#1 Arckadia

Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:21 PM

All of those new skills with a stack effect, all of those skills with an icon on the top right of the game window, are a really great feature.
Having this second level of buff effects, based on short timers (cooldown or stacks counters), add a good dynamic to the battle.
Dev Team, I'm happy to see, with the last updates, that you are taking advantage of this system (I guess it was planed), it has the potential to go far, you did a good job!

My idea is to add a new skills bar, like the hot and the alternative ones, but not keyboard connected, just to display the icons and to get a positionable bar.
I don't like the actual position, it doesn't have a good visual access. It was ok when we had few of these skills, but now we got more and I feel necesary to improve this aspect.
Players could place the bar wherever they want, again like the standard bars, everybody will be happy.
This bar should have its length dynamically defined accordingly to the skills activation; it could be display horizontally or vertically; and instead of having a timer, skills should use the regular cooldown effect, the opacity thing.

Edited by Arckadia, 16 May 2015 - 01:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users