archers class problem - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

archers class problem

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:36 PM

im just wondering , why archer class need to use IM weapons like halloween and tuna or Cherry accessories just to have the full arrow of their skill Shoot Down ???? Without the effects of the  said IM weapons the shoot down arrows isn't complete .. 

i do love the zodiac  , water/fire guardian and pumpkin crossbows but i cant use it because of the said issue ...

hope that u can do something for this problem  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:

#2 PlankTonik

PlankTonik

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:38 PM

I thought the issue of Shoot Down will be solve when the aim rate reach some high (idk how much high...but im lvl 73 with not-really-good item and the Shoot Down still work nice even if i unequip TunaCrossbow)...Some of my friends used to talk about this too?

Can anybody check it out #2

Edited by PlankTonik, 24 May 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:24 PM

There are really two ways to get that shootdown issue out of your way:

1.) Weapon like Tuna or Halloween.

2.) Reaching a certain attack speed. I forgot the exact number.

#4 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:27 PM

the thing is , i want the zodiac weapon but why in the hell need the specific weapon to solve this problem?? My point is , its better to fix this issue so that archers class will enjoy the IM weapons that we desired ...

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:10 PM

the thing is , i want the zodiac weapon but why in the hell need the specific weapon to solve this problem?? My point is , its better to fix this issue so that archers class will enjoy the IM weapons that we desired ...

We are very aware of this. If this would be fixable from our side we already would have done so. We investigated this bug database wise and can't find any problem there. This and what Coolsam said in his post under 2.) let us assume that this is a bug with the physics which need to be fixed client side. A specific weapon to solve this is needed because the mentioned two weapons have an altered "projectile" object (for the new look) which physics not seems to be bugged. This is why these 2 weapons do work properly.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 24 May 2015 - 11:12 PM.

#6 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

if that so.... apart of my fellow archers why not putting altered "projectile"  on zodiac weapons ? i think there is no issue of implementing this one .. 

Edited by drops1, 25 May 2015 - 12:34 AM.

#7 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

its very unfair for our side that our class cant enjoy the zodiac weapon (crossbow) ...

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

if that so.... apart of my fellow archers why not putting altered "projectile"  on zodiac weapons ? i think is no issue of implementing this one .. 

This is actually a problem, because it is "hardcoded", which means it's fully implemented into the source code of the game not in the database. We tried to change them actually. However we're still trying to find a reasonable workaround, but this is nothing that can be done within 5 minutes. This can and will probably take longer. I can't tell you how long this can actually take or if we can find a solution at all.

its very unfair for our side that our class cant enjoy the zodiac weapon (crossbow) ...

Sadly we can't do anything against that at the moment. This is already on the list of fixes which have to be done as soon as the taking over process is finished.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 24 May 2015 - 11:56 PM.

#9 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:52 PM

This is actually a problem, because it is "hardcoded", which means it's fully implemented into the source code of the game not in the database. We tried to change them actually. However we're still trying to find a reasonable workaround, but this is nothing that can be done within 5 minutes. This can and will probably take longer. I can't tell you how this can actually take or if we can find a solution at all.

Sadly we can't do anything against that at the moment. This is already on the list of fixes which have to be done as soon as the taking over process is finished.

oh myyy .. i guess the thing that i can do for now is to WAIT ..... Thanks Pop for the explanation and hoping it will be fix asap ... 

Edited by drops1, 24 May 2015 - 11:52 PM.

#10 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:50 AM

There are really two ways to get that shootdown issue out of your way:

1.) Weapon like Tuna or Halloween.

2.) Reaching a certain attack speed. I forgot the exact number.

only way is option 1

#11 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:17 AM

Zodiac for archer?? Zzzz... Just use tuna better and your problem solved.

#12 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

A +20 Zodiac gold magichenge weapon makes you feel more comfortable at low~mid levels. Plus it doesn't look that bad compared to a weird, winged fish.

#13 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:16 PM

There are graveyard accessories that make you shoot cross like animations that can help. and its not IM either.

#14 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:46 PM

There are graveyard accessories that make you shoot cross like animations that can help. and its not IM either.

u mean the cherry acce? if not pls tell us :)

#15 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:12 AM

Graveyard accessories from the graveyard dungeon in Moonshore village.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users