Bug at Warlock Quest (Chaos) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bug at Warlock Quest (Chaos)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Satsujinkii

Satsujinkii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:15 AM

Last morning at around 7am - 7:30am (May 21,2015 - Philippine TIme) I took the warlock quest. I am at the step where i need to kill the monsters inside the room (2 nagas, 2 bradium golems, 2 dark pingu, 2 aqua elementals) i killed all of them and killed the 2nd wave of them, afterwards, i killed the magic porings and then i killed the magic crystal ALL WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT.

After i killed the magic crystal, i received the notifcation message which says i managed to kill the crystal and warped me inside the guild master's room, When i talk to the npc, they give me the same reply BEFORE i took that part of quest and gave me again rubies and warped me again to the waiting room where i need to RETAKE again the exam.

at first i thought its just a normal so later at night (9:30pm - 10:00pm - PH time) I RETOOK again that part of quest and FINISHED it again. afterwards same thing happened to me and i was warped again inside the waiting room. Because of this i cant finish the warlock exam.. Can someone help me on this? and can i become a warlock since i already finished that quest but got bugged and i already finished it twice already..

48MM8n.jpg

#2 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:38 PM

It worked for me 3 days ago when I tried it. Do you have any unused skill points? Also, did you try talking to the other npc. If one gives you rubies, just let the dialogue time out and talk to the other one. Besides the skill points I can't think of anything else.

#3 Satsujinkii

Satsujinkii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

yes all skilled points are use, some people also experience this thing too

#4 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:13 PM

Late reply but I just noticed the mercernary in the screenshot. These people who experienced the same problem, did they also use mercernaries for the job change? I know this is pushing it, but if you used the merc in both cases, do the killing without one and see. You might want to grab some Tokens by exchanging Eden Merit Badges with Merry Badger for it. If it still persists then you should ticket it in and wait for a while. The queue seems to be long as mine got a reply after 8 days but since it wasn't anything major I wasn't worried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users