#51 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:14 PM

Its just an alternative , you can still grind your way to the top. Whatever you find more convenient 

It can actually gather all the ppl that refuse to pay $$ and make them pursue their goals together.

Not everyone has 12 hours a day to dedicate to a game, farming pixels.

Edited by LexLoyalty, 20 May 2015 - 05:17 PM.

#52 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:16 PM

Item mall already took over the pvp aspect of the game with boosters and jellies...now people can just pay for "permanent" enhancements without putting in any effort =.=

you guys wanted players to put in the time to farm new gear, yet you dont want the same for clans...make up your minds

I know right, honestly....

#53 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:19 PM

Its just an alternative , you can still grind your way to the top. Whatever you find more convenient 

It can actually gather all the ppl that refuse to pay $$ and make them pursue their goals together.

No anyone has 12 hours a day to dedicate to a game. Farming pixels

And let the people who pay dominate those that are working with hard work and dedication?

1000 im for 10m clan point..jeez. Isn't clan point boost is enough,, Instant conversion from im to clan point is MEH

Edited by LunaXavier, 20 May 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#54 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

And let the people who pay dominate those are working with hard work and dedication?

1000 im for 10m clan point..jeez. Isn't clan point boost is enough,, Instant conversion from im to clan point is MEH

Those who pay work hard for their money aswel so I dont see the argument.

Play the game , enjoy the game and stop being worried about how other people reach their goals. Do you.

If you believe in 12 hours a day pixels farming then go ahead , but dont shut people who have a different belief than you.

Edited by LexLoyalty, 20 May 2015 - 05:26 PM.

#55 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:22 PM

As always, no one is forced to purchase the item. It's a convenience item for those who would like to save the time. As I mentioned, I wouldn't expect everyone to straight up purchase the Clan Points, to "max a clan" because that is quite a sum of money. While I wouldn't be unhappy to see that, it isn't what it was intended for.

So please, enough already. Some will find value in it, some will not. There's no harm in it, because you would be facing the eventuality that a clan's skill list would be maxed out.

#56 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:25 PM

I'm still waiting for the notes that leonis will say that those clan Passives will not affect GA PVP..

#57 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

As always, no one is forced to purchase the item. It's a convenience item for those who would like to save the time. As I mentioned, I wouldn't expect everyone to straight up purchase the Clan Points, to "max a clan" because that is quite a sum of money. While I wouldn't be unhappy to see that, it isn't what it was intended for.

So please, enough already. Some will find value in it, some will not. There's no harm in it, because you would be facing the eventuality that a clan's skill list would be maxed out.

Tbh, I'm really sorry I went there with my complaint. -- I am actually great-full for this addition to item mall. :) 

Just upset about the cost of some of the things in the skill tree. 

#58 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

And let the people who pay dominate those that are working with hard work and dedication?

don't be discouraged. Let them waste money on it, i mean farming 1m clan points shouldn't take that long. it will take more time, but its more enjoyable!

Play the game , enjoy the game and stop being worried about how people reach their goals. do you.

If you believe in 12 hours a day pixels farming then go ahead , but dont shut people who have a different belief than you.

exactly well worded, everyone has their own opinion about this, how others play what they buy, how they farm, who they fight shouldn't really bother you.

#59 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:28 PM

I'm still waiting for the notes that leonis will say that those clan Passives will not affect GA PVP..

This was answered when the update was first being introduced. The skills are intended to directly impact any and all aspects of game play that the clan partakes in. It is the additional benefit of being in an invested clan.

#60 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:35 PM

This was answered when the update was first being introduced. The skills are intended to directly impact any and all aspects of game play that the clan partakes in. It is the additional benefit of being in an invested clan.

me im just waiting for the servers to be up again, then think of anyways how can i keep up along with the updated :))

#61 vShinogami

vShinogami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:37 PM

server is up!!!!!

#62 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

server is up!!!!!

Beat me to it. :)

SERVERS ARE UP!

