bio4 quest question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

bio4 quest question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chrono13

Chrono13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

hello i just whant to ask what quest do i need to finish first befor i can do bio4 ent qust :p_err:

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

http://irowiki.org/w...oratory_Dungeon

Accessing the 4th floor can be done at any time by entering a portal in the bottom-right corner of the 3rd floor. However, there is a shortcut to the laboratory, which can be taken after agreeing to help Wolchev clear his laboratory of spirits. In order to use this shortcut, you must first uncover the plot of the laboratory and discover Wolchev's wrongdoing by first completing the Biolabs Entrance Quest, then the Cursed Spirit Quest, start a third quest relating to rumors about the laboratory by talking to the NPC outside the sewer pipe in Lighthalzen slums, and finally, meet Wolchev in his lab by going into the fourth floor of the lab and having a one-on-one meeting with Wolchev (will happen with an instance automatically when entering the fourth floor once all conditions are met).

#3 Chrono13

Chrono13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:23 AM

im doing those 2quest but i think i cant finish the bio4 ent quest (Dangerous rumors) its so hard :p_sad:

Edited by Chrono13, 21 May 2015 - 10:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users