• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 atlas85

atlas85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:52 AM

I don't mind being axe mech and really enjoy the class i have a few questions though

currently 125/32

Str 101

Agi 72

Vit 90

Int 6

Dex 72

Lu 14

Does Axe Tornado require a lot of Dex to be completely effective? Because i wanted to lower my dex to maybe 50 and go 0 Agi

to get my Str to 120.(aiming for +9 Temp Str boots with BP and Fs chants)

Is Hurricane fury better than pile bunker? since HF can be enchanted and is also a two hander? pile bunkers base attack is high but id imagine wouldnt be as good in the long run for axe tornado?

I may stay at 125 to grind mid ti since i beleive with the right gear u can 2 shot all mobs there with lava flow+Axe tornado.

I have 2 Medal of honors but do you think Rwc ring would be better since i can chant them with fs? for more attack or is 10% from medal of honor better?

also is this possible on this server?

60k+axe tornados O_o if u add lava flow thats like 80-90k+

Edited by atlas85, 24 May 2015 - 08:02 AM.

#2 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:41 AM

70+ Dex you would need to HIT in regular PVM, w/o extra HIT or DEX from other EQ parts. More, if you want to MVP.

Pile Punker = Mace so no Axe Tornado with this Weapon. Mammonite, Cart Revolution and High Speed Cart Ram are the only Options for this weapon as Non Mado.

STR+3/ATK3%/ATK3% (As an Pure Damage Combo for your Non Mado Mech) and ATK1% that the RWC Rings do have Naturally. With an SLot option, you could Card it with Gold Scaraba Card. Medal of Honors are pretty good, if you do not have it yet though. I would made the other one with DEX though, but that is my personal opinion.

No, that is the new Axe named after the Skill that buffs Axe Tornado and Reduces its Cool Down to 1 Second.

Edited by RaohSung, 24 May 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#3 atlas85

atlas85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:10 AM

ah k thanks I hope that axe makes its way here soon>.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users