Decarding, MVP cards, tickets - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Decarding, MVP cards, tickets

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 02:42 AM

Dear GMs. When will things change? If I remember correctly, doing those things through tickets was a temporal measure. I know we have a lot of duped cards and I will be ok with the ticket system, but it barely works now. It's obvious that you don't have enough manpower for that work. I sent ticket just asking what info do I need to provide to trade boss cards and atm more than a day passed with no answer. That ruins deals and makes this game even less playable. I think you had plenty of time to come up with more reasonable way to deal with duping, so please return things to the way they used to be.

#2 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:36 AM

this is bull-_-*e

i dont even play that much nowadays cos of this bs

even if i sell a phreeni card that is low value it is a hassle, for mod value mvps every random noob is gonna ask is it legit or not, and it may take up to >10 days to sort stuff out

and then even the trade needs to go through gms now --< another few additional days of delay

ffs do i need permission to use the toilet now as well?

sort this -_- out please

Edited by LegendaryTorgue, 22 May 2015 - 03:36 AM.

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:42 AM

you can trade mvp cards that are already carded; you don't need GM intervention for that. I can't blame people for wanting to make sure their purchase is legitimate though. blame the few bad apples that ruined it for everyone else.

#4 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:05 AM

you can trade mvp cards that are already carded; you don't need GM intervention for that. I can't blame people for wanting to make sure their purchase is legitimate though. blame the few bad apples that ruined it for everyone else.

the issue is that the mvp card you buy is not in gear that you want -> then it gets carded into random -_- for the trade, and after the trade you desocket it -> and then gm needs to check if its legit or not --> then if -_- happens --> everything gets reversed, and you become another donatox

this is bull-_-

say if i want to buy a TG card and the other person either

1. has it carded -> then scenario above

2. if i wanna card it into a +12 FQL with a drake card in there, and only carded stuff can be trade, it means i have to give the FQL to the other person to card, then trading it back. its giving billions of zeny worth of gear to someone you may or may not know, and that makes me uncomfortable -___-

both ways suck

wanting to check it a card is legit is normal, but what is annoying is to have to keep requesting checks on every single friggin mvp card you own so that you can do trades, you and I have been in the game long enough to make it way past that stupid atroce or phreeni card, and we have more mvp cards than a lot of people --> truck loads of trouble!

oda you need to give ALL OF US PLAYERS a plan on how you plan to rectify this.

Edited by LegendaryTorgue, 22 May 2015 - 04:08 AM.

#5 Pitt007

Pitt007

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

i sent a ticket 2 weeks ago to decard my bee, and still no answer....

#6 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

i sent a ticket 2 weeks ago to decard my bee, and still no answer....

this is because almost 2 weeks ago they asked for a halt for decarding request while they attempy situate the duping problem. or so ive heard. 2 week stop to the service if im not mistaken

#7 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

2 weeks is up now?

whatever that is being done now is not a long term solution, not good enough

#8 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:14 PM

i think is was about 2 weeks ago. idk where the official post is. I've just been told not to request anything for what im buying. by several people.

#9 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

OMG I just sent a ticket last week to decard a G.Scaraba card. No wonder I don't hear any response from them

#10 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:37 AM

They are stopping the processing of request to reduce the number of tickets which caused the awful response time.

#11 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:13 AM

the issue is that the mvp card you buy is not in gear that you want -> then it gets carded into random -_- for the trade, and after the trade you desocket it -> and then gm needs to check if its legit or not --> then if -_- happens --> everything gets reversed, and you become another donatox

this is bull-_-

say if i want to buy a TG card and the other person either

1. has it carded -> then scenario above

2. if i wanna card it into a +12 FQL with a drake card in there, and only carded stuff can be trade, it means i have to give the FQL to the other person to card, then trading it back. its giving billions of zeny worth of gear to someone you may or may not know, and that makes me uncomfortable -___-

both ways suck

wanting to check it a card is legit is normal, but what is annoying is to have to keep requesting checks on every single friggin mvp card you own so that you can do trades, you and I have been in the game long enough to make it way past that stupid atroce or phreeni card, and we have more mvp cards than a lot of people --> truck loads of trouble!

oda you need to give ALL OF US PLAYERS a plan on how you plan to rectify this.

I just bought a TGen a week ago. I wanted it carded on my BXB. What i did was i recorded on roreplay and fraps at the same time (took some screenshots aswell), had a chat window open and had the seller agree that he/she will slot the card for you on your item and will return your item to you and has no right of ownership on it, and u can recall the item if any problems with the trade arises. That seems to be the less hassle way of doing it right now. 

#12 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:19 AM

I just bought a TGen a week ago. I wanted it carded on my BXB. What i did was i recorded on roreplay and fraps at the same time (took some screenshots aswell), had a chat window open and had the seller agree that he/she will slot the card for you on your item and will return your item to you and has no right of ownership on it, and u can recall the item if any problems with the trade arises. That seems to be the less hassle way of doing it right now.

? With me, right?

#13 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:02 AM

It SHOULD NOT be such a FUGGIN HASSLE to trade players gears in a normal game

The fact that it progressed to such an extent such heavy handed rules are out that slaps all players in the face shows -_- is dysfunctional

Oda/Camp if you have read this topic at all can you please give us all a plan for what is being done to sort this out as a long term solution?

You are losing players.

Edited by LegendaryTorgue, 23 May 2015 - 07:03 AM.

#14 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

inb4 404

#15 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:22 AM

Why should this go 404 when its not flaming any char, is talking about a huge issue that is affecting us all, that we all deserve an answer to?

If it gets crossed out without giving us a proper reply its utterly irresponsible.

#16 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

They are stopping the processing of request to reduce the number of tickets which caused the awful response time.

Is there any logic in that? The number of people wishing to decard/trade cards will only rise in the meantime.

#17 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

That probably wont hold up in a ticket, if they take your item and just log off with it. I recently had an item scammed from me during a trade, granted it was for a WPE code so slightly different, but the outcome was the same. After having lots of visual proof of them only holding my item for the trade, not having any "ownership" of it themselves, the GM's still refused to do anything about returning the item after they never gave me a code, ran me around in circles, and then proceeded to log off.

If you trade an item over to someone else, you accept that you may or may not ever get that item back. Some people are just out to get free stuff, so just be wary that even trading over items to get MVP cards or w/e slotted into them, you can still get boned if they decide to be a prick and not give it back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users