The great disappointment of being a master Pet - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The great disappointment of being a master Pet

7 replies to this topic

#1 J0UJ0U

J0UJ0U

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Ya finalmente hace un par de semanas atrás, y después de estar encerrada meses en los calabozos, y de mucho esfuerzo pude completar la colección completa de mascotas, aún recuerdo el instante en que completé el último trozo de DNA, del Barbaro para ser más específica, fue grande mi alegría y entusiasmo, ya que había escuchado rumores de que al completar todos las mascotas el cd de invocación bajaría a la mitad, y más que nada esta fue mi inspiración para buscar y completar las 199 mascotas que existen actualmente,  pero mayor fue mi decepción al ver que no pasó absolutamente nada, por lo menos pensé que saltaría alguna Khara quest con algún logro secreto estilo el maestro de las cartas legendarias, pero como digo, no paso absolutamente nada de nada, ósea un fraude completo el completar las mascotas  

A los GM, les digo que sería interesante que pongan algún premio o incentivo por el hecho de poder lograr obtener todas las mascotas, ya que no fue una tarea fácil, en lo personal me costó meses y meses de estar encerrada en los calabozos para poder obtener todas las partes de los jefes, que fueron los mas dificiles, y que me hacían falta

Acá les dejo unos screens de mis mascotas

Me gusta como se ve su título del mermaid :lv:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated by Google Translate

And finally a couple of weeks ago, and after being locked up months in the dungeons, and much effort I could complete the entire collection of pets, I still remember the moment I completed the last piece of DNA, Barbaro to be more specific It was a great joy and enthusiasm as I had heard rumors that all the pets completing the invocation cd would fall by half, and most of all this was my inspiration to pursue and complete the 199 pets that currently exist, but higher was my disappointment that nothing happened, at least I thought I would skip some Khara quest with some secret achievement the legendary cards master, but as I say, nothing happened at all, bone a complete fraud completing the Pet

At GM, I tell them it would be interesting to put a reward or incentive for being able able to obtain all pets, and it was not an easy task, personally it took me months and months of being locked in the dungeons to get all parts of bosses, who were the most difficult, and I were needed

Here I give you some of my pets screens
I like how you see the mermaid title :lv:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

#2 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:19 AM

You just wasted your time if you want lower pet cd, only 100 pets needed for 30s cd  :p_swt:

Anyway, nice achievement  :heh:

#3 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

Good work I guess you are one of the few that have all them legit the only fact that they are not all lv4 and you have spares dna's pieces is the proof!

#4 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

lol... i was the 1st legit player to obtain 189/189 pets way back on march 2014, and yeah... i was hoping that something magical happens but nothing, just self satisfaction~

bh5RXDO.png?1

#5 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:06 AM

[Proposal] New Khara Title   :rice: 

< Rare Pet Master >

Wear Effect: |  STR +48  |  INT +48  |  AGI +48  |  WIS +28  |  VIT +68  |

Requirement: Collect 139 monster.

< Epic Pet Master >

Wear Effect: |  STR +68  |  INT +68  |  AGI +68  |  WIS +48  |  VIT +88  |

Requirement: Collect 169 monster.

< Legendary Pet Master >

Wear Effect: |  STR +88  |  INT +88  |  AGI +88  |  WIS +68  |  VIT +108  |

Requirement: Collect 199 monster.

In future after the full list of monster has been finalized:

< The Ultimate Conqueror >

Wear Effect: |  STR +128  |  INT +128  |  AGI +128  |  WIS +108  |  VIT +148  |

Requirement: Collect full list of monster.

Edited by Saturn33, 22 May 2015 - 09:34 PM.

#6 ch3n

ch3n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:16 AM

achievementlogo.jpg

Now that you have unlocked 199 pets, you can now claim the title of Pokemon Master.

:ho: :ho:
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
:ho: :ho:

Spoiler

And by the power of Odin you will now be a pet, a poring to be precise. You will jump around the fields of Midgard for the rest of your gaming time until you enter the gates of Valhala. Don't worry you will be licked by unicorns time to time.

Spoiler

Edited by ch3n, 22 May 2015 - 03:17 AM.

#7 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:26 PM

Aww I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a special reward.

If it helps I'll give you my box of Pocky as prize c:

#8 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

que lastima, al menos ahora se que no debo juntar todas las pets :3

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users