• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RunOenomaus

RunOenomaus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:26 PM

Hey all, I currently have a +9 Vana, +9 Immune FAW, +7 Thana Katar w/ Hunterfly set-up for farming with RC. Where can I go to farm and level at the same time? Mostly farming. XD

Planning to switch out the FAW for a +9HBP while I farm.

#2 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

geffenia is pretty good, if a little hard to get to

#3 atsilva

atsilva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:23 AM

Hey all, I currently have a +9 Vana, +9 Immune FAW, +7 Thana Katar w/ Hunterfly set-up for farming with RC. Where can I go to farm and level at the same time? Mostly farming. XD

Planning to switch out the FAW for a +9HBP while I farm.

Using EDP u can prolly solo any MID TI the GMs set it. After that, most mobs from HIGH TI could also be soloed.

In case u wanna grind on normal maps, with that gear u can already do Scaraba hall.

Should check ur HIT first, because with the lvl difference you could "miss" too much and hinder ur XP.

If thats your case u could try Abyss Lake, with the bounty board. Dunno if ur HP recovery will be enough with Vana+Thanatos, prolly yes.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

Vana+Thanatos is pretty fine, since the katar came never had any issue using both. U would prolly preffer to stick to Mid TI as much as u can, the mob density makes gx life pretty easy( unless its a ranged/range increased mob,stationary or has reflect). U can go to biolabs 2 before scarabas, lvl needed to get full exp is a little lower, and the drops can be way better( things like Rogue's Treasure), there, always go water endowed, u want to kill the mages as fast as possible to mitigate the damage u take.
On scarabas tho, u can prolly tank them w/o any kind of reduction, hp leech will do all the work. They require a high hit rate tho( around 430), fire endow for faster killing, or fire mild wind(+7 Leo Crown) if u have or can afford one, mild wind headgears are kinda expensive now.

#5 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:31 AM

i read somewhere here that someone farmed the centipedes having 700k per 30mins?

#6 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:33 AM

^ Actually the map man_fild03 with Centipedes, Hillslion and Tatacho is pretty good: small map and you don't even need to fwing too much to mob. Ez life there (just forget about loot: it's all shie. Oh,and pay attention to the big mammoth).

Edited by THBronx, 29 May 2015 - 06:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users