(just needed to say it myself)

#63 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:39 PM

server is up!!!!!

patching :3

#64 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:39 PM

There goes this whole idea of working together as a clan and blah blah blah, or did you guys rephrase it so that it becomes paying together as a clan to achieve clan's goals and become dominant in pvp.. At least some work should be invested rather than paying, major clan point exp bonus medal will be okay...but not instant conversion of im to clan point, since they are affecting every pvm and pvp aspects of the game. So, people that pay have early advantage huh..  Sneaking into pay to win i see...

#65 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

Play the game , enjoy the game and stop being worried about how other people reach their goals. Do you.

Could not agree with you more. The beauty about a game like Rose is that you can play as you want. I'm very glad to ee this update with the IM clan point option for people who want it.

#66 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

Guys, relax.  Spending IM on clan points isn't that big of a deal.  You don't have to be so dramatic and quit the whole game lol.  Take it from a spear that couldn't really pvp and get points until AA became active, just farm until you get it.  Getting 1m cp isn't hard yet does it take all the long.  If you don't want the fun taken away from you in game, then farm.  It's actually very satisfying when you farm if any of you knew that..  Farming cp isn't hard, it's super beneficial in drops, and you can enjoy the game.  Keep farming, stop crying, and just keep doing you.  If a clan goes into AA and is kinda op, farm until you get those passives.  It's like with anything.  Farm until you're good enough.  

#67 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:47 PM

Can someone look into (pvp) longinus strike. It says it stacks up to 5 times. but it just has 1 stack. it doesnt add up. Sorry off-topic XD

#68 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:47 PM

I dont agree with this point, because some ppl can only play iike 3-4 hours a day, and i, as you can see on my signature, have some max lvl chars which i like to play.  Now, with these new clan skills, i will be on disadvantage on same chars, the ones clanless, because i dont play them too often (sometimes i play them like twice a week only) and will be useless on clans where you must be really active to farm clan points.

I`m playing this game long time ago, farm valor points as much as i can to buy those passives to try to reach those players that just buy them from IM, but i can`t do anything against being on active clan to get those extra bonuses, specially the ones on game arena.

I don`t care to be the best player on all jobes, not even in one, i just play for fun, but i would like to play under the same rules and chances to win.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english  :p_sleep:

Edited by Necromancer27, 20 May 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#69 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

I think the best thing is they make a place where the clan passives wont have any effect so everyone without the time can be on equal footing with others. Like a mini tg but no clan passives? XD. Or at least make the 30 day ones permanent..

#70 irresistablechic

irresistablechic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:58 PM

Character stuck at waiting in character select

#71 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Kings Landing

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:02 PM

I think the clan boosters are glitched or not working wont let me go past  40 members to the next upgrade & we have well enough clan points. Also log in is down.

#72 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:06 PM

I'm not too fond about buying clan points from the item mall and it makes me a little hesitant to even ask, but are the clan skills other than max members/mount mspeed going to be kept temporary?

#73 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:08 PM

Sorry kids, live server started reporting a logging error we hadn't encountered during our testing. So we're going to look in to it quickly and put up a fix. It shouldn't be long though, the Mad Programmer seems to know what it is and is working on a fix already!

#74 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:08 PM

I dont agree with this point, because some ppl can only play iike 3-4 hours a day, and i, as you can see on my signature, have some max lvl chars which i like to play.  Now, with these new clan skills, i will be on disadvantage on same chars, the ones clanless, because i dont play them too often (sometimes i play them like twice a week only) and will be useless on clans where you must be really active to farm clan points.

I`m playing this game long time ago, farm valor points as much as i can to buy those passives to try to reach those players that just buy them from IM, but i can`t do anything against being on active clan to get those extra bonuses, specially the ones on game arena.

I don`t care to be the best player on all jobes, not even in one, i just play for fun, but i would like to play under the same rules and chances to win.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english  :p_sleep:

Having 50 max characters is your choice.  No one needs to be playing all those characters.  Having 2 or 3 is just enough honestly..

#75 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

I think the best thing is they make a place where the clan passives wont have any effect so everyone without the time can be on equal footing with others. Like a mini tg but no clan passives? XD. Or at least make the 30 day ones permanent..

and the Place for that is GA PVP which they disagree.. pfftt.. lame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users