This lisent U drought is crappy. - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

This lisent U drought is crappy.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

someone go farm it please :( 

Or.. Leonis.... we absolutely CANNOT wait until June 21rst for the chemistry boxes, can you please turn it on early? T.T  

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 21 May 2015 - 04:41 PM.

#2 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

someone go farm it please :( 

Or.. Leonis.... we absolutely CANNOT wait until June 21rst for the chemistry boxes, can you please turn it on early? T.T  

yeah, i apologize for buying ~1,000 Lisent U today from shops... i kinda made no one have any left... but yes BOXES lol

#3 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

yeah, i apologize for buying ~1,000 Lisent U today from shops... i kinda made no one have any left... but yes BOXES lol

omg if that was you that bought that stack at 4.5m per, ima find out where you live, and take that lisent u from you.... 

jk jk, obv if I am too lazy to farm it, I am way to lazy to go through all that trouble.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:29 AM

Cannon Bourge:

CoU, Drop quantity gem, Drop Rate Gem, Drop Chance Medal, Drop Amount Medal, Premium, Stockpile, Drop Costume.

You'll stack Lisent U faster then you know what to do with it. 

#5 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:24 AM

Cannon Bourge:

CoU, Drop quantity gem, Drop Rate Gem, Drop Chance Medal, Drop Amount Medal, Premium, Stockpile, Drop Costume.

You'll stack Lisent U faster then you know what to do with it. 

Tried it.. Not a lot.. Not worth it.. You get Chems more than Lisents.. Enthirics and the likes more than Lisent Us.. Maybe about 10-15 Lisent U per char.. And all the medals you mentioned.. has time limits.. takes about 10-15mins for 1 COU run.. you will need to do it fast to clean all and skip Ulverick at the end because it is a waste of time killing him.. With Legendary Medals its only 30 mins per medal.. so you can only do 2 runs before it runs out.. Considering the current IM rate at about 100im/500m.. Legendary Medals cost about 500m each.. for 30 mins 2 COU runs.. thats not a lot of Lisent Us tbh..

#6 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:31 AM

Tried it.. Not a lot.. Not worth it.. You get Chems more than Lisents.. Enthirics and the likes more than Lisent Us.. Maybe about 10-15 Lisent U per char.. And all the medals you mentioned.. has time limits.. takes about 10-15mins for 1 COU run.. you will need to do it fast to clean all and skip Ulverick at the end because it is a waste of time killing him.. With Legendary Medals its only 30 mins per medal.. so you can only do 2 runs before it runs out.. Considering the current IM rate at about 100im/500m.. Legendary Medals cost about 500m each.. for 30 mins 2 COU runs.. thats not a lot of Lisent Us tbh..

^someone beat me to the tru story.  - oh well, you said it better than I woulda :)

I just want the chem boxes on early, cause its like... during summer you have 2 choice, farm cata boxes, or farm festival tickets 
(although it has been like 4 years since  I've played so I could be wrong) 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 22 May 2015 - 03:33 AM.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:21 AM

Did they change that already? Bummer. Guess you'll have to find my secret map that drops them almost as fast then. 

#8 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:37 AM

Did they change that already? Bummer. Guess you'll have to find my secret map that drops them almost as fast then. 

Or you could start selling it in junon or something... 

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:13 AM

I'd rather not. I am still a firm supporter of the concept 'earn it yourself you lazy bum". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users