• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ViviTheOrnitier

ViviTheOrnitier

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

Iv deleted the patch.id , ran in administrator.... when I try to run the game it always says failed to patch error : 2

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

I never heard of this error before. So I'm just assuming things now, based on things that did help people in the past.

Do you have a firewall installed?

If so, maybe that is blocking the patcher. Try adding DragonSaga to the exceptions of your firewall.

Do you have an anti virus software installed?

If so, as strange as this sounds, DragonSaga does not really like some of these. Try adding DragonSaga to the exceptions of your antivirus software.

Do you have enough free harddisk space?

Just assuming things here.

The strangest suggestion would be to create another folder on your harddisk. Name it SagonDraga. Now copy everything from the DragonSaga folder into the SagonDraga one and try to patch. I know this sounds strange, but it actually did help a lot of people in the past.

Did you try re-installing the whole game?

Maybe some of the game files corrupted itself while installing. 

Are you using wifi connection?

This does strange things sometimes.  Maybe your Internet connection is interrupted from time to time and this is why it can't patch.You could try switching to cable connection to make sure your Internet connection is stable. 

Sorry that I can't help you more. I just hope that one of my suggestions does help you.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 21 May 2015 - 10:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users