Renewal May 13th maintenance - Page 13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal May 13th maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
334 replies to this topic

#301 nogebator

nogebator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

janeway dont work.

#302 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

I think it is intended, like last time when Janeway was in. It is only there to accept quest that had been done by people who had not have the time to submit before she leaves.
Oda or any CM should clarify this to clear the confusion whether it is intended like this, or you want to let them do Janeway's again.

#303 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:20 PM

Please reset the missing skill points of my kagero/oboro in thor (pRO) server i have 20 skill points missing please i dont want to create anymore please huhuhu /sob

Please reset the missing skill points of my kagero/oboro in thor (pRO) server i have 20 skill points missing please i dont want to create anymore please huhuhu /sob

#304 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

Next time you should also think about removing the whole Thing where homunculous's aspd drops drastically when they go S, i mean it's horrible for anyone who's leveled an Amistr because they already have **** for ASPD...

#305 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1726 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

My point is that it's silly to bash afkemists for being lazy when they work at least as hard as one without a homunculus.

As for your point, I think that's debatable. I can't recall another ability, overpowered or otherwise, that requires hundreds of hours of additional nurturing, and I don't know whether homunculus abilities should be considered overpowered.

And difficulty? There isn't any. That's the problem. In the old days you had a wide spectrum of options for leveling a homunculus. For example, I leveled mine from 3x to 99 in bio3, and that took only a fraction of the time it would have taken had I chosen the afkemist route. That sort of thing isn't feasible anymore. Nowadays, the only decision you make is how much of your time you want to waste. You can:
(1) leave your homunculus unattended for hour(s) at a time as it slowly kills unchallenging monsters,
(2) stare at your monitor for hours as your homunculus slowly kills unchallenging monsters, or
(3) walk around actively commanding your homunculus... to slowly kill unchallenging monsters.

So there's no difficulty--only tedium; and I think reducing tedium by a little bit isn't such a bad idea.

Okay, to certain extent I agree with you Ren. However, if there is no ability that is overpowered or otherwise, why should genes be bothered by the slow leveling of their homunculus then? I mean, in that case, low level homunculus would be just fine, right?

I just feel that it's really unfair of WP to give their attention to easing the leveling process of a sub class of a particular character when there're still many other issues that they have to fix. Helping homunculus to level easier should not be a priority task to WP at the moment.

#306 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

Helping homunculus to level easier should not be a priority task to WP at the moment.

It was done within a day (between Tiki when it was asked and maintenance day) so not a big loss in sense of spent time.

#307 jehzeel

jehzeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Server:Chaos / New Chaos / Thor

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:22 AM

Wow now I can wear my Dark Blinkers again. :D

#308 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:19 AM

I think it is intended, like last time when Janeway was in. It is only there to accept quest that had been done by people who had not have the time to submit before she leaves.
Oda or any CM should clarify this to clear the confusion whether it is intended like this, or you want to let them do Janeway's again.

This was requested on tiki tues and it's been confirmed elsewhere on the forums that Janeway would be back in just to allow people to hand in completed quests.

#309 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:49 AM

Thanks Batman, that should clear up.

#310 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:57 AM

[Chaos]Janeway returns for one more week so you can turn in your completed kill quests.

have you try reading the first post?

Edited by Ryviux, 14 May 2015 - 07:57 AM.

#311 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

We will work on a query to fix this issue next maintenance.

#312 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:13 AM

How long is the 25% homun exp going to be around?

#313 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:47 AM

have you try reading the first post?

Jeez, it wasn't there before, calm down, smartpants

#314 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

How long is the 25% homun exp going to be around?

It's probably permanent.

#315 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

did we get any updates for kro tools for dc chars yet?

#316 opec

opec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

We will work on a query to fix this issue next maintenance.

Hi Camp,

Please include mine as well..
Sorry to repeat myself, please remove excess 8 job points on two of my characters..

Thanks for the hardwork

#317 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:35 PM

It's probably permanent.

If it's perma then it's pretty good. If it's some crap like 2 weeks then it's useless.

#318 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

I am usually against stuff like that, but I don't see much harm in making the homunculus faster to level up. Right now it's just prohibitively slow for no real reason.

#319 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

kRO never fixed the issues with Homunculus, so having this permanent is the only way. Kind of sad to see a ban-aid fix is the only way, however it's the only way.

#320 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

Well since there is no way to make homu leveling fun, good they at least made it fast.

#321 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:50 PM

one of the reason i dont play geneticist

#322 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:24 AM

Well since there is no way to make homu leveling fun, good they at least made it fast.

basically this.

#323 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

this might be has been asked many times (lol); any words regarding introducing Nightmare Clocktower BountyBoard? 

im glad they increased the spawn, however it still feels not noticable  :p_sick:

#324 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:34 PM

this might be has been asked many times (lol); any words regarding introducing Nightmare Clocktower BountyBoard?

im glad they increased the spawn, however it still feels not noticable :p_sick:

ya, i visited there the increase. i didnt notice anychange. 13% spawn increase didnt make differrnce.

#325 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

My Genetic is currently stuck in Endless Tower after the May 13th patch. I'm getting the disconnect from server error every time I try to access my Genetic. Every other characters work fine. Can you move my character out of Endless Tower or should I wait two weeks for the GM to response to my ticket? Please help.

Character name: Name removed

Character class: Genetic

Server: Chaos

I'm free. Thanks.

Edited by ilovemilk, 20 May 2015 - 09:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users