Soul Hunter, Defiler and Dominator - Details Preview - Page 6 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Soul Hunter, Defiler and Dominator - Details Preview

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#126 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:45 PM

Where is the lvl 90 ennon? And also, reaper changed or is still the crit to summon skill?

#127 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

yeah ... i figured it out long time ago but noone listens.

u only need to add light resist to 1 buff not 2 lol. over-complicating something that should be simple is redundant.

also soul shield is a wasted spot when it could be combined with one of the evasion buffs. the one without light resist maybee??

u want to make vamp touch leech from a skill more practical but not ridiculous point investment?

make vamp touch a passive buff for single target skills.

guess what u can do then?? remove the 30 dna required to survive for all soul hunter classes. at that point u have the capability to actually improve and modify those classes correctly. till u do that putting light resist on a buff is just spit in our face.

NOW u can modify dominator dna to actually improve the pets instead of the DNa NOONE USES EVAH

thats insight for u sir...

#128 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

Edited by silviopm, 27 May 2015 - 07:38 AM.

#129 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

Same T_T

#130 Kokogore

Kokogore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:55 AM

I read somewhere on this topic a guy suggested that some stats may affect pet dmg and some stats only char dmg so u have to choose pet dmg , char dmg or a mix of both , I think thats the best idea I ever read for domi in this thread and if can be applied reDL the client asap , may the MND affect pet dmg and would be a cool idea

Edited by Kokogore, 27 May 2015 - 07:56 AM.

#131 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:55 AM

NO ! seriously (in case the pets should benefit of the masters stats at all) - I'm a bit sleepy atm, maybe I misunderstood ^^

and yes, Helium - bring us some info about the Reaper and how it will work

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 27 May 2015 - 08:58 AM.

#132 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:17 AM

Where is the fusion of Strengthening Summoned Monster Magic Attack and Strengthening Summoned Monster Physical Attack?

why 2 active skills? Make 1 Passive! :no1:

Domi needs more skills points free to distribute, we spend 42 points among Illusion and Humbaba, if u put Strengthening (M+P) u spend 62 points. Left 45 points to distribute into 10 or more skills. What are u gonna do?

#133 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:55 AM

Used by 49 and 69 SH based toons and also i like on end game defi's.

Stops soccer kick.

So yes has a reason to stay in game.

correct me if i am wrong : soccer immunity mean THE skill buff can't be soccered , right ? that don't protect other buffs too...or does it ?

in first case , sound useless still... as the skill don't mezmerise agressors and is negligeable for fighting ability... i mean kick or not who care about this buff if it's operating the first way i said.

waiting for info XD real question here. not i am playing a lot magic krux anyway, but just to know :p_laugh:

#134 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

Take capture monster ability from Avenger and give to Dominator.

poor avengers. As i agree with vanilla ninja  about "hardness" to play avenger, they would turn even worse. what an idea :heh:

problem why Domis are "weak" for alot of ppl is they only look at the attack skills and want them to be OP as fvck - same for the summons, they always have to be as strong as the master - atleast what I'm reading here mostly alot of ppl want the domi like that ^^ - its a goddamn debuff class, so use the debuffs and choose a build that can benefit from the debuffs instead of trying to make some kind of Domifiler

+1. i agree , if you don't aim for damages , damages , damages , domi can do very good as a crowder debuffer on pvp i think. and whatever the time needed can win a fight preventing foe's fighting back chances

all i see is ppl here using domis for pve and afk farming, or debuffin raids, nothing real, please try one with an op pvp gear or something.

some years ago a mate was doing VERY good with an half geared domi. i really think like said above that one with an OP gear must be a pain :p_smile:

#135 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:06 AM

strong in what ? Putting Terms of Service ? defi is easiest to kill 1 on 1  <==oh really ? wouldn't have said that , ask tankers defis of theses days  :heh:                        

, bind soul on domi would make it unkillable <== agree on that

#136 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:10 AM

we domi players should be able to control another player controlled char *lol* - that would be fun in pvp (Helium/Alteris - forget what I wrote, thats NOT a suggestion ^^)

alredy gave that suggestion xD

they do already , happen to me to party with domis that have mistaken me with their pets :heh:

#137 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

Illusion gives soccer kick immunity means the skill will just miss on you. Same with humbaba, weird that many sins still try soccer kick domis.....haha

#138 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:23 AM

Ya Player Wise thats true.

