17 replies to this topic

#1 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

Spoiler

Well their numbers are increasing since the last merge and now they not just automated they have new tricks.

Profile:

1. Automated - typical bot

a. Using aoe on the single spot over several hours

b. 1v1 with the mob with skills

c. They don't care about you standing in the middle of their mob spot. They will even attack the mobs you already attacked.

2. Teleporting from one mob to another - in a blink they are over the other mob... not always but most of the time.

3. Long range looting - they don't move a single tile but they can loot from far dead mob

4. They say something over time at normal chat... like             Q Q         O.O        ??

5. They don't reply when you ask "are you a bot" over different channels. Even on different languages anyone can understand your IGN.. CLASS.. LEVEL, BOT and a ? in a sentence.

Spoiler

6. They have some temporary body displacement - one time they are there and for another XX seconds the will be gone on the spot but the channel on the friend list doesn't change. Then poof they are back again.

7. Levels and maps varies.. some are ML30-35 boosting in condor and muka and to somewhere I can't track (all I had is the channel from the friendlist - I added them). Some are farming dna (izlude mermaid) or seeds (like the ML35 sm at FF). Some are at Forgotten Payon according to the pubchat.

Their activity is mostly on weekends with X5 exp.. the SM I reported botting from condor is now ML22 after a boosting from a ML30 knight who is a botter too (same guild). The SM and Knight is still online on the same channel (8).

:bash:           :bash:             :bash:           :bash:             :bash:

#2 Mishhan

Mishhan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:34 PM

have you captured a video, so we can send a ticket too to support 

#3 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:39 AM

I already sent atleast 3 reports of 3 different botters via ticket ill mannered section. I only have series of screencaps (asking for a simple question: are you a bot with their name level channel and area on different channels and wispher) because I dont have a video capture software. They are around 2 weeks now.

If I saw the same bots again. Either the system doesn't work or they don't care anymore. OR Freya server is a lost cause.

YUP THE BOT IS STILL THERE...

AS OF 5:31 AM Wednesday, May 27, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE A BOT OR TAKE A PICTURE/VIDEO OF A BOT JUST VISIT

>>>>>FREYA CH8 DWU SKULL WARRIOR AREA<<<<<

YOU WILL SEE THE PARTY MEMBERS (ML25-26 LAST TIME I CHECKED) ARE INSIDE THE STRUCTURE WHILE THE BOT IS KILLING MOBS OUTSIDE (ML30 LAST TIME I CHECKED).

IF YOU CAN'T SEE HIM HE JUST TELEPORTED TO THE POTION NPC AT THE DWL. HE WILL TELEPORT BACK SHORTLY.

IF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU WILL ALSO SEE ANOTHER BOT ON THE END SIDE OF THE SKULL BOMBERS AREA. SAME BOOSTING TECHNIQUE.

Screen_Capture_2015_05_27_20_21_24.jpg

Edited by ch3n, 27 May 2015 - 03:41 AM.

#4 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

something of deja vu? that is exactly TW culture... lol~

join them, ask for party and start leeching XD

Edited by Amilus, 27 May 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#5 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:18 AM

To be said, most botting now in Freya server come from tw player.
Botting eddga junior for coins and eddga accessory, botting condor / muka / dayr temple for material crafting.

maybe they still think bot is allowed in this server like previous tw server.
Also devs do nothing about this, even when someone report this already many times.

Idk about odin because most tw player still in Freya.

#6 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

well, maybe thats the fate of freyja, while they are doing no harm, the authority will just tolerate them, not a big amount of TW accounts merged to freyja, i'm sure there's more than 50% of semi/active account didnt made it successfully. and since both company refused to build a bridge and pushed the responsibility to each other, they are almost as good as death. further banning of those accounts will likely to have negative effect on the population already seems not to grow. 

