• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OrPogo

OrPogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

is anyone havig trouble with these? Little ghosts never appeared in Gates of Muris and the jewel thing says "try again at 210" while my char being 223 lol haaalp

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

I haven't done the quest for Hira's Tear since the merge but I know it can only be done once per character. Is it possible that you did the quest on the character before (even a few years ago or something)? Up until last year, you could get more than one Hira's Tear and people used to sell them but that was changed.

A couple of other things to check-

1- The quest itself is called "A Jewel in the Sand". Maybe you already have it and didn't realize?

2- You can only have 10 active quests at one time so see if there are some old event quests that you can give up to make room for this one.

If none of that helps, then I think you will have to make a ticket.

About the ghosts- they don't have anything to do with this quest but I noticed there aren't any on Orlo anymore too- not sure why tho. Anyway good luck with the quest!

Edited by HoneyBunz, 28 May 2015 - 01:32 PM.

#3 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

About the ghosts- they don't have anything to do with this quest but I noticed there aren't any on Orlo anymore too- not sure why tho. ASnyway good luck with the quest!

I think the ghosts are the Arua and Hebarn saboteurs that spawn in Muris with quest dialogue.

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

I think the ghosts are the Arua and Hebarn saboteurs that spawn in Muris with quest dialogue.

Ohh ok. I never thought of them as ghosts because they look like any other red-robed NPC. :P

#5 OrPogo

OrPogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

ah you are right! it was in my quest box lol and the Aura and Hebarn saboteours wont spawn :( you can see them on the mini map, but once you get close they disappear from the mini map, know why?

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:38 PM

ah you are right! it was in my quest box lol and the Aura and Hebarn saboteours wont spawn :( you can see them on the mini map, but once you get close they disappear from the mini map, know why?

Well I'm a bit confused. If you already have the Hira's Tear quest, then that means you've already been inside the City of Muris because you got that quest from the queen. So you wouldn't need to see the Hebarn or Arua guys because they appear only when you are first going to enter the city. You fight whichever one is the opposite of the fate you chose then they drop the Vizier's Key, which you bring to the queen to obtain the passive skill. Check in the unique skill tab and see if you have the passive. called Vizier's Key

Btw those npc's that you can see on the mini map are false images- they are never really there. The guy appears only when someone is entering the city for the first time.

#7 OrPogo

OrPogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:45 PM

Well I'm a bit confused. If you already have the Hira's Tear quest, then that means you've already been inside the City of Muris because you got that quest from the queen. So you wouldn't need to see the Hebarn or Arua guys because they appear only when you are first going to enter the city. You fight whichever one is the opposite of the fate you chose then they drop the Vizier's Key, which you bring to the queen to obtain the passive skill. Check in the unique skill tab and see if you have the passive. called Vizier's Key

Btw those npc's that you can see on the mini map are false images- they are never really there. The guy appears only when someone is entering the city for the first time.

this is a new account, never been inside before, the Dusty Jewel just appeared on my character I believe, I don't remember picking it up lol, the quest I have is "a jewel in the sad" (objective: take the jewel to Alana in Muris) sooo yeah... idk :(

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

this is a new account, never been inside before, the Dusty Jewel just appeared on my character I believe, I don't remember picking it up lol, the quest I have is "a jewel in the sad" (objective: take the jewel to Alana in Muris) sooo yeah... idk :(

I think I know what the problem is and it's easy to fix. I bet you never did the Fate quest right? If you whisper to me in-game on Sulky or HoneyBuns, I can give you the tablets you need to do that quest. Then when you are outside of the Gates of Muris, the npc will appear that you need to kill in order to enter the city. And then you can get both the Vizier's Key passive and the start of the quest to get Hira's Tear. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users