#1 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

im just wondering while looking at my character , does the savage , pally , overlord , warlock , pathfinder , twin can run elga on their own????? absolutely no right? It means they cant enjoy farming at elga without the help of x-spammer classes .. I do belive that elga map was made for all the classes  who wants to farm or killing elga without any help .. 

I saw a video on youtube that the said class can farm elga without any problem (different server) but why here is totally different?? any reason?? I feel sad to the classes who cant farm or kill elga ....  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:

#2 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

+1 for you

#3 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

elga map was made for ninja , priest , destroyer and summoner ONLYYY ..... i hope the production team knows the feeling of the players that you are eager to do it BUT you CANT ( specially if you don't have anyone to help you) ....

#4 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

Elga was made for a party of 8 people to do. Unfortunately Gen 1. elga was far from that so it was toned down. Gen 2 elga  is duoable by a combination of any 8 classes, the fact that it's solo-able by some class is  more of a class imbalancing than it is Elga not being soloable for all classes.

#5 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

1. If those classes can solo, then the other classes must be able so solo as well.

Elga was made for a party of 8 people to do. Unfortunately Gen 1. elga was far from that so it was toned down. Gen 2 elga  is duoable by a combination of any 8 classes, the fact that it's solo-able by some class is  more of a class imbalancing than it is Elga not being soloable for all classes.

If you state this, must the X-spammer classes be neft or non X-spammer classes be buffed? I know that most classes are nefted because of pvp ability, but unreasonably for pve ability. I am seeing Earth Masters, Destroyers appear mostly everywhere, I rarely see a Sentinel. Not to bias to any classes but is this how balance is?

Also if the X-spammer classes can farm materials ( goods ) for selling, making Elga equipments, why can the other not solo?

#6 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:13 AM

We can say that those class you've mentioned cant solo elga easily or cant completely solo elga run but they are better in some other things in game. Dont compare your class to others because its a different type of character. You can't say its unfair like for example invoker can solo elga but they hardly get SSS rank in mission map to farm golds.. If I were you create another char that can solo elga easily. Problem solved :D

#7 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

By asking if it's fair... do you mean "how can a damage-class character handle a fiery 1v1 with the last game's boss when they're supposed to lack many other useful stats in order to deal this much damage, and thus be extremely low on health or suffer some other kind of terrible handicap that would have them be reliant on other party members to compensate for these, as would dictate logic and any thought of balance" ? If so, then I might understand your feeling.

And I as a player can write and say it's unfair for Invokers to deal this high an amount of damage AND have ridiculous heals AND a 7s 100% block skill. Priests and the like can deal damage without really being able to miss while having passive healing (Health restore, Slow heal), take a 7s break when they need to recover their whole hit points and use their passive heals again, and probably have their cooldowns back by the time their protection wears off. Not even saying they can hit while being invulnerable.

Now if this isn't utterly broken...

#8 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:02 PM

By asking if it's fair... do you mean "how can a damage-class character handle a fiery 1v1 with the last game's boss when they're supposed to lack many other useful stats in order to deal this much damage, and thus be extremely low on health or suffer some other kind of terrible handicap that would have them be reliant on other party members to compensate for these, as would dictate logic and any thought of balance" ? If so, then I might understand your feeling.

And I as a player can write and say it's unfair for Invokers to deal this high an amount of damage AND have ridiculous heals AND a 7s 100% block skill. Priests and the like can deal damage without really being able to miss while having passive healing (Health restore, Slow heal), take a 7s break when they need to recover their whole hit points and use their passive heals again, and probably have their cooldowns back by the time their protection wears off. Not even saying they can hit while being invulnerable.

Now if this isn't utterly broken...

Wide heal is also a good use too. About damage, it does not matter anymore when you have a full set legend +20 armours  of POS. I am wearing 2 pieces of POS, i can survive a whole journey but I cannot finish by solo-ing. 

#9 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:21 PM

I can easily solo elga :D

#10 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

ehh?? but why savages can solo at elga ( different server ) ?????? i dont want to put the link but you can watch it in youtube .. Its so depressing to think that its totally different here ... Oh well , ill AFk now  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:

#11 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

I know the exact video you're talking about. It was possible due to a bug of sorts.

And soloing Elga is actually quite difficult without proper gear. By proper gear I mean; +20 Elga or PoS weapon, High-star Solars, max CD/CR. And it's restricted to certain classes due to their efficiency in soloing bosses (X-spam and/or powerful skills with insane damage.)

Of course you don't have to solo. I've done duo's and trio's on my Overlord due to Gamble Buff (God of Wrath and Fury) and Wild Rage being god-sends to overall damage. Dragoons bring Time Reverse which can lead to tons of spamming. Sorcerors have great heals. Ninjas + Paladins can spam Dagger Throw and was originally the most efficient way to kill Elga.

#12 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:19 PM

I know the exact video you're talking about. It was possible due to a bug of sorts.

And soloing Elga is actually quite difficult without proper gear. By proper gear I mean; +20 Elga or PoS weapon, High-star Solars, max CD/CR. And it's restricted to certain classes due to their efficiency in soloing bosses (X-spam and/or powerful skills with insane damage.)

Of course you don't have to solo. I've done duo's and trio's on my Overlord due to Gamble Buff (God of Wrath and Fury) and Wild Rage being god-sends to overall damage. Dragoons bring Time Reverse which can lead to tons of spamming. Sorcerors have great heals. Ninjas + Paladins can spam Dagger Throw and was originally the most efficient way to kill Elga.

