#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

So, what we got, defense buff and a useless skill that steal mana (with 45 sec cd and 10 meter range?!?!?!?!)?that's all?! how can u call that a skill update...

NOT TO MENTION THAT THE -_-TY ENNON  STILL MAX AT 77,VAMPIRIC TOUCH STILL NEED 30 DNA POINTS TO BE GOOD AND I CAN T SEE MY -_- CHAR.

Nice fail really.

Not to mention the lost items...

Edited by Kazara, 23 May 2015 - 03:41 AM.

#2 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

If you still suck even after a def buff I suggest you ask one of the real Domi's how to play your class.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

If you still suck even after a def buff I suggest you ask one of the real Domi's how to play your class.

I don't answer you or I  blaspheme on u. 

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:55 AM

They didn't touch a -_- -_- on domi, that's what I m saying ^^ And yes, I can kick ur commi azz without problems but that's not the point.

#5 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

try full +30 terror armor, INT jewels and trinity staff, or +30 Voxyon CON, CON jewels, CON knuckles, you will never die

you undergeared Kazara

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:14 AM

try full +30 terror armor, INT jewels and trinity staff, or +30 Voxyon CON, CON jewels, CON knuckles, you will never die

you undergeared Kazara

You guys didn't see the point of this topic, yeah it's strong, but they changed only soul hunter, domi got "nothing" (they still have to add that pet, but probably won't work -.- and will be just a normal pet), and they didn't follow anything suggested for dominator, like reduce DNA for vampiric touch, combine useless pet buffs etc...and I am undergeared hmmm, u don't even know my char ^^ 

And how can u call a defense buff a skill update? Seriously, 15% on 3000, is just 450, with skill LEVEL 10. Is it so OP?O_o not to mention it should be a domi passive, defiler already have too many OP skills. 

And the MP absorb...I have to comment on that?^^

#7 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:35 AM

they added TWO defense buffs totallying to 25% which is 400 defense extra on a 2k defense character, thats a very nice boost, other caster classes don't have that

secondly they gave +50% hp to ALL summons, and are adding a new summon, which will be better than Kumbaba probably.

they reduced the cooldown for summon heal to 3 SECONDS! if you have a trinity staff you will be better be spamming that skill to keep humbaba alive

they added a heal skill to Attack of Curse, so now you can spam heal your self WHILE damaging your opponent as your pets debuff them.

The Stategy in PVP: Attack healers and casters with you pets and either spam heal them or heal your self by rotating through vamp touch and attack of curse, after debuffing their defense -40% with Relapse of Wound your target will be dead in no time.

Either you don't know how to play domi, or you are undergeared. If you are complaining about the damage of pets, then switch to Defiler because no class should be able to AFK kill anything in a mmorpg and you are lucky domi is the only class that can do that

Edited by explicid17, 23 May 2015 - 09:38 AM.

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:54 AM

You are funny. That defense boost costs 20 skill points. That hp boost is near useless since their dmg need boost. DNA of heal for 3 sec cd. You know, only a noob domi can use that..but u don t even play the Class. Spamm heal a pet that does 50 dmg and u can re summon full hp nice strategy. Go talk in ur commi thread because u don t know a -_- of domi.

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

I am not complaining about domi but about this skill update. Yours answers are just too funny, no1 of u plays a domi or if do u sucks as hell since u even heal pets when u can re summon them LOL Usually I m going pretty good in pvp 3 hitting everyone with buggy attack of curse ;)))

You guys getting ass kicked by soul hunters eh? Haha what kind of commie are u XD

Edited by Kazara, 23 May 2015 - 10:11 AM.

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:06 AM

I never send humbaba to an enemy, since it is my assassin-counter...but what u know about dominator? Meh...less than nothing ;)

#11 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

yeah dont use your best pet, good one

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:31 AM

LOL U CAN EVEN READ?

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:34 AM

I never send humbaba to an enemy, since it is my assassin-counter...but what u know about dominator? Meh...less than nothing ;)

You Know what this means explicid? Because if u don t know, then please stop talk in this topic.

#14 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:39 AM

Well, I can say u, maybe u will learn something about domi. I put humbaba near me and don t send to an enemy, since I need him to stun melees.

Humbaba always use stun as first skill, so if u send it to an enemy he will waste stun, and sins will -_- u.

I killed lots of sins with this strategy, sometime even 10 times in a row Lol xD

Edited by Kazara, 23 May 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#15 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:12 AM

try staying by your teammates and you wont die from sins

#16 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:02 PM

They didn't touch a -_- -_- on domi, that's what I m saying ^^ And yes, I can kick ur commi azz without problems but that's not the point.

Give me a time and place.  We'll squash that theory real quick.  

#17 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:10 PM

You guys didn't see the point of this topic, yeah it's strong, but they changed only soul hunter, domi got "nothing" (they still have to add that pet, but probably won't work -.- and will be just a normal pet), and they didn't follow anything suggested for dominator, like reduce DNA for vampiric touch, combine useless pet buffs etc...and I am undergeared hmmm, u don't even know my char ^^ 

And how can u call a defense buff a skill update? Seriously, 15% on 3000, is just 450, with skill LEVEL 10. Is it so OP?O_o not to mention it should be a domi passive, defiler already have too many OP skills. 

And the MP absorb...I have to comment on that?^^

But soul hunter is part of the domi tree so....

you undergeared Kazara

Wait he's not even +30 and talking about kicking peoples asses?  We take apart +30 full heart dommies (Even though yes they are very annoying) wtf are you expecting to do?  Tickle me with your kazara to death becuase you don't know how to play your class?

Edited by BloodyHalo, 23 May 2015 - 05:10 PM.

#18 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:40 AM

50% HP boost doesn't mean stronger pets. They still die easy by defi, mystics, temps.

Pets agains Titan Ruinhorn is like us killing flies, u cant heal heal heal heal heal.. they die VERY FAST!!!

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

Helium is looking at Pet UI, Reaper, and Ennon as I know...^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users