unfair or not ? - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

unfair or not ?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

It's true not everyone on the forum knows the game as well as you're saying you do, but a debate or an argument with everyone knowing everything there is to know (or so they think) about the matter isn't a debate. More like nodding and commenting about how true one or another thing is.

Also, I'm more than eager to know about your point of view on a few topics as an experienced player, since I'm not as high-leveled as I'd need in order to gather information about a few subjects. I think that more or less any player here willing to learn a bit about this game would like to read you commenting on said topics, as debates sometimes indeed lack what makes them enjoyable : information to gather.

Knowing about a subject and not wanting to speak up, as you say, is criminal both to you and the people you aren't willing to help. Even if it's just once a week, your help would be very appreciated.

As for the heirloom items... I have to tell you that I don't feel the least bit sorry about it. People weren't even selling this kind of item since they were so rare, so talking about its value doesn't make sense. Plus the price of these items will increase again as soon as the event is over, as GB and DoA prices have since they last were easily available. Perhaps it was the only concern of WP's team when they chose to make it soulbound.

Edit : Also, I advise you to please have a look at this topic and share your thoughts.

Edited by Homurasan, 28 May 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#52 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:07 PM

I am talking about solo-ing Elga, sir.

People can say it and you believe or not, it is your choice. And you are lacking the topic

to LinkKirby : I mean about being independent. That is the matter

Actually u were comparing pally to x spammer and u are the one who is lacking off our topic.

#53 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Actually u were comparing pally to x spammer and u are the one who is lacking off our topic.

Still they are related to Elga solo-ing (:| weren't people discussing about X-spammers classes solo-ing Elga?

#54 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

I only ever use my Sorcerer to farm Kryos, since it's the only lvl.70+ character I have. And, uhm, I'm not joking about Destroyers, which are put under "X-spam" category... Earth Master don't have anything to complain about either, since they have many powerful, area of effect skills. I believe Invokers are the only ones needing some time in order to raise their score although the "Y" key usually solves problems of this kind.

Now, on-topic. Better nerf Ire-... I mean ! This dragon is already kind of weak, since it's motherloving huge and looks like it's about to bring end to the world, but has trouble one-shot-killing a lvl.72 Sorcerer without any enchanted gear or particularly high defense / HP.

The only char 70+ you have is your sorcerer ? Come on..

I know you're not joking with Destroyer. (Do you actually read half of my sentences ?)
Also for sumonners : Lot of trap skill does continious damages, WHICH don't give a "counter kill" so you have to keep an eye to monsters and wait for your cast time, pray for not being canceled for using skills.

#55 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

Still they are related to Elga solo-ing (:| weren't people discussing about X-spammers classes solo-ing Elga?

relating*, and u were talking about pvp and pve.

#56 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

relating*, and u were talking about pvp and pve.

Why don't you quote it? I'm talking deeply about solo-ing Elga basically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users