#7 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:20 AM

Unfortunately, assumed by the low population of both severs, the ban hammer seems to be a lot more lax than it use to be in the old days.  Unless they are hurting WP or Gravity directly it's hard to get anybody banned anymore haha.  I use to send in tickets often for ill mannered behaviors, but I don't even bother anymore cause 99% of the time it's a complete waste of time.  My suggestion to you though next time you send in a ticket is to send in a video.  Screenshots are no where near as sufficient as videos are for these type of reports.  There are good video capture programs out there that you can get for free and are super easy to use.

#8 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:42 AM

bandicams is free and easy to use

#9 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:52 AM

UPDATE...

AS OF 5:47 AM Thursday, May 28, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

THE BOTS ARE GONE... AT DWU CH8... ALSO OFFLINE IN THE FRIEND LIST.

IS THIS REAL LIFE? OR THIS IS FANTASY?

WE'LL FIND OUT TOMORROW.

#10 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:19 AM

UPDATE...

AS OF 5:47 AM Thursday, May 28, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

THE BOTS ARE GONE... AT DWU CH8... ALSO OFFLINE IN THE FRIEND LIST.

IS THIS REAL LIFE? OR THIS IS FANTASY?

WE'LL FIND OUT TOMORROW.

LOL. I see what you did there :>

Still so many bots in Freya tho T^T

#11 VanillaCookies

VanillaCookies

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

im in Freyja some other time when im done with my errands in Odin and yes i see these bots everywhere., mermaids, dwu, fp, like everywhere... since the TW merge these players are not afraid even if they're caught and got reported. the last time i checked there was this full party grind in fp only the priest is doing the killings and its weird because they dont talk even if you tell them "bot", "i'll report you" things like that. i dont believe that these players doesnt understand simple English because some of them do understand.

#12 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:04 PM

UPDATE...

AS OF 3:00 PM Thursday, May 28, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

THE BOTS ARE BACK... 2 BOT PARTIES BOOSTING!!!

1ST PARTY IS A KNIGHT BOT

2ND PARTY IS A CRECENTIA BOT... WITH A POSSIBLE WIZARD AND BEASTMASTER BOT

>>>>>FREYA CH8 DWU SKULL WARRIOR AREA and SKULL BOMBER AREA<<<<<

:p_cry: :p_cry: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Edited by ch3n, 28 May 2015 - 01:07 PM.

#13 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

UPDATE...

AS OF 3:00 PM Thursday, May 28, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

THE BOTS ARE BACK... 2 BOT PARTIES BOOSTING!!!

2ND PARTY IS A CRECENTIA BOT... WITH A POSSIBLE WIZARD AND BEASTMASTER BOT

:p_cry: :p_cry: :wall: :wall: :wall:

wut you had thought, maybe just man was sleeping\on work and computer(s) turned off at home

#14 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:58 AM

wut you had thought, maybe just man was sleeping\on work and computer(s) turned off at home

What I meant that they are back is that they are not yet judged and punished (either a system flaw in their investigation or they don't care anymore). It seems that they went offline because of the maintenance and human input was necessary for them to patch the game. And humans don't enjoy hours (I mean going for a week) of solo grinding 1 mob at a time.

EXCEPT THIS:

Spoiler

UPDATE...

AS OF 2:07 PM Friday, May 29, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

THE BOTS ARE STILL BOTTING... 2 BOT PARTIES BOOSTING!!!

2ND PARTY IS A BEASTMASTER(gone)>>>RANGER BOT...

AUTHORITIES, VISIT THEM AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES. TIRED OF MAKING A TICKET.

Edited by ch3n, 29 May 2015 - 12:09 PM.

#15 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:07 AM

UPDATE...

AS OF 4:03 AM Saturday, May 30, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

THE BOTS ARE STILL BOTTING... 2 BOT PARTIES BOOSTING!!!

1ST PARTY IS A KNIGHT BOT ML30... boosting 3 SM (same guild)

2ND PARTY IS A RANGER BOT ML35... boosting a wiz... single spot (moving around 1-3 tiles only)

AS OF 5:08 AM Saturday, May 30, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

1ST PARTY IS A KNIGHT BOT is DC... offline in friendlist but the leeching members 3 SMs are still there afk.

