#1 cored

cored

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:35 PM

Hi guys, I'm an old returning player who checked up on ROSE after years because I saw the server merge and decided to check the game out again. Thankfully I still had my old account and the items I had seemed to inflate quite a bit so in total I think I'd have a total zulie fund of around 150-200b after comparing in game prices. It seems items are now worth quite a bit so I'm curious is this enough to create a good dual blader PvM character? I've been reading through other guides and advice but to be honest it's a lot to take in and is overwhelming. So some basic questions I have are:

What are stats to have? My raider is still level 212 and is completely reset on skills and stats. 

It seems there are different types of build paths and I read a rather detailed description of a summoner dual and an aoe dual and have a general idea but I don't know how to build each one. 

What are items to aim for just for the sake of PvM? I still have a +15 glor raptor set, would that be a good choice to use? 

What are reasonable price ranges for each of the items recommended? 

Is a dual blade even worth completing for PvM? Or should I aim for a different path? 

Sorry for the questions and I know it's asked quite a bit on the forums but the threads I see are always up to a year old and etc, so I'm not sure how much has changed in those recommendations. I'd love to start playing this game again but I'm completely lost haha. Thanks in advance, this game has always had a kind community!

#2 chunkiddy

chunkiddy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

Hi guys, I'm an old returning player who checked up on ROSE after years because I saw the server merge and decided to check the game out again. Thankfully I still had my old account and the items I had seemed to inflate quite a bit so in total I think I'd have a total zulie fund of around 150-200b after comparing in game prices. It seems items are now worth quite a bit so I'm curious is this enough to create a good dual blader PvM character? I've been reading through other guides and advice but to be honest it's a lot to take in and is overwhelming. So some basic questions I have are:

What are stats to have? My raider is still level 212 and is completely reset on skills and stats. 

It seems there are different types of build paths and I read a rather detailed description of a summoner dual and an aoe dual and have a general idea but I don't know how to build each one. 

What are items to aim for just for the sake of PvM? I still have a +15 glor raptor set, would that be a good choice to use? 

What are reasonable price ranges for each of the items recommended? 

Is a dual blade even worth completing for PvM? Or should I aim for a different path? 

Sorry for the questions and I know it's asked quite a bit on the forums but the threads I see are always up to a year old and etc, so I'm not sure how much has changed in those recommendations. I'd love to start playing this game again but I'm completely lost haha. Thanks in advance, this game has always had a kind community!

It's hard to answer in short because there are so many ways to build a dual raider.

- You will want summon raider or AoE raider or Non-Summon-AoE raider?

- You will want debuffs/ status down or not?

- You will want speed dual raider or heavy damage/ crit dual raider?

^^

#3 cored

cored

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:24 PM

It's hard to answer in short because there are so many ways to build a dual raider.

- You will want summon raider or AoE raider or Non-Summon-AoE raider?

- You will want debuffs/ status down or not?

- You will want speed dual raider or heavy damage/ crit dual raider?

^^

I honestly have no idea...let's just go with a non summon, and damage? So lost on all these options haha

#4 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:08 PM

Aim different path. Katar raider kills faster because of its high crit and aspd , compared to dual raider's high skill power but slow casting. Katar is far more better in pvm/pvp right now, compared to duals.

Edited by MonnaLise, 24 June 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#5 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:07 AM

Aim different path. Katar raider kills faster because of its high crit and aspd , compared to dual raider's high skill power but slow casting. Katar is far more better in pvm/pvp right now, compared to duals.

That's one point of view. I'd still stick with dual raiders being good. I mean their skill power allows them to have a sudden burst in high damage. It really depends on if they crit or not, if they hit or not, so on so forth.

Both the raiders are good so please try not to be biased on one point =p

Well either way, you better make up your mind on the kind of style you want before commenting again.

Good luck =3

#6 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:02 AM

As a dungeon player whom i constantly team up with a katar raider, everything just goes smoothly. Like they can kill the bosses and HOO in a matter of a minute or less when they are fully geared. In SC,it would really be a fast run if the team is 3 katar 1 dex buffer 1 cleric compared to 2 katars 1 dual 1 dex buffer 1 cleric. Have you seen farming players in Orlo? What do they bring ? Katar raiders. Aspd almost reaching 400%+ + high crits is really a pro for Pvm. Its obvious crits work a lot on monsters.

Its not biased. All i say and comment are based on IN GAME EXPERIENCES. Its the truth.

#7 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

Either way its my POV so yeah. Wasn't intended to be an insult to you. Sorry if you took it that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users