a hassle for a lot of people.

"Farming" regular monsters is probably the worst way to make money in general. You might make a decent amount of money when the item is first released but people will catch on quickly and market value will go down very fast. More challenging things like MVPs and instances are usually the way to go.

#18 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

I'm actually kind of surprised sound amplifiers have somewhat kept their value. I guess it depends if the monster(s) get put in TI, and maybe guild dungeons are too much of a hassle for a lot of people.

"Farming" regular monsters is probably the worst way to make money in general. You might make a decent amount of money when the item is first released but people will catch on quickly and market value will go down very fast. More challenging things like MVPs and instances are usually the way to go.

Well, I can do instances with my build and some help from friends, plus it's not always about gaining the money as much as it is about getting the item. So for example if I want a Sound Amp for myself I can get it without having to worry about spending 80M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users