Savage unstoppable AOEs? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Savage unstoppable AOEs?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:13 PM

Hello community I realy would like to know about savages why their breakdance is unstoppable no matter what class im playing i cant stop the dance with no root or stun spell. I think its kinda unfair that savages can be unstoppable like that i think all other classes deserve it like overlords wyvern blade etz etz. All should have it or noone. Whats your opinion or how it works? 

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

You can stop the savage as a sorcerer (by using fire emblem and time freeze.)

Also I don't think savages are more unstoppable than Twin Fighters.

#3 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

lets dont mention pvp lets say pve every mob can stop few aoes of all classes but savage is invincible to kryoses freeze any dmg. And look a mage can stopcast with just autoattack Z chain combo most of AOEs just not savages its just a bit unfair thats what im saying 

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

Savages have this extremely random and frequent super armor passive. Combined with some skills having their own super armor. It's quite difficult to cancel their animations without one of these;

-Stun

-Knockback

-Freeze

-Electricity Flinch

Pratically every class has access to some of these. Some have access to all of them (Sorcerers for example)

#5 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

I'm now wondering if I do have a stun... and I believe I don't. Or is the second awakening skill indeed a stun ? (Sorcerer)

Edited by Homurasan, 22 May 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#6 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

I find it very difficult to pvp against savage due to their aoe stuns/flinch that can be used repeatedly. As a destroyer, I can use chain stun to counter when they started rolling on the floor. This counter however takes precision to pull off and can easily missed; As a dragoon, shield strike can sometimes counter them but not without getting flinched/launched; as priest, barbs seems to be an easier counter; as sentinel, freeze and tesla are good counters. I'm not sure about other class.

#7 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

Taunt and bait, juke and run until you can see a mistake they do. And then, abuse of it.

Essence of fighting I'd say.

#8 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:17 AM

I find it very difficult to pvp against savage due to their aoe stuns/flinch that can be used repeatedly. As a destroyer, I can use chain stun to counter when they started rolling on the floor. This counter however takes precision to pull off and can easily missed; As a dragoon, shield strike can sometimes counter them but not without getting flinched/launched; as priest, barbs seems to be an easier counter; as sentinel, freeze and tesla are good counters. I'm not sure about other class.

Destroyers outrange everything Savages have (except RP and Cossack) and Savages super aren't doesn't have any impact in the Fight

Sentinels hard counter Savages. Everything sentinels have is nightmare for savages.

Savage vs Savage whoever is better at landing RP/Cossack wins.

Ninjas can just poke with swift attack/land RP and go in for their powerful ground combo.

Invokers->Barb/Frog or just X spam like usual.

Sorcs do your usual thing of Blizzard/Penguin. It's usually easier to just penguin when Savages try to headspin/windmill at you then you know what to do from there.

Dragonkin, neither class shouldn't have any issues.

#9 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:45 PM

I'm now wondering if I do have a stun... and I believe I don't. Or is the second awakening skill indeed a stun ? (Sorcerer)

I'd assume time freeze is a stun because taking a hit that pushes, flinch, or jump the oponnent removes the effect.

#10 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

Oh, right ! Thanks a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users