Emporia how i see it in the future (old mode) - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 6 votes

Emporia how i see it in the future (old mode)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:18 PM

Emporia War

Hi, if I open this topic is to talk about the emporia war system. At the moment the EW have no real strategies. Just be OP and do fast switch if you going to die and kill player until you got the attack. But a change needs to be made.  

Bad thing about the EW at the moment.

1:  5 mini map fights with a quick switch system.

2: when you got the attack the core die to fast.

3: Defence star fights are just too stupid.

Now what should we do to make the EW fight more fun and feel like you did some team work to win and all. Simple first of all, change the system of the fight.

See picture for more info

EW_normal_mode.jpgI know the image is small but click on it and you will see the real size :p_swt:

First off all, each team start at the circle in the corner. Top left is red team and bottom right is blue.

1: The objective is to take down all 3 core before you can do damage to the Master core.

2: In a map like that each team will need to select player to defence the core and team to attack enemy core.

The fight will be a multi height fight.  I mean the master core will be higher than the normal core. The first 2 floor before reaching any core will be at a lower floor. And the more you go closer to the master core the more high you will be in the map.

3: Each team will have a limit of 20 players just like any EW at the moment. When a player dies he will come back to the main base after 10 sec.  But if an enemy core is take down all cool down from dead player at the moment will be over and will come back to their main base.

Each zone will be available true a jumping platform and some will have bridge. The bridge one will be the one who make a team pass true the last 2 platform before the main core (gray/orange). The Yellow and purple zone will be available by climbing the latter. The mater core will be only available from jumping platform and bridge will cross the 2 zone so player can move from the 2 master cores for a quick defence stance.

If you have any question about the map let me know. If you think this is a good idea or a bad one just talk freely but, I don’t want any troll or fight message in this post thank and have a nice day/night.

PS : for now i don't have any idea for the dragon fight.

PS-2: maybe add a balance system so each class don't have the over power bonus of the stuff. (+20) this thing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW this post it not to talk about the Enchanting bonus, just to talk about a new EW system. we all know the PVP need to be change a bit but this is not the place to talk about it. before any one replay to this post, go read the post and talk about the content of the post not off set.

Thx and have a good day all of you.

1: is the idea is good or not  (what do you think about it)

2a: if yes what do you like and why,what can be upgrade to be better, etc

2b: if no, why do you think this is a bad one.

Edited by zirothos, 24 May 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#2 McPikachu

McPikachu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:19 PM

Pas mal, je me suis effectivement lassée de ce système d'Emporia vu et ru-vue... La seule difficulté est d'arriver et de gagner la finale PVP, ensuite, pour ce qui est de s'emparer des étoiles c'est extrêmement simple, puisque défendre le dragon est quasiment impossible (Comme tu le dis, il faut implanter de la stratégie, on non pas seulement bouriner le dragon en allant seulement sur les maps vides)
Il faut du nouveau !

Cependant, il faut bien prendre en compte que l'Emporia ainsi que les 2 étoiles sont faites pour aider les guildes, et changer de possesseur aussi souvent que possible. Il parait donc logique que la trône soit accessible facilement et puisse changer de propriétaire chaque semaine, ou du moins lorsque la guilde en a assez profité ! Que dirions nous si une seule guilde (et je pense particulièrement a "Debauchery", qui compte déjà des membres avec un stuff sur-cheaté) monopolise les 2 étoiles et que personne ne serait en mesure de contester ce titre...
Il y a donc là un paradoxe entre installer un vrai système PVP pour voir qui est la plus puissante des guildes, mais également qu'elle ne puisse pas garder les avantages liés a sont titre trop longtemps et s'ensevelir dans un système de "snowball" qui la rendrait de plus en plus difficile a combattre !

La map que tu propose est purement PVP et je suis tout a fait d'accord avec ce principe ! J'apprécie également le fait de limiter le nombre de joueur ( et contrer le mercenariat qui pourrit le jeu!). Cependant, si tu prends en considérations les remarques que j'ai faites plus haut, il faudrait pouvoir ajouter un sorte de "handicape" pour l'équipe favorite, afin que le combat soit égalitaire ! Il faut donc envisager un refonte totale du système de guerre des guilde.
Malheureusement, l'équipe de développeurs en place n'a pas la capacité de produire cela maintenant. Et comme je l'ai demandé sur mon Topic pour la refonte des métiers, il faudrait continuer de débattre sur ce sujet, tout en le gardant au chaud pour que la solution choisie puisse être applicable dès lors que l'équipe de développeur du jeu en aura les compétences !

#3 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

c'est sur qu'il faudrais attendre  que Gravity US est le controle total du jeu avant la possibilitier d'un telle prosseder c'est normal.

Le mode Egalitaire. sa serais que les bonus enchantement ne soi pas de la parti, ou si non qu'il y est un set appeler Emporia qui est fourni par le jeu au moment ou on entre dans cette section (et arme). comme pour les mariage xD.

un set prédéfini pour chaque class (dure a balancer mais je suis sur qu'il seront capable de le faire.) apres peut etre le systeme handicape si tu meurt trop souvant tu gagne un mini bonus apres la mort qui dure quel que minute.

Pour le combat des étoiles pour le moment c'est mieu qu'il n'y touche pas pour laisser la change au guilde de faire une rotation comme tu le dit.

