Patch v562 - Report Bugs & Issues - Page 7 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch v562 - Report Bugs & Issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#151 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

Clan Bug Report (another one...)

As a master my my own clan, somehow i can't learn the expansion skill (cuz that's the only skill i'm learning as of now) but as a deputy master, i can learn the skill instantly with no lag whatsoever

Pretty sure this is something.

P.S no its not the clan in my signature. Its another clan i made quite sometime ago to separate the main clan from my own farming clan.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 23 May 2015 - 01:06 AM.

#152 Yadig

Yadig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

Reset clan skill timers, because since clan bug they are not in affect

#153 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:14 PM

Clan stat passives: CHARM

seems to misbehave. Although we learnt it, it periodically worked.

My cleric has 1079 charm (equivalent to +63), after we learnt it at level 1 (Charm:1)

I have 1080 charm (equivalent to +64), but I only work that time, after that the effect disappear even though it's still shown 1080 charm on Character Info.

Then if I relog, things are back to normal, which is +64 again.

This whole things repeat itself again & again.

#154 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:46 PM

Clan bugs here too.  I upgraded the clan to 50 members (expansion 10) and it said 50 members.  Then a DM learned clan skill for charm to 1 and the clan expansion grade went to 0.  I had the icon to upgrade so I did, hoping it would go back to 50 but it is now at 5 and we can't add anyone or do anything.  I sent a ticket, but it will be days before it is answered.  Until then we can't upgrade or do anything and our cp are all messed up.  We had 2mill something and now it says 493k.

I relogged as did others, no change.

#155 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Clan bugs here too.  I upgraded the clan to 50 members (expansion 10) and it said 50 members.  Then a DM learned clan skill for charm to 1 and the clan expansion grade went to 0.  I had the icon to upgrade so I did, hoping it would go back to 50 but it is now at 5 and we can't add anyone or do anything.  I sent a ticket, but it will be days before it is answered.  Until then we can't upgrade or do anything and our cp are all messed up.  We had 2mill something and now it says 493k.

I relogged as did others, no change.

same porblem but even worse - we lost 60mil clanpoints + 100 clanslots + all passives^^

#156 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:00 AM

Yeah something is not right with the clan system still.  I am assuming we will get the clan grade back and any passives, but kind of afraid to collect more points atm.  

#157 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:32 AM

Just be sure to submit a ticket if you didn't for support to look into it and it will be fixed.

#158 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:38 AM

Just be sure to submit a ticket if you didn't for support to look into it and it will be fixed.

found out that there is a bug submitting a ticket i sent 2 days ago and til now no REPLY.... BUG!

Edited by kumpiakot, 26 May 2015 - 11:47 AM.

#159 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:42 AM

Did you check on the support site with your account, if you did have you sent Warnhal a message about it with the ticket number yet?

#160 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:48 AM

Did you check on the support site with your account, if you did have you sent Warnhal a message about it with the ticket number yet?

let me send him email....

#161 Yadig

Yadig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

My recent tickets have still not been replied to..4 days later

#162 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

Tickets are in a bit of a backup queue, and the Support Team is working on getting through them as quickly as possible.

As for all the Clan issues of missing points, skills or otherwise, we're working on getting through the tickets by collecting all the reported clan issues, and fixing them in batches. Estimating individual fixes, versus batch fixes, it may take a little longer to address each issue, but should help speed up the overall fixes as we process reports and go through logs.

It will take some time, so I appreciate your patience and understanding. Sending me individual messages has become overwhelming at this point and I need to rely on the Support Team to help organize the list of issues and needed fixes.

So if you haven't please submit a ticket regarding your clan, with the details to what error you experienced and we'll do our best to correct it as soon as possible.

#163 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

GA costs returned to normal now? Its 5K energy again for Akram Arena. It was only 2.5k energy cost yesterday,but now its 5k ._.

#164 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

Costs were put on a discount of 50%, something we're considering doing on a more permanent basis. The server restarts resets the discount, which we'll put back in a moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users