PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

In English we call that a "double-edged sword". Probably less confusing for the folks that don't speak Japanese. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Thats like how Marijuana in japanese is pronounced "taima", which in turn is similar to the pronounciation of the english word "time". Which is also what you tend to waste when you are wasted on weed. I think that this example proves that there is definitely a certain logic to it!!! And I wouldn’t mind “wasting” some “taima” right now!  Unfortunately, I live in Australia, NOT Colorado.  And I really don’t want to end up in the same jail cell as Bubba, the serial ass-rapist!  That wouldn’t be good for my hemorrhoids!!!

Also I just realized this has nothing to do with the quote from kingarthur. hahahaha!

#27 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

^ taima would be timer in english though

anyways, @OP, just between the anti-magic suit and bako armor, i would personally choose the suit, to make the most out of mHP like you stated

Edited by ka10, 19 May 2015 - 05:29 PM.

#28 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:15 PM

^ taima would be timer in english though

anyways, @OP, just between the anti-magic suit and bako armor, i would personally choose the suit, to make the most out of mHP like you stated

Thanks, I am going to end up carding it in that. Im glad i found one haha as the 7% extra mHP sounds delicious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users