La systeme de detruir les ''core et le master core est selui de la beta. Le meilleur systeme emporia qu'il on consu mais pour une raison que je n'ai jamais comprit il l'on elever quel que semaine apres la fin de la beta ''(en tout cas sur le server EU)''  :p_swt:

PS: si tu voi d'autre point a pofinner amuse toi. plus on regarde le systeme et les point a metre plus la tache pour les 'dev' serra simple. 

PS-2: et temps que le systeme des bonus elementaire n'est pas operation et revu il serais sage qu'il ne l'implant pas au moment des changement pour les combat emporia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’sorry about that I wasn’t thinking^^’’

I can translate my part at least. So let start (a quick translate thing)

1: The equal mode should be that the enchantment was off for EW and a premade set ‘’EW SET’’ with premade bonus set for each class so the Ew be more balance and all guild will have the same equal term fight. Expect the lv of the character.

The rest don’t need to be translating if more a talk back between me and the other guy

i will now do FR/ENG replay when some one talk back to me. so all will understand. ''my bad''

Edited by zirothos, 22 May 2015 - 01:01 PM.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:06 AM

Would you guys mind talking in English language please?

Not everyone of us on here does understand French. :p_smile:

Cause if you want to talk in French, which is fine, this is the wrong forum section. The section we are currently posting  in is in English language, so everyone is able to understand what you are saying and to be a part of the conversation.

If you want to continue to talk in French language, there is an international DragonSaga section just for this.

You can find it here:

http://forums.warppo...86-dragon-saga/

Edited by Fliederduft78, 22 May 2015 - 02:07 AM.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:19 AM

Please write in english (or both languages as translation) in the main section of the forum. 

If you want to discuss in any non-english language please use the International Forum Section.

Thank you

Edited by VModPopcorn, 22 May 2015 - 02:21 AM.

#6 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:39 AM

The idea of changing the EW is good. The problem is, I think it will take time to implement any changes on the game. :p_sad:

#7 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

and can all player who read this stop talking about the cant be implant at the moment  :p_smile:  i know that. my suggestion was a long term thing^^'' we all know the Game is in process. and i know until the game is fully Gravity US no change can be made.  

#8 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

Well anyways Emporia is just a small boost if you compare that to the Enchanting stuff (Balloon / IM Clothes Set / Patch of love / success)

Before balancing the PvP tournament they should first work on the game AND the basic PvP

#9 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

BTW this post it not to talk about the Enchanting bonus, just to talk about a new EW system. we all know the PVP need to be change a bit but this is not the place to talk about it. before any one replay to this post, go read the post and talk about the content of the post not off set.

Thx and have a good day all of you.

1: is the idea is good or not  (what do you think about it)

2a: if yes why, and what can be upgrade, etc

2b: if no, why do you think this is a bad one.

that all it not hard to do. so like that no one will be off set.

and just like i say in the post don't talk about the game transfer possess..

PS: This message will be add to the main text.

#10 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:54 AM

current emporia strategy is camping and waiting for easy missions really.

#11 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPvP Ranking Mode
  • Server:God's Sanctuary

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

I want to push that topic since the idea is great. In the current empo u only have like 3 tactics:

-camp at enemy spawn
-bridge camp
-quest and run

Hes totally right with the atk turn tho. The stone got way too less hp.

Additional Empo should depend more at the players skill and less at the players gear with a bunch of new tactics and maybe different/ randomly selected maps. Not everytime the same one..

Also there should be a possibility to make some Empo training since its only 1 time each week.

I hope that more people are reading this and i also would like to see more new empo maps/systems to make dragonsaga esports ready.

Turp~

#12 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:45 AM

I want to push that topic since the idea is great. In the current empo u only have like 3 tactics:

-camp at enemy spawn
-bridge camp
-quest and run

Hes totally right with the atk turn tho. The stone got way too less hp.

Additional Empo should depend more at the players skill and less at the players gear with a bunch of new tactics and maybe different/ randomly selected maps. Not everytime the same one..

Also there should be a possibility to make some Empo training since its only 1 time each week.

I hope that more people are reading this and i also would like to see more new empo maps/systems to make dragonsaga esports ready.

Turp~

it been a long time since i see my first Emporia post. and i think the map i did in this once maybe the best i did so far. i dont know if you see this post befor>>>>> https://forums.warpp...ga-futur/page-5 but there you can find many idea or put stuff you think about. i put some reward idea for the emporia cause with all the enchant/souls craft bonus we got from normal item the emporia bonus is now useless

i dont know if you ever see a video of the old emporia back in the OLD beta of THQ and Gpotato but it was a similar mode but the damage deal on the Totem was 1 and attack speed player would do more damage on it, so i think we should make a base hp ''totem/core'' with some physical and magical reduction so super strong class damage be more equal. i know attack speed player would still do more damage but in team fight strategies is the point for victory :p_smile:

Maybe next year a new emporia will see the light xD >>> it can be sooner i wouldn't mind xD but i don't think it will happen soon

PS: having many different map with many different objectif would be a nice idea i like that, now you can think about what the mode should be like xD GL XD

Edited by zirothos, 27 March 2016 - 04:48 AM.

#13 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:38 PM

Have u checked out the other pvp modes. I rmb there was 1 mode that was similar except its only 1 story and doesnt go by dmg based atk. Maybe start with that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users