2ND PARTY IS A RANGER BOT ML35 has stopped but they are 5 member party now.. ML32 SM ML26 BM ML32 Warrior ML31 Wiz. all are afk.

AS OF 5:30 AM Saturday, May 30, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

1ST PARTY IS A KNIGHT BOT is DC... offline in friendlist but the leeching members 3 SMs are still there afk.

2ND PARTY IS A ML32 SM ML26 BM ML32 Warrior ML31 Wiz. leechers are still afk. RANGER BOT ML35 just about to start his grind/script/bot and I ask him? IGN are you a bot?

For 1 minute he did not reply then he wisphered chinese word which I do not understand. I also asked 18+17 to make sure its not an auto replyer since its I don't understand Chinese.

Later he typed in english telling me "Why don't you type in chinese?" i replied then he said "Why should answer you are not my friend"

He also said that he have to read a book to answer and many chinese can't understand and he don't have time to answer because he is talking to his friends.

I then ask if he understand - his IGN BOT?

He said he know. so what? I replied so you can reply/answer because the question is to check if a player is a bot.

He said that many Chinese don't understand. when they read english they will not answer.

He also said "TELL GM learn Chinese".

Langauge barrier can be a problem but bot like action is suspicious. I have question him to soon when he is just about starting. Then again you could monitor him

I can upload the Sreenshot but there are many names to hide.

AS OF 7:28 AM Saturday, May 30, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

2ND PARTY IS A ML32 SM ML26 BM ML32 Warrior ML31 Wiz. leechers are still afk. RANGER BOT ML35 stopped grinding/botting (suspect) after our conversation.

3rd PARTY CH5 DWU ML35 BM (suspect) 1v1 mobbing at bomber area with the use of mermaid pet. BUT he replied at my question. "no im not"

boosting ML27 BM ML29 BM ML25 BM same guild... he stopped mobbing at 7:38 when i checked again and he wishpered later he will take a rest.

4th PARTY CH2 DWU ML35WIZ 1v1 mobbing at warrior area and teleporting from 1 mob to another. boosting a ML27 knight. HIGH PROBABILITY BOT WITH HACKS. stopped attacking when I add him as a friend and starts typing chinese. Went offline around 7:38 AM

A wishper from someone: X player is using BOT in PVP/WOE map area.

I can provide the IGNS/SS

>>>>>FREYA CH8, 2, 5 DWU SKULL WARRIOR AREA and SKULL BOMBER AREA<<<<<

AUTHORITIES, VISIT THEM AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES. TIRED OF MAKING A TICKET.

(WELL IT'S WEEKEND AGAIN WHERE THE AUTHORITIES ARE GONE AND MORE POWERLESS AGAINST BOTTERS :p_sad: )

Edited by ch3n, 30 May 2015 - 05:57 AM.

#16 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

AS OF 7:22 PM Saturday, May 30, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

BOTS ARE GONE CH8 DWU... ML30 knight did not returned after he DCed from the last update... His leechers went offline too..

No signs of CH2 DWU ML35WIZ too...

AS OF 3:38 AM Sunday, May 31, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME.

BOTS ARE GONE IN ALL CHs of DWU AND NO ONE IS BOOSTING. IT SEEMS THEY GOT SACRED OR SOMETHING :heh:

...will be updated later...

Edited by ch3n, 31 May 2015 - 02:41 AM.

#17 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:28 AM

INTERESTING

Or+maybe+the+driver+is+just+extremely+ha

AS OF 6:26 AM Monday, June 1, 2015 (PDT) GAME TIME

There are NO BOTS and NO BOOSTERS AT DWU ALL CHANNELS.

#18 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:23 AM

GOOD JOB AUTHORITIES.

It's been days and the bots have not appeared again on DWU.

And it seems no High Levels boost there anymore even though they replied with my question "Are you a bot?". :p_laugh:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users