I wish it happens like what you say. However, 2 Solar rings cost very much. It is very luxurious to collect, however, Earth Master with a Zau +20 and no solar ring can solo Elga but other class cannot...why? D: Even though Elga weapon is such much different then Zauharant weapon but...

#13 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:14 PM

I wish it happens like what you say. However, 2 Solar rings cost very much. It is very luxurious to collect, however, Earth Master with a Zau +20 and no solar ring can solo Elga but other class cannot...why? D: Even though Elga weapon is such much different then Zauharant weapon but...

Because summoners are ridiculously broken.  they're the only class that was able to solo(and i mean truely solo not with a pally TR dummy) Old and New elga.

#14 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:45 PM

the solution is to reduce elga's hp , defense or what ever ... If u done before why not reduce more for us to kill elga even using savages class.. I dont see any "abuse" if the production team will do so, anyways bloodies are having low drop rate or they can make it more low.. My point is , if the other server can solo it using the mentioned class why cant here?? Guys im pushing this idea for those classes who dream to run elga solo (having good gears) without any classes issue ...

Edited by drops1, 26 May 2015 - 11:46 PM.

#15 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:23 AM

To nerf Elga more than it already has been ? Come on, no. Not only is it not really difficult once you know its attack patterns (meaning you are able to dodge a great part of its attacks), some classes can already kill it solo. At worst you could buff certain classes, at best nerf other ; but making Elga a weak puppy can't do any good.

I agree about the Summoners by the way : summons to take hits for you, heal, wide AoE spells with more than decent damage, powerful passive buffs everywhere, huge crowd control abilities and also extremely powerful normal attacks.

It's like you would mix Invokers and Sorcerers, add all kinds of beasts to help you, plus increase MATK by an insane amount.

Edited by Homurasan, 27 May 2015 - 02:23 AM.

#16 drops1

drops1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Locationearth

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:40 AM

To nerf Elga more than it already has been ? Come on, no. Not only is it not really difficult once you know its attack patterns (meaning you are able to dodge a great part of its attacks), some classes can already kill it solo. At worst you could buff certain classes, at best nerf other ; but making Elga a weak puppy can't do any good.

I agree about the Summoners by the way : summons to take hits for you, heal, wide AoE spells with more than decent damage, powerful passive buffs everywhere, huge crowd control abilities and also extremely powerful normal attacks.

It's like you would mix Invokers and Sorcerers, add all kinds of beasts to help you, plus increase MATK by an insane amount.

obviously you didn't get ma point ..

#17 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:23 AM

In my opinion, X spammer classes whenever they get in black claw nest, they will get nefting buff like reducing damage. For non X spammer classes, they should get buff which adds a bit power. This sounds biased but this is how every class can equally solo Elga.

#18 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:54 AM

I can solo elga with a few eggs np

#19 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:08 AM

the solution is to reduce elga's hp , defense or what ever ... If u done before why not reduce more for us to kill elga even using savages class.. [...]  Guys im pushing this idea for those classes who dream to run elga solo (having good gears) without any classes issue ...

To nerf Elga more than it already has been ?

obviously you didn't get ma point ..

"The solution is to reduce Elga's HP, defense or whatever..." you wrote ; wouldn't it be a nerf, as it already was the case when devs found it too hard for people to kill Elga, and thus drastically reduced its defensive stats ?

You're right, I OBVIOUSLY didn't get it. Like, people must be laughing out loud thinking I take a reducing of overall HP and surviving capabilities as a nerf, whereas it's a huge buff.

Probably you don't even understand what you're writing yourself, else you would at least look like you are careful with how you're expressing yourself about "letting every class be able to kill the game's last boss alone".

Now, let's stop joking. Since it indeed would be a nerf... then how in freaking hell can that not be your point ?! Are you even reading ?

If you want to kill Elga solo, just abuse of the current, terrible balance letting some classes do so, but stop thinking this game has to become easier than it already is !

#20 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

"The solution is to reduce Elga's HP, defense or whatever..." you wrote ; wouldn't it be a nerf, as it already was the case when devs found it too hard for people to kill Elga, and thus drastically reduced its defensive stats ?

It wasn't that Elga was too hard, it was more like the Time limit made it basicly impossible for any group combo that didn't come Pally TR+ Dagger spam because of the 45min time limit+ the 2nd phase groggy being extremely buggy/rng based( I've had groups where we had 5-7mins between Elga's Carpet Bombing).

#21 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

It wasn't that Elga was too hard, it was more like the Time limit made it basicly impossible for any group combo that didn't come Pally TR+ Dagger spam because of the 45min time limit+ the 2nd phase groggy being extremely buggy/rng based( I've had groups where we had 5-7mins between Elga's Carpet Bombing).

The time limit seemed to be the fail-safe in case of infinite material grinding. Obviously without it any class of any enchant can accomplish a solo. But also without one, we'll be seeing players camp Elga's 3rd form for hours on end doing nothing but chest killing.

#22 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

Or just raise the time limit for an extra 15-30 mins. Problem solved.

#23 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:52 PM

Or just raise the time limit for an extra 15-30 mins. Problem solved.

If time is rised, still unfair that the X-spammer classes will have more time to farm materials...fair? nope!

#24 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

Your complaining is kinda funny.

Does the X-Spammer can farm arcade mode easy ? No.
Is that unfair ? Well, that depends on how you see this, but notice that no one is complaining about that.

#25 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

Its unfair but, life is unfair so oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users