Does it count for the Disgust Hunter Pet too?

That evil Mob always kicks my Elephant Pet from my Avenger and that Capture Buff supposed to be not kick able too

So would be interesting to test if a Avenger with that Hunter can kick your Illusion.

#139 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:28 AM

If I remember good the disgust hunter can kick also illusion without any problem lol

#140 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

If I remember good the disgust hunter can kick also illusion without any problem lol

Ya Player Wise thats true.

Does it count for the Disgust Hunter Pet too?

That evil Mob always kicks my Elephant Pet from my Avenger and that Capture Buff supposed to be not kick able too

So would be interesting to test if a Avenger with that Hunter can kick your Illusion.

Illusion gives soccer kick immunity means the skill will just miss on you. Same with humbaba, weird that many sins still try soccer kick domis.....haha

oh , then yeah , it's an OP skill. was not sure that it was working that way... some complain about adamant but that's OP too ah ah ah :no1:

and OP disgust hunter , what a cheater succeeding where OP sins fail :heh:

#141 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:18 AM

Guys, guild "Dominator Liberation Army", from trifri still recruiting active dominators!!! We are 4-5 active domis atm, pm me in forum if interested xD

#142 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:24 AM

lol @Kazara - in the past Bobdob and me tried to form a domi only guild aswell but we gave up ^^

yes Disgust Hunter doesnt care about Humbaba or Illusion it just kicks all ur buffs away

#143 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

i do not really want to be the one to p^%S on peoples parade here but what we need is balance in class's new servers that do not lagg so horribly more mechanics to fights and more definition between each class.

we need direct pathing for minions and projectiles we need a flag for pvp system so people can go in a building and repair and upgrade without getting raped in the bunghole by campers since triffi is now the only server with a population. ...on the subject of campers we need wider safety zones around grave yards this game needs some major refinement and some of this has been needed since bloodymare these are just a few of the things i have been mentioning for years but nothing was ever done adding all these nice new things is fine but the game needs more core repairs and less adding to the game until it is more playable and people do not disconnect on the last phase of a raid boss that took 2 hours to get to or walk in a battleground and lag out so bad you stop moving.

pimp out your car all you want if the engine wont start or stay running it is really pointless and we need upper management to stop sucking the almighty dollar out of each and every player and start putting into the game what it needs you want feedback on the game but people dont really care because they are not taken into consideration and the game is swirling down the toilet .

take from this what you will troll to your hearts content but these are things that are sorely needed to make this game even half of what it was at its prime

#144 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:25 AM

I wonder if fail Reaper and 50% useless more hp to 4 pets was all the "big plans" of Helium for domi

#145 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:42 AM

fix the attck of curse its hitting twice

#146 DarkRhythms

DarkRhythms

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

fix the attck of curse its hitting twice

That's normal, would be useless without.

#147 Sonse81

Sonse81

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:32 AM

That's normal, would be useless without.

Uhm lvl 20ish Soul Hunter crit hitting for a total of 2.6k is not that normal I guess.

I think it is bugged atm so that it hits twice as it is supposed to. I guess one hit just damage and one hit damage+life-drain would be normal. Not two hits in both stages. But on the other hand, what do i know?

#148 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:37 AM

Uhm lvl 20ish Soul Hunter crit hitting for a total of 2.6k is not that normal I guess.

I think it is bugged atm so that it hits twice as it is supposed to. I guess one hit just damage and one hit damage+life-drain would be normal. Not two hits in both stages. But on the other hand, what do i know?

Its bugged in the sense that its dealing double damage, but the life tap is working as intended. Its only healing one hit not two.

#149 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

yes its hitting 2x times

animation wise its hitting 4x times

one hit is the normal curse attack, the second hit is the leach

its supposed to be just 1 hit with the leach.

but since helium has no idea what he is doing, when he merged vamp touch with curse attack he ended up with 2 skills in 1.

anywho, there is no fix for this other than him removing the leach. Smart thing would have been to make a new skill that is a spammable version of v-touch instead of curse attack. but helium and alturdis lack any common sense or intelligence, as such - 5k+ dmg curse attack, and 6k+ Blood Rage

#150 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:46 AM

Domi needs the double dmg attack of curse T_T xD

Edited by Kazara, 15 June 2015 - 08:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users