share your experience in opening element boxes... How lucky you are? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

share your experience in opening element boxes... How lucky you are?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MongoMoves

MongoMoves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:22 AM

I opened 100 boxes of grade 8 for resist cards and didnt get anything good. LOL! How about you?

#2 pluumy

pluumy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

opened 500 g2 boxes. got like 3 4* cards. 

#3 ScrambledCraig

ScrambledCraig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:01 AM

Getting rekt

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:55 AM

Oh, maybe I'll try opening a few also, to have an idea of the chance of obtaining some card or another. Helps to understand how rare an item is supposed to be, as you can then have a glimpse of the devs' thoughts.

Mastermind !

#5 reqt

reqt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:GAY

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

Opened 1000 g2 atk box. Got 5*

#6 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

from experience, opening 4k boxes almost guarantees one 6* card. this gives you an idea of how valuable those higher level cards are.

for those hoping for events and such to make it easier to obtain elements/cards/boxes, you would only be giving the dedicated farmers majority of the 6* cards due to their heavy farming. prepare for many immortal opponents in pvp should there ever be an event of such sort. that is a simple fact. 

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:44 PM

from experience, opening 4k boxes almost guarantees one 6* card. this gives you an idea of how valuable those higher level cards are.

for those hoping for events and such to make it easier to obtain elements/cards/boxes, you would only be giving the dedicated farmers majority of the 6* cards due to their heavy farming. prepare for many immortal opponents in pvp should there ever be an event of such sort. that is a simple fact. 

I can definitely ensure you that there will be no such game-breaking event come into the game. The production team is aware how game-breaking such an event would be.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 27 May 2015 - 05:44 PM.

#8 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:58 PM

I can definitely ensure you that there will be no such game-breaking event come into the game. The production team is aware how game-breaking such an event would be.

i would be well prepared either way. should i still be playing this game. 

#9 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:03 PM

Bloody event already broke that lol....

#10 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

Yes, all the old ones did. That for sure. The daily login event in which you got the "real" bloody, the worlddrop event in which you got the "real" bloody and every single event you got the "real" bloody that was in in the past. Together with absolutely no multiclient policy back in those days. The problem is, the people who participated (and I'm sure lots even abused it) are still flooding the market with those ones they got from these. And it are still tons and tons of them sitting in player inventories right now, waiting to be put on market.

I'm about sure this is why the event bloody got created (no sell, no trade, nothing - with huge farm effort 1000 essences), to help all players who can't find help with elga, but without touching the "real" bloody again - or giving out tons of free again.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 27 May 2015 - 10:07 PM.

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:39 PM

i would be well prepared either way. should i still be playing this game. 

It's never wrong to be prepared. However, this type of event has been discussed and everyone in the production team agreed that such event will not come. You know, Korea does not care anymore. The production team consists only of people from here at WarpPortal and even when the taking over process is done, the new guys will come from the WP staff. So everyone knows about the circumstances doing such events. Also I personally - as a mod and as a player - will do my very best to prevent such types of events as long as I'm here. This is why the risk for an event like this is almost zero at the moment.

This were mistakes from the past and the missing abilities to create items like the Event Bloody Crystal. Making a mistake in the past does not mean to continue making the same mistakes in the future.  :p_smile: We learned from the mistake with the Bloody Crystal. 

I'm about sure this is why the event bloody got created (no sell, no trade, nothing - with huge farm effort 1000 essences), to help all players who can't find help with elga, but without touching the "real" bloody again - or giving out tons of free again.

Completely correct.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 27 May 2015 - 10:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users