Patch v562 - Report Bugs & Issues - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch v562 - Report Bugs & Issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#26 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

Hmm, premium restored next tuesday then?  :yawn:

#27 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:30 AM

I took a level 89 into Junon CF. Now I can't get out. The NPC gives me the option to leave, nothing happens though.

#28 TheFireDragon

TheFireDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:32 AM

That's what i'm most worried about. I wont lv up my new char without the premium exp bonus because it's gonna take way longer and it will be like a waste of my time, which is very short for games.

#29 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationFremont, California
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:38 AM

When you try to login its little sluggish when you try to login to the game, Took me almost 5-10 min. to login.

EDIT: Ran into a trose error, When i was walking to Zant, Now i am unable to play 

http://prntscr.com/74rs6r

#30 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:10 AM

Leo told me that he would "kick start" something to get premium status back for those who lost it. I'm not sure if that has happened yet but I do know that you will have to relog in order for it to appear. I'd say give it a little while longer then try relogging and see if its been fixed.

#31 TheFireDragon

TheFireDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:26 AM

Leo told me that he would "kick start" something to get premium status back for those who lost it. I'm not sure if that has happened yet but I do know that you will have to relog in order for it to appear. I'd say give it a little while longer then try relogging and see if its been fixed.

Yep he did it, i can confirm my premium is now working.

Thanks Leo, i'm glad you fixed it and also thank you HoneyBunz for posting it here or i'd never know :P

#32 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone's doing well. The servers seem to be very active and busy today! :D

--
marwanownz, I need to know what your clan is, so if you submit a ticket, please PM me your ticket number so we can have it looked in to. Thank you.

--

The login server was restarted, premium should be showing up now, but you'll need to relog fully, with your AccountID and Password.

--

The storage issues we're aware of and even noted in the patch notes, that Premium and Item Mall storages are still not fixed yet, but we'll get to it soon as we can.

--

All the other bugs up to this point have been noted, thank you!

#33 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

what about the trose error i ran into when i walking to Zant Leo ?

Not able to get into my rose due to this

#34 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Premium is back!  :thx:

#35 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:36 AM

what about the trose error i ran into when i walking to Zant Leo ?

Not able to get into my rose due to this

Your issue is extremely odd and rare. We did run in to it on our own staff computers before too. While we didn't find a solution, because nothing provokes that error message from the client, we determined that it is an error message from your operating system. Our only choice was to reinstall, unfortunately, since it wasn't an issue of the client's doing.

#36 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:39 AM

I'll try to reinstall the client, If problem continues should i make ticket about the issue ?

#37 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:03 AM

I cant change clan logo. Says that action cant be performed :/

#38 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:21 AM

I'll try to reinstall the client, If problem continues should i make ticket about the issue ?

Send me a PM about it, since I'm already aware of your issue here. We can try working it out together. :)

I cant change clan logo. Says that action cant be performed :/

We've got a fix for this ready :) Probably will be doing a quick server update today.

#39 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:36 AM

i lost 20b  :sob:  waiting for them answer my ticket

#40 fear1209

fear1209

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

login issue: enter login details hit enter get instant server disconnect.

I can log into my other accounts fine.

#41 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:53 AM

login issue: enter login details hit enter get instant server disconnect.

I can log into my other accounts fine.

need more details (i think leo would like to have more)

Where were you

What were you doing

What happened that caused it

These info would help the dev team to replicate the situation and reproduce the problem, which can help them find the bug faster.

#42 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:01 AM

Send me a PM about it, since I'm already aware of your issue here. We can try working it out together. :)

We've got a fix for this ready :) Probably will be doing a quick server update today.

Yay ty

#43 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

Sent you a pm Leonis, And another problem came up when i reinstalled my client/update

#44 fear1209

fear1209

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

need more details (i think leo would like to have more)

Where were you

What were you doing

What happened that caused it

These info would help the dev team to replicate the situation and reproduce the problem, which can help them find the bug faster.

only thing i did was login change a few names and transfer a few things from another account and logged out.

go to log in again many hours later and get instant server dc at login screen as said.

#45 sp33p4p33

sp33p4p33

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:27 AM

This is the last post I can make till tomorrow, but I would like to at least bring up the issue I have and hopefully someone has a definite solution for it.  After the launcher updates, when the client launches and is loading the login screen(while on the Gravity logo screen), I get messages popping up that say "file open error" followed by another text box telling me which file it wasn't able to open.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling already, but all that did was change the files that are not able to open.  All of the files that have had open errors were .stb files.  I don't know if that helps, but I am trying to provide as much information as possible.  I hope someone can help me with this issue.

[edit] I'm not any sort of expert, but if I had to guess, some files are either not installing, or not installing properly, so can't open.  I still have no idea how to fix this, but I do hope that someone does and will help me figure it out.

[2nd edit] I regret that there is not much, if any more info to give on what is happening, but I have sent a message to Leo in hopes that my issue can still be resolved

Edited by sp33p4p33, 13 May 2015 - 02:08 PM.

#46 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:31 AM

Apart from the insane lag that most PvP games have, the crystals on AA are way too weak (takes seconds to kill them) and seeing the amount of players I believe that their def and HP should be boosted (like they were in the old UW, where took 5 minutes at least to kill it) that would help to have better games in AA

#47 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:38 AM

Apart from the insane lag that most PvP games have, the crystals on AA are way too weak (takes seconds to kill them) and seeing the amount of players I believe that their def and HP should be boosted (like they were in the old UW, where took 5 minutes at least to kill it) that would help to have better games in AA

I agree. Anyway, those AA's are a blast! Glad I spam shouted to start them today xD

Hopefully my launcher aoe Demo Expertise will be fixed in the ninja fixes today..

#48 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

fear1209, I'll need you to submit a ticket, detailing which account you're having this problem on so we can diagnose and fix it.

sp33p4p33, the details of that message may make a different in how we approach trying to fix your situation. Please try to get the details of the message for us, so we can try to look in to it. Otherwise we're at a loss to know how to suggest trying to fix it other than reinstalling.

carlosrose, that "insane lag" isn't from the network, we've already established this in the past and are working towards addressing it. It isn't lag, it is stress on the Client and CPU.

#49 GoldenScorpion

GoldenScorpion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:08 PM

I can not change the logo of the clan

w132op.jpg

#50 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

Leonis, you posted today at 5.18 that you had now fixed the premium storage issue.

I've just logged in with my char from yesterday and it is still only showing 10 tabs for premium storage - I'm expecting to see 20?

I don't want to risk logging into my other accounts or chars in case something else goes wrong with those.

Edited by Tormented, 13 May 2015 - 10:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users